Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm
Kirlia stared at the plate of poffins that she had made for everyone, which had now grown cold. Riolu looked out towards the ocean, he could have sworn that some aura power had been used, but his ability to sense it was still too weak. "So what do you want to do now?" he asked Kirlia.
"I don't know, it always seems that we wind up on our own a lot huh?" she replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.
"How about we go on a trip then? Just the two of us" Riolu suggested. "I know that a boat leaves from Vermilion City every few days for the Obilvia region. I hear it's a place where pokemon trainers don't go, so we won't run the risk of getting caught".

Kirlia thought for a moment, it sounded pretty good. Plus... it might be a nice place to set up the rescue team. "What about the others?" she asked.
"We'll wait until morning... if the're not back by then, we'll just go by ouselves". Riolu replied, putting a confident paw to his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:47 am
"Don't count us out just yet." Lucario came out of the woods and stood over the two before sitting down. His expression had not changed since his encounter with raichu. "Do not think to much on him."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 am
"Well then, i'll meet up with you later on, if all goes well...I have some old friends I am going to see as well, I have some things I need to take of. "Grovyle said, his audited sounded a little cocky with the slight since of sarcasm.

Right...if all goes well... He said to himself as he looked to the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 am
It wasnt long until the night started to come a start,She was sure that Pokabu had stayed with Vaporeon and the others so she would look for him in the morning. Raichu outside on the top of the Gym and looked out at the moon. Sighing she smiled "Its finally over...all thats left is..",Hearing a noise her ears twitched as she turned around. Her brother had come to find her "Hey sis! w-why arnt you inside? You Lt. Surge wants us up and early for training! and besides you'll catch a cold out here". She then stood and hugged her brother "Thank you" she smiled and her brother smiled back. The two then jumped off the roof and headed back inside to rest for the night.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:39 am
Grovyle sprinted though the city even though it was night, not taking any chances. As he cut the corners tight, he looked around to see if the coast was clear and dashed into a near by ally.

Going deeper into the ally, Grovyle hit a dead end, a banner with a lighting with a manhole right below it. As he went closer to it, he started to hear wisping voices. A Manectric jumped out of the hole, staring down Grovyle.

"Grovyle, welcome back. The master has been expecting you."

"That's not surprising." Grovyle said as the two went down into the sewer.

Walking though the sewer, he saw other pokemon that where around corners, peaking out at him. The two came to a huge door, Maectric shot off a little spark to the door, it slowly opened shortly after. The two walked into the dark room, two glowing yellow eyes suddenly appeared.

"Welcome home." A voice said, Maectric walked out, disparaging into the sewer.

"You know why i'm here."

"Yes yes, she has returned. Raichu, the one who got away." Two sparks shot out from the eyes, hitting the nearby lights. As the room lite up, Luxray stood in front of Grovyle.

"Or as I like to say, Raichu the rat."

Both laughed at the name, Luxray smiling.

"Its been so long since you left here. I remember you when you where just a helpless Treecko. Now look at you. Tell me, what have you been doing all this time?"

"Nothing much, just going where the wind takes me. Recently, I confronted Raichu, teleported to a reserve and teleported here." Grovyle said as Luxray nodded.

"Oh and I might be starting in a rescue team."

"That's great to hear. You where a great part of this guilds rescue team. Now you can show how great you are to this new one."

"Right...I'll show them how its done." Grovyle said sarcastically.

"Enough talk for now. Let us feast on your return!" Luxray said as the two walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 pm
Even though everyone was asleep Raichu could not sleep,She was happy beyond belief that all her heard work had finally payed off but something was wrong. She still had things to finish in Vermilion with the other pokemon that swore to be her rival and take her out. Raichu crept out of the Gym and sat once again on the roof and looked up at the moon. Even though calm she stayed alert,Staying on her own for such a long she couldnt help but not be on her guard and something told her that something was about to happen.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm
"I think Raichu has made it perfectly clear that she doesn't want our help" Riolu said bitterly. he reached over to grab some more poffins, they were sooo good~
Kirlia decided to explain to Lucario what was happening. "Riolu and I have decided to go to the Oblivia region, far away from pokemon trainers where we can start our Rescue team. We can stow away on a boat from Vermilion City to get there. How does that sound to you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:03 pm
Pokabu had decided to head for Celadon City to find Tsutarja since there was a Grass gym there and hope to find her there.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:10 pm
Lucario looked at them. "We will have to wait for grovyle to get back. He said he had something to do in the city with some old friends." He sat down under a tree near kirlia and riolu and pulled out his map to find the Oblivia region.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 pm
Both Grovyle and Luxray went out to the top of the city, climbing up onto one of the building roofs.

"Beautifully night."

"Grovyle, go with your new team. I'll take care of things here. I am sure that Raichu won't stay here.

Grovyle looked at Luxray, thinking of something to say to try and change his mind but, he knew he was right. He looked up into the night sky, seeing the stars shimmer.

"Someone was fallowing us."

"Yes...You can come out now Cubone." Luxray said as he sent a small little spark down the side of the building.

A small yelp and a little skull head popped from out of the corner.

"What's his deal?" Grovyle asked, looking from Cubone to Luxray.

Luxray sighed with a short chuckle "Remind you of a young Treecko doesn't he.

"I I don't know what you mean." Grovyle said as he quickly turned away embarrassed at what Luxray said.

"It's time for you to go. They are waiting on you. Show the students of Ninetails what we can do and take Cubone with you. I believe you can whip him into a great explore."

Grovyle looked at Luxray and smirked. You never cease to amaze me. He looked back at Cubone and motioned for him to come over and leave with him.

The two jumped down to the street level and started to head back to where the others waited.

"Good bye, maybe ill come back some time." Grovyle said as he looked back in the direction where they left. A thunder broke out though the clouds as if a response from Luxray.

"I knew that old fool was going to screw up one day. He just had to get rid of me before that happened." Cubone said as they walked the city streets.

Grovyle smirked in response to Cubone's statement.

Just like when I was young...  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 am
Raichu sighed and it wasnt long until Vaporeon and Starmie came to her side. Vaporeon was freaking "W-we! we! we gotta get the rest of the old gang together!!". Raichu "Calm down! whats wrong"?,"Its them! the old gang that tried to steal out rep in the old days before you vanished,they stopped attacking once you were gone but now they're back! Starmie saw them coming here"!. Raichu nodded "Vaporeon get my brother up! Starmie go get Arcanine!","Old Major is already working on getting Haunter but you know he--" "Enough talk! theres only two left and they hang by each other so ill go get them","but what about--","Trust me...i know he'll come..he never fails me now lets GO GO GO!! FOR VERMILION'S SAKE"! They nodded and all headed in different directions.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 am
Lucario had started to meditate under the tree waiting for Grovyle. An image of him appeared behind raichu. Raichu could not see the image and neither could the other pokemon. Lucario walked past Raichu to look him in the face. He sighed. "I guess you found your home then." His voice could not be heard by raichu either.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:04 am
Raichu sprinted through the nearby forest and soon came across a huge tree that glowed a neon green. She looked up at it and stuck her tail into the ground letting out a small voltage. It was not long until a pokemon swooped down from the tree. It landed infront of Raichu and almost fell into a surprise "M-miss Raichu is that you?! I-I havnt seen you in two years! heh...so the rumors were true...you did get kidnapped by Team Rocket..". Raichu smiled "Please! those low lifes aint got notin on me anyways...long time no see Xatu". Xatu bowed "Same to you Miss Raichu...so whats the rush? you seem to be in a hurry..." . Raichu nodded "I am! the old gang is back to come and try to kick our asses and we gotta confront them oh and i almost forgot wheres Sandshre--",Interrupted by a glomp Raichu fell to the ground with an energetic Sandshrew stuck to her back "Master! Master! you've returned!!. Raichu smiled "Nice to see you too! but we dont have time for parties we gotta get movin!". Sandshrew nodded already knowing the situation and the three of them then headed out back to the Vermilion Gym.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:39 am
Just then Pokabu appeared in front of the Trio. "Raichu?" He asked in a slightly confused tone.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:56 am
SandShrew stepped forward "An enemy!! dont worry Master ill take care of him"!!. Raichu stepped infront of sandshrew "Its okay..this pokemon is a...friend of mine.." she smiled "Were heading back to the Vermilion Gym so we must move quickly! lets go"!! She then headed straight on.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games