Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Ichigo looked at Fenix, in absolute and total shock, then back at her sister. She smiled slightly, shrugging, and got up off the ground where she had been sitting. Ichigo smiled too, her good mood restored just like that. "Right! Odette and I will carry Otosu to the hospital room, which Buruu will lead us to. Fenix, you will stay behind and clean up the blood. If Dereck does come down, tell him it was my fault, and he won't get mad," she said, smiling. She then walked over to Otosu, poking his forehead, and giggling lightly. "Stop fighting," she said simply. Buruu looekd over at Otosu, a smile on her face. She mouthed the words 'Thank you,' and then her face went blank.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Otosu nodded and smiled, he thought that this was the first time he had ever seen Buruu smile, though he didn't know if it was out of courtesy, wickedness or just plain kindness, or any of the three blended together. He decided not to worry about it since it would've only given him a headache.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 am
I_LostLivedLoved
Yumiko Matsumoto

"Wait, I need to get my clothes." Running back to the chair, she grabbed her change of clothes. Running back to Shoka, she walked near him. Yumiko was almost tempted to hold his hand.

"Hey I hear something going on upstairs, lets go see what is going on." Shoka charged out the door and walked up the stairs. "Hey what happened around here?" He saw blood and everyone else up here and looked a little confused.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Following Shoka smelling blood, hiding behind his back, as she saw a pool of blood. Her face going up in shock and fear mixed up in her face. Looking confused, as Shoka was. Staying behind Shoka. She hated the smell of blood. Cowering behind him. Trying to find her words.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:16 pm
Otosu tried to lift a hand as if to wave at them as he was being hauled away but he couldn't and he just simply said, "It must look like a murder scene to them...." He let out a sigh of sorts before he closed his eyes and fell into a troubled sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu sighed, rolling her eyes, as she heard people approaching. The lost boy, and his little coward of a girlfriend had showed up. "Greeeaaat..." she said, quiet sarcastically, as Otosu fainted. Again. Muttering under her breath, she hauled the boy up, and onto her back, not even shuddering from under the weight. Ichigo looked over at Otosu, a smile on her face. "Otosu went into the wrong door, and fought off some weird wolf cat fox bird things, then tried to fight Fenix, and opened some wounds he had alreayd gotten, so now he's all hurt and bloody," she stated simply, and nodded her head as if it were nothing. "But he'll be fine after he gets treated and rest," she said, with another nod of her head.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

"yes that is about it...." fenix says while cleanng up the mess with a mop. "But i would recomend you all leave as soon as you can..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 pm
((If you don't mind I'm going to fast forward so I'm in the hospital room.))
Otosu opened his eyes and looked around, "Where am I?" He struggled to push himself to his elbows and then let out a loud groan as he fell back, his body very weak from blood loss and the cuts somewhat sore as well as the bruises from the punches that he had received from Fenix. "Buruu must be pissed from carrying me, knowing her she is probably eating some sweets right about now, as well as her sister Ichigo, well I guess that's how she will always be." He breathed in and out before shuttering and then laughing.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu, as Otosu had predicted, was indeed sitting on a hospital bed next to him, devouring a plate full of sweets. She was in a new outfit that macthed her twin's, though Ichigo was no where t be seen. In fact, she was on the fourth level with everyone else, trying to help clean up the blood the boy on the bed had spilled. Buruu bit into a small cake, laying on her stomach and kicking her legs as she watched Otosu. She laughed a bit as he woke up, and put the rest of the cake in her mouth. "Sleeping Beauty finally awakens," she said, and laughed a bit more, before picking up a huge sugar cookie, and taking a large bite from it. She pounted a finger at him. "This is the third dress I've worn since you woke up. Would you kindly stop trying to get yourself killed? I don't want all my clothes to be drenched in blood, thankyouverymuch," she hissed, and took another bite of her cookie.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:02 pm
"So sorry, I'll make it up to you somehow...I thought Sleeping Beauty was a chick, not a guy, are you calling me a pansy?" Otosu looked over at Buruu and whispered to himself a little to loudly, "You know, you eat way to many sweets, you'll get fat.." When it dawned on him that he had just said that he quickly wrote a note inside of his head; '1: Do not Piss of Buruu. 2: Do not joke about sweets with Buruu. 3: If you do dis sweets, prepare to be killed by Buruu... Yeah that pretty much sums it all up..'  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Buruu's ears twitched angerly, and she stared at Otosu. "Yes, I am calling you a pansy," she hissed at him, her jaw clenched. She let out a long hiss, her tail swishing madly. "Did you just call me fat!?" OUt of absolute nowhere, there was suddenely a very sharp scalpal in her hand, and her giant cookie was sitting infront of her. "I am not above injuring you, you know that, right?" The sharp knife gleamed in the light.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm
"Right, right, I know, of course, that's coming from the person whom has been sitting here probably since I first got here." He then smiled again and tried to struggle up to a sitting position. He successfully did so and said, "Well you aren't fat right now, actually personally, I think it makes you look cute." He wasn't hitting on her but he did mean what he said and his eyes told that he was telling the truth.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image
Dereck Ryukia
The Master of the House

Dereck had heard the yells and smelt the blood as soon as it had been spilt. He sighed, getting out of her chair and going downstairs again, and he had found a bloody mess and a boy on Buruu's back being carried down the hall. He sighed largly, his eyes turning red, and watched as Ichigo and Fenix cleaned up the blood. "So what happened here, pets?" He asked, in a frustrated tone of voice. Ichigo looked up into his eyes, and gasped seeing the red in them. She casually walked over to Shoka and Yumiko, grabbing both of them by the arms, and walking them over to behind Fenix, and away from Dereck. She didn't want to him biting one of the two. "One of the newcomers went inside a door and fought some wolves, then fought Fenix, and got himself all torn up. Please forgive me, I wasn't watching him close enough," she bowed low, her ears flat against her head. Dereck frightened her when he was hungry. "Yes, yes. Where is Buruu?" He noticed she wasn't around, and it was strange for the twins to be seperated. "Treating the boy."

Buruu twitched as he called her cute, and blushed a bit. It was very rare for the girl to get compliments, so it was surprising to her. She shook her head, and rolled her eyes, putting the knife down on the bed next to her. "I wouldn't do that; you're already sliced up enough," her eyes widened as he sat up, and she jumped off the bed to stand next to him. "Don't move around too much, you might open a wound or hurt youself more..." she said, and suddenely got a twinge down her back. "Dereck..." she snarled, and let out a small hiss, though he wasn't anywhere near her.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:58 pm
"I was just sitting u-" He then whispered, "The master of the house is out and about eh?" He looked around, his eyes in focused on his muscles to see which were wounded and which weren't. 'God how many times to I have to get my muscles ripped up today?' He thought as he saw that his main muscular groups were either damaged or severely injured.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Buruu picked up her giant sugar cookie, taking out a very large bite as her tail swished angrily. "That man better not touch my sister. If he does, I'm going to shove a knife so far up his a** it'll be in his eyeball," she muttered, as she sat back down on her bed, which was covered in sweets and packages. "You won't be able to move very much for a few hours," she told him as she watched him look at his wounds.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff