Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 pm
Fallen Lucien Raiken
User Image

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Fallen dragged himself in panting heavily "Dammit so heavy!he thought childishly watching the young lads train. He tried acting as if he was here the whole time a flashback popped up in his head as he thought of his found brother in the cloud village, if any of the leaf villages shinobis had spyed on him he knew he would of been dead.The twin katanas in his holder had been shaking when he had dropped his bag down onto the back of a tree, he sat down with a large thump and squinted his eyes with a soft moan as he felt a huge tree root landing in the middle of his a**.It was quite amusing to see but painful, he moved to another side continuing to watch the shinobi train.

(IM BACK LEAF VILLAGERS! 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm
"okay for the next ones" Raito carried out the neccesary handsigns then carried out the jutsu's.

Oil Element: Sticky Tar
Like the Slippery Field the user will gain a great control over the oil and also be able to make it very sticky usually just enough to slow down higher level ninja very slightly. A ninja of academy rank though would find it near impossibly to get out of this sticky trap, a gennin would probably have much difficulty but eventually find a way out.

Oil Manipulation
A simple yet very essential jutsu for all oil users. This technique simply allows one to form oil into a shape. At this point the oil manipulation is very weak and only very simple shapes can be made.

Detection technique: Oil mining
This technique allows users of oil to search for and locate oil deep within the earths crust. This technique is used purely for locating the oil and not actually obtaining it. By placing ones hand on the ground the oil user can cover a rather large area and sense whether or not their is oil to be used directly underneath them.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Blurr

Genin

User Image

"I Am Your Whisper In the Dark, The Whisper That Will Protect You."

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

My Wings Will Protect You~

Yuji nodded and smiled, "Hai!" He said in exclamation. Yuji then got into stance and weaved the proper handsigns, "Oil Elements:Sticky Tar!" He then used the star on the ground and made it stickier, he tyested this by putting a twig and pulling on it to see if it was sticky and it was very sticky, "Easy as pie." He smiled.[1/1]

Yuji then got into stance again and weaved the proper handsigns very quickly, "Oil Manipulation!" He then manipulated the oil into a dagger, "Hmmm, very useful it seems." A dagger is a very simple shape so he thought it will come in handy to make a dagger, he then let go of the jutsu and the dagger turned back into oil.[1/1]

Yuji got into stance one last time and did the proper handsigns, "Oil Mining!" He then put his hands on the ground and found out that they were under a very huge well of oil, "Hmmm, useful in the years to come probably." He said smiling while taking his hands off the ground and smiling.[1/1]

Yuji then looekd towards his sensei, "Anyuthing else Sensei, I am not done yet!" He said smiling with more enthusiasm then ever in his voice.
In The Face of Sacrifice.

And My Wings will Destroy Our Enemies

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am
Raito smiled "well you have gennin then i cannot teach you anymore and then after i will be out of this village for training myself" Raito smiled taking stance forming the neccesary handsigns he then carried them all out.

Harvesting Oil
Used in conjunction with the detection method of finding oil the user now needs to get to it in a very effecient way. By pouring only a small spike of their chakra into the ground the user is able to pump the oil out of the ground. While doing so the oil travels against the walls of the chakra like syringe needle causing a reaction of two elements to create more oil in the place of what has already been taken. Thus one can be environmentally conscious as well as have nearly unlimited supplies of oil if they can find only find the few and far between oil fields.

Oil Wall
A simple wall is made from a puddle of oil on the ground. Making the necesarry handsigns the user is able to control the wall to stop low level taijutsu, or weaponry attacks. Projectiles if thrown can be utilized and thrown back at the opponent utilizing another simple gennin jutsu. The walls level goes up exponentially per rank not only in size but in strength as well. (Chuunin wall can stop higher level taijutsu and weaponry and even some lower level ninjutsu.) The walls main weakness is water, or lightning attacks. Ground usually has a tough time pressing through the oil, Wind can cut at oil as much as it wants but the oil just moves to randomly and is just to thick for wind to do great enough damage. Fire of course is a weakness of sorts but really that just turns a giant oil wall into a giant flaming wall that will last a long time because of the oil.

Oil Element: Underworld Spikes
Using a puddle of oil on the ground the user is able to make spikes from which shoot upwards and can do slight damage. Really a dangerous jutsu if mixed with fire jutsu.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:48 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Blurr

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded, "Hai!" He said smilling to Raito. Yuji got into stance and did the proper handsigns, "Harvesting Oil!" But no syringe in the form of chakra came out. Yuji shook it off and did the handsigns again, "Harvesting Oil!" He then sent chakra to his hands but only a tiny syringe formed, "Next time!" Yuji said as he cracked his neck. Yuji got into stance and weaved the handsigns very quickly, "Harvesting Oil!" He then slammed both his hands to the ground and dug in with his syringes, and then started pulling up oil through the earth, he pulled the syringes out and the had oil in them, "Yes, This will be helpful at the exams!" He said smiling.[3/3]

Yuji then cracked his neck and stretched, he got into stance and weaved the proper handsigns for the next jutsu, "Oil Wall!" Yuji then tried to concentrate on bringing the oil to form a wall in front of him, it didn't work. Yuji got into a firmer stance and concentrated a bit more, he weaved the proper handsigns, "Oil Wall!" He said and then the oil came up to half a wall and then went back to oil, "I'll get it next time!" He said smiling. Yuji then got into an firm stance and weaved the handsigns, "Oil Wall!" The oil then formed a wall right in front of Yuji, about the size of a single story building, "Yes!" He said loudly and smiling.[3/3]

Yuji then got into stance and weaved the proper handsigns quickly, "Oil Element:Underworld Spikes!" He then tried to focus on the oil and turning it into a field of spikes, but it didn't work. Yuji then got into a better stance and weaved the handsigns quickly, "Oil Element:Underworld Spikes!" The oil then came up a tiny bit like goatheads, "One more try!" He said with seriousness. Yuji then did a few handsigns very quickly, "Oil Element:Underworld Spikes!" The oil then turned into a field of spikes that looked very sharp and dangerous, "This sure can screw up enemies legs and make them not move very well." He said smiling to Raito, "Well Raito-Sensei, I will see you later, come back alive so you can train me more ok." He laugh and smiled, "I am going to the Hokage's office to ask him to train me in the mist taijutsu style and weapon style, cya!" He then activated his Seki-Reigan and was out in a split second.[3/3]

I Will Break The Habit Of Wanting Power, And Will Start The Habit Of Wisdom, Strategy, And Pure Strength

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:52 am
Oliwer walked back to squad 3 training grounds. "Hey Raito can you give me a mission?" Oliwer smiled.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 am
Raito turned to Oliwer "just a minute Oliwer." Raito then turned back to Yuji "here are some more" Raito creating the neccesary handsigns then carried out the jutsu.

Oil Shuriken
A simple jutsu using oil manipulation the user is able to make very tough shuriken to get rid of. As physical attacks dont do much to them at all. Fire jutsus just send a flying chunk of flaming of oil towards yourself or the enemy. The shuriken after hitting its target and doing it's damage explodes away into its natural oil form which can usually be harmful for whoever the shuriken hits.

Oil Element: Projectile control
Using this Jutsu is highly effective for younger users who are much more vulnerable than the more experienced ninjas. Making the necesarry handsigns, The user is able to surround projectiles or parts of projectiles with a thin oil covering which can help them control the projectile in air to thus change its direction .(Max times a gennin can change projectile direction :3, Chuunin:5, Jounin:7, Kage/Sannin: 9)
Note: This jutsu can be used in concunction with other oil jutsus such as oil wall.

Oil Swimmer
This ability allows the user to swim through Oil as if its vicosity were that of water instead of oil. Making it much easier to manuever about in this oil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:39 am
"Oh ok i wait." Oliwer smiled to Raito.  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Im_Bull3t_Proof

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 am
Fallen Lucien Raiken
User Image

Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Fallen sighed, he had not been in a squad for at least a week! this was it he had to ask someone to get a squad. Fallen rose up avoiding his head having contact with any tree branch and ran slightly away from the squad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 am
Y
uji Reigan

The White Blurr

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji stopped and turned around, "Hai!" He said as he turned back around towards the Sannin. Yuji got into stance and did the proper handsigns, "Oil Shuriken!" He then try to manipulate the oil into shuriken but it didn't work, "Again!" He said to himself. Yuji got into a more firm and eloquent stance, Yuji did the proper handsigns, "Oil Shuriken!" He yelled and the oil came up a bit but didn't turn into shuriken, "Damn, one more try!" He said as he cracked his neck and got into stance, he did the proper handsigns, "Oil Shuriken!" He then made the oil come up into shuriken and about twenty were made, he then shot the very tough and hard shuriken at a tree which nearly cut it down with the sharpness and speed of them.

Yuji smiled as he got into stance once more and did another set of handsigns, "Oil Elements razz rojectil Control!" He said as he tried to control 2 shuriken he threw before the handsigns that had oil on them, but he couldn't. He shook it off and tried again, he weaved the handsigns, "Oil Element razz rojectile control!" He then tried to control two more shuriken that were thrown but couldn't still. One last time he thought to himself, he then got into stance one last time and did a few handsigns, "Oil Elements! razz rojectil control!" He then threw 2 shuriken with oil and them and he was able to control them very easily and could make them go where he wanted.

Yuji smiled and then did one last set of handsigns very quickly, "This is going to get messy." He said as he did the proper handsigns, "Oil Swimmer!" He then jumped in the oil and tried to swim in it but couldn't. He shook it off and tried again, he weaved the proper handsigns, "Oil Swimmer!" He then jumped in the pool of oil and was able to move around a tiny bit but not as if it was water. Yuji shook it off one last time and did the handsigns very quickly, "Oil Swimmer!" He said as he jumped in the pool of oil and was able to swim in it like water and didn't get dirty at all or anything. Yuji smiled, "Anything else sensei, I know I am not done yet!" He said with a smiled towards the Sannin.

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am
"one more thing and i will take my leave" Raito made the neccesary handsigns and exucted the jutsu's. After doing so Raito turned "okay Yuji you are done now go train with the Hokage. Oliwer come with me your mission will be with me but take this one serious its a C rank that may turn into an A or even a S if it does you will get out of there and leave me with no hessitation okay?" Raito then left towards his house

[exit to Raito shenzaki's house]

Art of Oil walking
A basic jutsu just like that of water walking or tree and vertical object walking. The idea is the same and is used for Oil shinobi to walk upon the oil without being hindered. As one levels up the amounts and stickiness or slipperiness one can walk on greatly increase as well as the amount of oil one is able to walk upon.

Oil rope
This ability allows the user to weild the oil as if it were a rope like substance able to bend and be flexible yet still have a physical toughness about it.

Oil Element: Puddle technique
Much like the mizu puddle technique except this time the person uses oil to hide their presence it comes in handy often and is often used in chains of jutsu. The person once in the puddle form cannot move around unless they know the Oil Element: Puddle movement technique.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm
Oliwer nodded to his sensei. "Yes Raito-sensei!" Then he waved to his friend Yuji and said his goodbyes.

[exit to raito's house]

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 pm
Y
uji Reigan

The White Flash

Genin

User Image

~Yuji Reigan

I Will Never Flinch~

Yuji nodded and cracked his neck once again, he got into a different stance then usuall and did a few handsigns, "Art of Oil Walking." He then tried to walk on the Oil but fell on his back. Yuji then got back up and tried again, he did the proper handsigns, "Art of Oil Walking." Yuji then tried to concentrate more chakra into his feet to walk on the oil, he almost did it but not quite yet. Yuji then did the handsigns one last time, "Art of Oil Walking!" He said and then he walked on the oil very perfectly as if it was regular ground. He smiled and then went to another stance.

Yuji did another set of handsigns, "Oil Rope!" He tried to focused the oil into a rope that would go into his hands but it wouldn't work. Yuji shook it off and tried again, he weaved the handsigns quickly, "Oil Rope!" He then tried to focus the oil into a rope that would go into his hands with chakra, it didn't work. He tried one last time while weaving the handsigns quickly, "Oil Rope!' The oil then jumped into his hand in the form of a rope which was even stronger then most ropes. He smiled and got into stance for this last jutsu.

Yuji weaved the proper handsigns quickly, "Oil Elements razz uddle Technique!" He then tried to focus on being a puddle of oil, but it didn't work. He got into a more firm stance and did the handsigns quickly, "Oil Element razz uddle Technique!" He said as he tried to turn into a puddle of oil again, but still didn't work. He sighed and did the handdsigns one last time, "Oil Element razz uddle Technique!" He then turned into a puddle of oil and just stayed there, he then turned into his regular self again, "Yes!" He said smiling. "Well, I guess I am off to the Hokage's office." He said activating his Seki-Reigan and disappeared in a split second.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 am
(Err im like the only one in the leaf village with out a squad, can I please have one?)  

Im_Bull3t_Proof

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 am
((umm ask the Hokage. In our squad all the spots are taken,sorry.. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff