Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Otosu had made it to Max's village again and his armor let out steam, it billowed up into the air and he turned around. He looked at how far he had traveled with his new equipment. "I don't know why but this armor... it seems like it shouldn't belong in this world..." He then turned around again and took steps into the village, gripping his gun for no reason, making the chain on it spin once before letting it settle down, a report came up on his helmet's screen saying in a female robotic voice. "Life forms detected twenty meters away, should I prepare for combat?" Otosu shook his head and said, "No, this is not a hostile zone, there is no need to worry..." The female voice merely said, "Affirmitive." before it went away. He was at a crossroad and his armor let out more steam, and he looked around, the town seemed deserted even though he knew it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Max sighs and picks her up and holds her close and wont let go of her hoping he can comfort her.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate pouting when Max, picked her up. Crossing her arms she rested her head against Max's shoulder. Closing her eyes she say tears falling down her cheek staining Max's shirt. They wouldn't stop. Blinking her vision blurred because of the tears. Hugging Max, she closed her eyes, staying silent she looked up at the night sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
He smiles and tells her it'll be okay over and over while he looked up at the sky too. "Peaceful isnt it?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodded agreeing with Max. The night sky was so peaceful and beautiful. Her blue eyes gleamed in the moonlight, tonight was a full moon. The full moon was so pretty, she smiled her eyes gleaming full blue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image
He pets her head. "Hayate....lets go somewhere tomoarow...." He looks down at her and stands up.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodded. "Where?" She asked softly. She didn't go out of the village before, gramps always did that. He always was the traveler and Hayate was always the stay home.... although she never had a problem. She liked the silence that took over the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:31 pm
"not sure but we can decide later...."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate nodded her tail swaying back and forth her ears twitching she couldn't help it today seems like a strange bad feeling day..... Something is going to happen now or later and she didn't like this feeling. Whatever was happening she wants to get this feeling over with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
"Lets get you back home....." He starts walking back to gramps house with her in his arms and a smile on his face.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Hayate nodded as Max still holding her walked back to gramps. "We have a guest room Max, would you like to sleep here tonight?" Hayate asked. "You're always welcomed." Smiling she looked at the house, they got closer to Gramps. It seemed like they just came home from a long journey.

(( Go with the flow~ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
Max nods and sets her down near the door. "Sure hayate i'll stay the night....its better then my shack right?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:16 am
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate quickly regained her footing and opened the door, surprisingly it was open not locked. Peering inside, instantly her eyes widen. The house was in ruins everything was thrown onto the floor glass everywhere. "G-g-g-gramps!" Hayate yelled out her voice shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image
Max right away covered her eyes and held her in a hug that blocked her view. "Dont look hayate....i'll check fo him okay?" He stood up with her and walked inside.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate tears welling up in her eyes, she didn't want to think negative but how could she? Hayate smelled.... Blood. Whimpering she closed her eyes and held Max tight, 'Why does this always happen!' Hayate thought. 'Why gramps? Why must I live?' She thought sadly. Walking with Max, she frowned as the smell grew stronger.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games