Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm
Haru stood back and watched A fire prince help Luther.
I knew he was no good. He is still witht the fire nation.

Volke lookes at luther,
You traitor to your own country
Volke says throwing the water bender to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:11 pm
Jet stopped " They need me" he said " Harumi they're in trouble i gotta go help." jet said running out to the shop. He ran to where he saw his friends last.  

-_Chris So Savage_-

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Luther froze infront of holke. "I didn't betray anyone! im doing this for the sake of Akio!" Luther snipped at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm
He sighed in relief slightly, "Are you alright Luther? Who did this?" His eyes glowed red in anger. He then stopped, hearing what he said, "...What?"

Daichi looked over in shock, "What the hell is the Fire Lord's Son doing here!?!"  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm
Volke looked at him sternly
watch how you adress him fool.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Houka groaned as he hit the ground, but this was only a mere farce. "Alright, alright, I give up." Houka smirked, spinning around and kicking Volke's feet so he would fall. Ice pushed Houka to his feet and he hopped into the river, standing on the water with his hands up. He smirked.

"Hmph. Even I can't take all of you on myself," he admitted. "Then again, you're not who I'm after." Houka breathed in and exhaled, and a mist covered the area. By the time the mist had cleared, Houka had vanished.

Loveless the Ponyo Onion

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm
Daichi sighed in relief, "Thank god the punk is gone." He then glared at Akio, who stood shocked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Luther looked back to volke. "You idiot! he got away! Your a pathetic assassin! pathetic! And i am an higher authority! Adress me as lord or sir!" Luther yelled to volke.  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm
"Both of you stop!" Akio's angry voice rang out through the group, causing Daichi to stiffen. "You will tell me what is going on, NOW!" Akio snarled, "I am a higher rank than BOTH of you combined! I will not have this stupid arguing!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Volke stood back up at caught a glance at the earthbender.
Who are you? And why do you seem so familiar?

Haru stepped forward,
I am Haru Bei Fong, and am seeking revenge on my older brother Volke, Who is supposed to be comming here, would yu be him masked stranger?

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 pm
Luther turned to akio. "Lord akio why are you here? with the twins aswell?" Asked luther seriously.

The twins whimpered behind akio.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 pm
Volke quickly looked at Luther,
He was not my target, so i have no need to keep track of him,
And as for calling you lord or sir, I save that right for the people i am employed by, The royal family.

Haru stands their puzzed as to why this man seems so familiar.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
})ï({Fire Princess Zakuro})ï({

Zakuro was back in the clothes she was wearing when she left the Fire Nation and told the people at the gate that she would not harm anyone while she was here. She had been walking around and noticed wherever she went, the people ran away from her as soon as they saw her. Great, just great. All because of Dad's plan, I'm feared at the Northern Water Tribe. She thought and used her fire breath to keep her warm.  
"After I found out you were a 'traitor', I decided to come here. The twins and Volke insisted upon accompanying me." Akio sighed in aggravation, "Now will someone please tell me what is going on?'  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
Luther looked back to volke. "I am considered as the royal family from the fire lady herself! I can have you killed for such ignorance! and thats not a threat!" Luther scowled. Luther looked to akio. "You think im a traito akio?!"  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games