Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

((you have one tome to start off.))

Kai grinned."Akira i have a sharingan too."Kai slightly lifted his head band showing his sharingan."Karuda maybe later Akira will kill us both if we touch her."

((Who do you wan tot teach you?Me or akira?))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"I'm not stupid... I know taking on her would be out of my depth... At least if i did it alone" Karuda said, analyzing the situation "However my fire type would be useful against a wind type like her..." he thought for a moment "Taijutsu is my weakest point, genjutsu apparently being my strongest..." he continued to think aloud, "I think i'll stick with Kai sorry Akira-sensei."

Official Sasuke Uchiha

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Wind beats fire numbskull." Serina said, narrowing her eyes at them. "Everybody knows wind beats any fire." She grumbled.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

little mintchan
"Wind beats fire numbskull." Serina said, narrowing her eyes at them. "Everybody knows wind beats any fire." She grumbled.

"You my dear are retarded... Wind beats lightning." Karuda said with a certain malice, he hated stupidity... He hated it even more when retards tried to act smarter then him.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 pm

"Kai, your sharingan is weaker then mine." he said walking to Serina and putting his hand on her shoulder. "Actually Serina, he is right."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 pm

((Wind helps fire spread, but with a large amount of it, it can put some fires out.))

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Incubus Shane
((Wind helps fire spread, but with a large amount of it, it can put some fires out.))

((Not in the Naru-Verse! XD))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

"I know Akira." She said. "But can't a wind justu possibly make the fire go back at the opponent?" She asked.
[[lol i forgot what beats what xP]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

((He is Right. A B Rank Wind Technique used by a Chuunin could defeat a D Rank Fire Technique used by a Gennin.))

"Used at a Certain Level or Directed with more then one technique love. Kurada, I want you to spar with Serina, okay?" He said, backing up. "Kai, dont get in the way."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Kai stood there."No duh Akira,mys implanted and i cant unlock mangekyo for myself.I can help him tho."Kai looked at Karuda."Karuda you cant fight her right now we are training."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 pm

"I'm already low on chakra from that chuunin techinque so why spar? He'sw probaly low too!" She said. It was a good reason to not spar and she wanted to learn some more wind techinques then gain more chakra to spar the uchiha monkey.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
((He is Right. A B Rank Wind Technique used by a Chuunin could defeat a D Rank Fire Technique used by a Gennin.))

"Used at a Certain Level or Directed with more then one technique love. Kurada, I want you to spar with Serina, okay?" He said, backing up. "Kai, dont get in the way."

Karuda eyes bore into Serina "I have training to do..." he said.

((I suppose but the same goes with everything... Like lightning V Wind ETC.))

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:14 pm

"Take some food pills, replenish your Chakra. One will never learn without Sparing. " He said, Cracking his neck.

((Wow, Serina turned down a chance for bloodshed?))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Kai made some hand signs creating a clone.Kai then turned to Karuda."Lets go we start training now.Follow me."The clone stood there for a moment before walking over to May."I shall stay with you until your ready to go."Kai stood there waiting for Karudas reply.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm

[[she only can do bloodshed with npcs i'll show you]]
"Why don't we get something to eat then I will spar him ok?" She said, raising a eyebrow. It was sad she turned down for some killing but she would refuse to actually kill a member of the same village unless it was Kai she could care less.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games