Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
I am I
34%
 34%  [ 53 ]
This person
9%
 9%  [ 15 ]
A person
8%
 8%  [ 13 ]
An odd ball
31%
 31%  [ 49 ]
Gold Gold *Clicky Clicky*
16%
 16%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 155

ihm

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:00 pm
If you ask me what "ihm" means, you won't get a straight answer. biggrin
I've heard it means something in German. I've forgotten by now.

I'm currently a college student. Psychology is my major, but I'm not aiming at sitting behind a desk and helping people with their problems. I don't exactly know what my aim is, but I know several middle-aged people who don't know what their aim is, either, so at 19 I don't feel so bad about it. (:

My music collection mostly comes from soundtracks, though I do like Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Black Sabbath, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Rufus Wainwright, and others. biggrin

My favorite movie of all time is the Army of Darkness.

I apologize if my posts run a little long. I actually like typing. O:
It's kind of like playing the piano, only words come out instead of flowy music. biggrin DD  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:58 am
Welcome mad_sparrow and Ihm. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Broken_Musik

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:42 pm
umm, hey, i got bored one day and decided to be in a guild, so here i am....im not really that hip exsept for the weed and hate for the government......i dont really have that many friends. ,my aunt is my best friend but other than that im on my own......my favorite type oif musik is basically all the classics, you know basically queen, the eagle and nirvana, you know the best......well i dont really know what else about me there is to say.....my avatar is mad to look like me....so if you were wondering hahaha well ya im done  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:57 am
Broken_Musik
umm, hey, i got bored one day and decided to be in a guild, so here i am....im not really that hip exsept for the weed and hate for the government......i dont really have that many friends. ,my aunt is my best friend but other than that im on my own......my favorite type oif musik is basically all the classics, you know basically queen, the eagle and nirvana, you know the best......well i dont really know what else about me there is to say.....my avatar is mad to look like me....so if you were wondering hahaha well ya im done

Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Vasia

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:38 am
Greetings! My name is Jessie, and I am a 26 year old Canadian treehugger. My friends say I should marry a tree, and when given the opportunity, I will do so. My life's goal is to save the earth from all harm, although this is a very difficult task, what with the way the world is. I am starting by having the honour to raise two little tree huggers, 4 and 1 1/2, who help me pick up garbage on the nature trails and beach, and wherever possible. I love this guild because everyone here basically is the same way heart *hides behind a giant walnut*  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:01 pm
welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Vivafunkmistress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:23 pm
um im not new but this is me is this righ..to post here well:
User Image

User Image

arnt i odd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:27 pm
damn too big!!!!!!!sorry sweatdrop  

Vivafunkmistress

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:56 am
As long as they dont uber stretch the page I dont mind.
I thought there was a happie post your pics thread somewhere. confused *goes to see if it got lost over the pages*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:47 am
i recently decided that i was quite hippyish!!
im 16, i live in england (in da middle, its PANTS)
i love anything brightly coloured and retro- minis, vw campervans, beetles, pink caddilacs...
i love all kindsa music -i play double bass in orchestra so i get to play lotsa diff stuff- i love the Beatles and evrything they inspired....
food calling, see ya all around

ps ask any questions you like, i dont hold many secrets

pps im a happy hippy biggrin

bye  

hippynutcase

Darkfist007
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:05 pm
Welcome. blaugh mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:13 am
thanx biggrin  

hippynutcase

Bloodlusting_desires

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:08 pm
Hello

Name: Bloodlusting desires, But u can call me Autumn for that is my name.

Sign: Virgo

Music: Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan, Lynard Skynard, Live, Sublime, Korn, Jimi Hendrix, Linkin Park, Days of a New, Blind Melon. And Many more.

I am 15 turning 16 soon, I live In Missouri, I love nature and all its creations. I like to write poems and draw. I might be what u call a big treehugger. I enjoy going to gatherings like Schwagstock, and Peace Conspiracy.

Chat me up sometime, I love Random Pm's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:59 am
Welcome. 3nodding  

Darkfist007
Crew

Tree Beatle Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:12 pm
I am I... and therefore I am GREAT!

O.K., now that I've got that out of the way... I am a hippie/nerd/geek/thinker and I would like to thank you all for allowing me to join your Guild! Aside from being interested in all the usual peace, environment, trippy hippie music stuff, I also enjoy reading, writing, astronomy, Pink Floyd, and my friend, the Starfish (look below, you'll see her right away). Yeah. 4laugh <-psychotic face

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games