Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 am
He sighed "Because I promised to keep you safe and until that happens I am not leaving." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:46 am
"Well maybe you shouldn't try as hard to keep me safe," she said.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm
She rolled her eyes "no i wouldent much mind to die anymore ive had my heart ripped out too many times and well im quite fed up unless i find someone that wont do it again" she sighed "im not the chi you know john, ive grown ive matured, ive become a monster" she said looking at the floor, she looked really depressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 pm
He looked at her with knowing eyes. "It seems the person you've most upset is yourself." He put his hand under her chin and lifted her head until their eyes met. "When I look at you, I don't see a monster. I never have and I never will. What I see in you is a girl that's been hurt and can't take any more. You're ready to fight until your last breath if it keeps the heartache away. There's nothing monserous about that. You're just doing what anyone would do." His voice was tender and he gave her the hint of a reassuring smile.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 pm
He looked at her "You know a longtime a mad man had the same ambition as john to kill alot of people i and a few others did what we could to stop him.We all had some rough time back then but i didn't give up and they never gave up." he said "So i promised you mother to keep you safe and we demons keep out promises best we can...besides its not only you i have promises to...i have promises to a few other people so i plan to keep that promise so if i have to kill i will if i have ot protect i will...just deal with it." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:05 pm
Liz glared at him, "Then promise me you will break the other promises."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm
He sighed "I will break only one...the other is to someone i love." he said "I give up my promise to keep John alive." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Liz could have punched him in the face right about then. "You know that's not what I meant. Don't you see? This won't end...this will never end until John gets what he wants. Right now, he wants me dead."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:31 pm
He laughed "Well then...screw what john wants..it will end..i will end it some how and some way but i swear i don't wanna see you die." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:56 pm
Liz stood up and glared at him. "You can't do everything Kabal. One of these days, somethings going to happen and you're going to feel powerless and helpless. One of these days you'll learn that the power of a demon even as strong as you can't solve every problem."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 am
He shook his head "Already learned that....i know this happen but still i didn't give up...so please as old as i am i know i can't do everything its happened several times to me..but hey still found my way out.sometimes people need to feel mortal." he said and looked at her "Now drop the frigging glare and stop being so dramatic." he said giving her a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:59 am
Liz sighed, "I'm tired of this Kabal. I don't want anything to do with any of it. I want my normal life back."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 pm
she looked into his eyes "why do you act so different around me john? around all your other hired killers your always so cold but when your talking to me i see some fire of life in your cold eyes" she said softly looking into his eyes, hers were a deep purple from her letting her humanity away but there was still some blue from the old days when they were a light sky blue. her expression was soft and her eyes were dull with depression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm
Kabal scratched his head "Too be honest...the only thing i can do for you is put you in the same place as Jan in the special place her happy place..currently it is like none of this ever happened..would you...like to try that...its all i can do for you...John is trying to kill you and you would be safe there....Emotionally which is why he killed Cody...They hopped my death would kill you mentally or something...and then John kills you physically but slowly..should we try..sending you there?" he asked.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 am
Liz shook her head. "I'm not about to be brainwashed by you Kabal. What happened can't be changed. Tell me what I have to do to stop this."

John's smile faded and he looked somewhat puzzled. "I don't know," he said, "There's just something different about you. Maybe it's because you're the only one who treats me like a person. After all, most of the people working for me just treat me as "the leader". They don't think they can get close to me, wich, isn't entirely a false statement," he said with a chuckle. "Also...I see something in you. You're like a wildfire that can't be tamed. Nothing stops you, and I admire that." The smile was back on his face again now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games