Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Austin walked into the Office and saw Kai."I have heard about you...Akira told me you have many taijutsu styles..."Austin siad as he smiled."Can you teach me?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:34 pm

The clone smiled as he nodded."Yes i know alot and yes i can teach you."The clone yawned as he rolled back into Akiras chair."When do you wanna start?"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well i don't have anything to do right now so lets go to the train grounds"Austin said as he smiled" I'll meet you there"Austin said as he left the office
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm

The clone nodded as it started to laugh watching Austin walk away."To bad he doesnt know in clone form i cant teach taijutsu."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 pm

"Hey Vesta while we wait why don't you go to the library to see if any scrolls are there? I know Kai isn't gonna help." She said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:37 pm

User Image
User Image

^+++Vesta Cornella+++v

After the first death,
there is no other...

User Image

User Image

Vesta mumbled, "Tiijutsu..." She then remember something. "Serina lets go back to my village and train their. I need to talk to someone their.... or matter of fact the library it is..."She held her right shoulder as her bloodline seal started glowing again wildly as she left out the window.

User Image

Rockgirl809

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:55 pm

Arata entered the tower looking at Kai,

"Where Akira?"

He asked and would have to discuss his recent failure at obtainign human puppets.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Kai grinned."im not sure wherehe is but if you threaten to kill Serina he magically appears.i dont know you very well but i would like you to meet my friend Ryugan."Kai knew Ryugan had come to kill someone and seeing as Akira was no where to be found he figured it might be either himself or Arata since they were the only strong ninja in the village.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Serina threw a vase at Kai. "I heard that! I last saw Akira at the park but it was a couple days ago." She said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 pm

The clone quickly ducked so the vase hit the wall."WEll he does,its not my fault if im right."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am

Arata heard Ryugans name come into the conversation,

"So he's some where in the village...."

Arata muttered to himself, his attempt for a quick kill had failed and Ryugan had flown away as Arata tried taking care of some business. Arata never excepted Ryugan to try and find Arata.

"I don't really have time for it, but I guess it would be rude to not finish up the fight."

He said turning and headed out of the door and looekd around the area and was unable to find Ryugans personaility cloud, But he did see a large dark growth i nthe distance,

"Much like the bone forest in the fire country."

He said jumping down from the tower making hand signs and a swarm of papers excaped his sleeves and transformed into a large bird and Arata flew towards the forest of bones.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

The Kai smiled."Very nice.So he was the one Ryugan was here for after all.Interesting to say the least."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Akira dropped down from the Rafters. "We are under attack. Get the Entire Village together, we wont be able to hold them off." Akira said, standing straight. What I mean is... You have to take them away from here. Go... go to the Leaf Village. The Cloud village has abandoned us. They are the ones attacking. Get EVERYONE out of here, NOW! Serina, I have to end our relationship. I cant let you stay. Everyone has to get out of here. I will hold them off as long as I can, but there are too many of them. Shane, the one person I would have trusted to lead you guys... I will not let anymore shinobi die. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

((Fake body akira, but no one knows))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm

((Akira, isn't that metagaming? oO))

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

((No. Because I would be able to sense you trying to break into the Village.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games