Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm
"Well for an elf you are quite beautiful and your cunning...though at times you can be confrontational." He smiles and floats on his back. "and if you wanted i'll let you use my shower....i should get you some more clothes too..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm
Zee smiles when Drake calls her beautiful, "Hmmm beautiful why thank you." she grins and, "And a shower would be nice and new clothes she looks at the rags she is wearing how they are worn and have holes all over her.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm
"We can go shopping later if you want too....that is fi you can behave..." He smiles a little as he teased her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 pm
She grins, "I don't know i feel like causing trouble." she goes under the water and swims behind drake then grabs his shoulders and pushes him under water.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:20 pm
Underwater drake smiles and reaches back to grab her legs and pull her under. "Oh it's on..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm
Zee is pullled underwater and swirls around trying to brake free of Drakes grasp. She spins a small pocket of water around her leg and pushes herself away from him with a smile, "Bring it." she thinks to herself.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm
He nods and chases after her trying to either tackle her or catch her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 pm
Zee runs out of the pool of water and onto the stream bed she runs and hides behind a tree. She peers around to see if he is coming.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Drake almost jumps out of the water he rises up so fast and he starts to look around. "I'll find ya!" He laughs a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm
She turns and puts her back to the tree with a small, "You can't find me." she whispers the wind carries her voice so it sounds like she is everywhere.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 pm
He looks around and smiles. "That's a good trick there." he gets to the shore and starts looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:05 pm
She hides behind the tree and covers her mouth so her breathing can't be heard.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Drake closes his eyes and listens for her small movements,her feet moving lightly against the ground,her hands brushing against the trees bark as she tries to get closer to the tree. "....found you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Zee holds absolutley still but she cannot help but move. She holds her breath and waits.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm
Quickly another pair of hands clamps over her mouth. "Gotcha!"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games