Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians 18+

Back to Guilds

For people who are not 12 or 13. 

Tags: Adult, Awesome, Misc 

Reply Gaians 18+
Welcome to the Gaians 18+ Guild ~ Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be original
wtf?
13%
 13%  [ 21 ]
OkaY
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
No even with God's help
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
gold!!!!!!
39%
 39%  [ 62 ]
Total Votes : 157

EggAtix

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm
Hi. I'm Andrew. I have lots of usernames, but most of them have to do with Eggs, so most people just call me Egg. I'm 18, and I was born and raised in the states, and lived just outside Chicago for most of my life, but right now I live in Germany. Despite being a writer, poet, and avid reader, I'm absolutely terrible at languages. I speak English (obviously), remedial Chinese, and some German. I'm happy to be here, seeing as I'm having trouble meeting people on Gaia that don't punctuate their sentences with 'lol'. I'm hoping the average intelligence and respect for the english language will increase if I find an older crowd razz I'm an ultimate frisbee player, a nerd, a gamer, a wordsmith, a romantic, and I'm really happy to get to know all of you.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm
Ping-Pong-Paddle
The name is Leslie. Eighteen sun rotations old. I live in the broken economy of Michigan with its ever changing weather to help the way.

Hobbies: I study most sciences, astronomy, astrophysics is a sub topic I am trying to learn more about. Video Games, Waiting for my social life to die when Skyrim comes out. blaugh lol. Anime, mediation. Little bits of everything.

Hey! Welcome to the guild! I have a sister-in-law-in-law (my husband's sister-in-law) from Michigan. I'm also hugely into video games, but I haven't played any of the Elder Scrolls games. Perhaps I shall look into them. Anime is awesome.

----

Munke Mai
Hi! Just joined and am glad to be here. smile

Name: Manda
Where do you live: Tennessee (But I was born/grew up in Illinois, "moved" to New York for about two years until I met my husband who lives in TN)
Hobbies: Spending time with my husband and our kitties, playing World of Warcraft, writing my stories and novels, creating art with my mom-in-law, watching stuff on NetFlix with my husband... Currently watching X-Files and Columbo.

I used to be a huge Harry Potter nerd but not so much anymore- I haven't even gone to see the movies yet, am waiting until I can rent them both and watch them together. I tried running my own business last year over the summer because I was unemployed and BOY did I learn a lot from that. It didn't work out but I am not discouraged to start another one.

I don't know what else to say so I'll link you to my very first youtube upload ever, a video of one of my kitties (we have two) who was being silly the other day. Eddie Gets the Paper

Welcome to the Guild! I will definitely have to check out that video; I love cats. I, too, did some moving for my husband. We met online several years ago, and he moved to Texas for a while before we moved up to St. Louis.

I'm still big into Harry Potter, but I'm like you in that I'm waiting to rent these last couple of movies then have a nice marathon to catch up. As soon as I heard they were splitting the last movie into 2 parts, I decided not to watch them in theaters.

---

EggAtix
Hi. I'm Andrew. I have lots of usernames, but most of them have to do with Eggs, so most people just call me Egg. I'm 18, and I was born and raised in the states, and lived just outside Chicago for most of my life, but right now I live in Germany. Despite being a writer, poet, and avid reader, I'm absolutely terrible at languages. I speak English (obviously), remedial Chinese, and some German. I'm happy to be here, seeing as I'm having trouble meeting people on Gaia that don't punctuate their sentences with 'lol'. I'm hoping the average intelligence and respect for the english language will increase if I find an older crowd razz I'm an ultimate frisbee player, a nerd, a gamer, a wordsmith, a romantic, and I'm really happy to get to know all of you.

biggrin

Welcome to the guild to you, too! So, ultimate frisbee, eh? That's pretty cool. Sounds like a good workout. You should make a thread in the entertainment section about the video games you're into so we can get to know you better!

---

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all you guys. If you have any trouble, let one of the crew members (myself included) know!  

Madame No
Crew

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 pm
And to those I didn't greet personally (because I really need to do some work) :: Welcome to the guild! Keep in mind that the guild is only as active as its members, so post away! If you have any issues, let one of the crew members know. I check my inbox several times a day, so if there are any problems, I'll be happy to look into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm
Hi there, this is my renamed avi, just Kai will do, I'm 18 and I was born and raised in a town in Florida that's about an hour from Tampa. Despite all my redneck friends and relatives I'm actually quite meek and mild. I'd rather stay inside and read or play video games then go shooting or something hehe. I'm an 'artist' I guess, though my drawings are nothing to be impressed about. One of my greatest passions is history and I have flirted with the idea of becoming a history teacher, not a lot of pay but not in it for the money. As Aristotle said: Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.  

Krazy_King_Kai

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 am
Krazy_King_Kai
Hi there, this is my renamed avi, just Kai will do, I'm 18 and I was born and raised in a town in Florida that's about an hour from Tampa. Despite all my redneck friends and relatives I'm actually quite meek and mild. I'd rather stay inside and read or play video games then go shooting or something hehe. I'm an 'artist' I guess, though my drawings are nothing to be impressed about. One of my greatest passions is history and I have flirted with the idea of becoming a history teacher, not a lot of pay but not in it for the money. As Aristotle said: Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach.

Hey, I think teaching is a great profession. We always need good teachers in the US. And I understand about the staying inside and reading or playing video games thing; I was born & raised in Texas.. I skipped the whole Agriculture Club and all that.. and instead I was doing those activities you mentioned.

There's an art subforum here. You should definitely post some art work! And welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:51 am
Name: Stephen Christopher James Hamilton
Where do you live: Fort Drum NY
Hobbies: Anime, Gaming, Chatting with people(dont be afraid to add me_

Info for the people who want to know more: ADD ME and talk to me via pm, or text or email. Like I said, I chat with people rather then forum my life ^^ lol.  

xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Krazy_King_Kai

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:09 pm
Madame No
Krazy_King_Kai

Hey, I think teaching is a great profession. We always need good teachers in the US. And I understand about the staying inside and reading or playing video games thing; I was born & raised in Texas.. I skipped the whole Agriculture Club and all that.. and instead I was doing those activities you mentioned.

There's an art subforum here. You should definitely post some art work! And welcome to the guild!

Awesome smile i've never been professionally taught and I plan to take classes in that for fun, maybe due an art minor. Hopefully then I'll finally get some good work  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:18 pm
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

Info for the people who want to know more: ADD ME and talk to me via pm, or text or email. Like I said, I chat with people rather then forum my life ^^ lol.

Hey, Stephen! Welcome to the guild!  

Madame No
Crew

xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm
Madame No
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

Thanks its good to meet people my age on here. Ive been playing only about a week though  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:56 pm
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx
Madame No
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

Thanks its good to meet people my age on here. Ive been playing only about a week though

Hey, cool! We're glad to have you no matter how long/short amount of time you've been on the site. It's nice to have a sane place where you know there are people your age.  

Madame No
Crew

xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:10 pm
Madame No
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx
Madame No
xxkaze-no-stigmaxx

Hey, cool! We're glad to have you no matter how long/short amount of time you've been on the site. It's nice to have a sane place where you know there are people your age.

Exactly my point ^^ I can only be here for about 2 months, then ill go to Basic Combat Training and AIT, so I will be back about March-April next year, but I encourage yall to talk to me ^^ I can be pretty fun, to a proper extent of not acting like a 13 year old on crack!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 am
Name: jackberry...but you can call me Jackie.
Where do you live: Los Angeles, California
Hobbies: photoshop, reading, crafts, movies...blah, blah, blah.

I'm glad to know that there are other adults on Gaia! i was beginning to think i was all alone out here. HELLO EVERYONE!! 3nodding  

xjackberryx

6,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Madame No
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 am
xjackberryx

I'm glad to know that there are other adults on Gaia! i was beginning to think i was all alone out here. HELLO EVERYONE!! 3nodding

Hey! Welcome to the guild. Photoshop, eh? Do you do digital art or just editing/manipulation?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 pm
Madame No
xjackberryx

Hey! Welcome to the guild. Photoshop, eh? Do you do digital art or just editing/manipulation?

mostly editing/manipulation...but i like dabbling in digital art ^___^
i've been out of practice for a couple years now. i've yet to update the software to my new iMac after my old laptop fried sad  

xjackberryx

6,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ichiro Minoshima

3,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm
Pac Man is the s**t, just sayin'.

Tells us about you.
Name: Stefan, some call me Ike.
Where do you live: St. Peters. Originally from Dombrowa, Katowice, Poland.
Hobbies: Video Games, Anime, Legos.

And anything else you would like to share with your fellow guildies.

I'm a voice actor by trade, and also a member of a video game company that travels to cons.  
Gaians 18+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff