Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:21 pm
Albel twitched. "I don't heh, your the first real person I talked to this long that didnt hate me for being a panther or tried to hunt me down and lock me up again,so I guess you would count as my first friend" He said happily like it was normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 pm
Devon smiled and shook his head. "I'm a Werewolf I really don't have any right to judge you. Plus I think you're cute Kiri."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm
A blush crept across Albel's face,painting it crimson. He giggled and tried to hide his blush. "Hehe thank you Devi-kun your cute for a werewolf to,besides I figured you wouldn't judge me otherwise you wouldn't have let me play with your toy bell and you probably would have attacked me by now since Im a cat, I can normally sense the difference between bad people and good people" He purred with a sincere smile."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm
Devon smiled a light blush dusting his cheeks. "Thank you Kiri-Kun. This happens to be Niko's toy he loves to play with it and since you smell like him, A cat you know, I figured you might wanna play with it."  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 pm
Albel smiled. "And you'd be correct,cat's loves those kind of toys. So what brings you to the park today Devi-kun?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:57 pm
Devon smiled and shrugged. "I just wanted to get away from the house." He decided not to tell Albel how rich he was afraid it would scare the Neko off. "What about you Kiri? What brings you here so late at night?"  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:03 am
"Hehe thats kinda the same reason for me, but more so I have to wait a few hours until my house is completed then I can go home and well be in my house hehe" He said with a light chuckle. "I shouldn't have to wait to much longer" He said checking his watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am
Devon smiled and tugged his jacket closed when the wind blew up hard. "You're getting work done on your house? What for?"  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 am
Albel tilted his head forgetting to tell him. "Oh I forgot I just moved here and my mom got me my own house, and she wanted it to be perfect for me so she has it being renovated, when I probably would have been fine with an apartment but she chose a nice secure huge loft, so I'll be pretty much alone in it half the time but thats fine with me hehe" He sweatdropped to think how protective she was of him and richly expensive the loft was, but apprently since he was the only one left price isnt a option, she'd be at work mostly anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 am
Devon nodded with a sad sigh. "I know how that is. I mostly spend my time alone in the mansion unless Kiko and Adrian are around. But I think they both have boyfriends now." He gasped and clapped his hands over his mouth realizing he might have said too much.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:24 am
Albel blinked and tilted his head before giving a small giggle. "It's ok, if you don't wanna talk about something I don't have to right to pry, it's your business, so your rich to? That's good, you must have a very healthy and nice lifestyle, Im still getting used to mine hehe" He said pasuing for a few moments. "Well if it wouldn't be to much trouble, if you ever get bored or lonely you could always come to my house, I like haveing company, but if you can't thats alright to" He said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 am
Devon smiled his tail starting to wag again. "Really...? I can come to your house?" He felt extreamly happy.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am
Albel giggled and nodded happily. "Yes of course my place is big enough to hold like 100 or more people, plus there plenty of room, you can pretty much do anything. My mom will be working most of the time so I call the shots when she's away, only people that will be there will be one or two maids and a butler unless I tell them to take off hehe, but you and your friends are welcome anytime, I just have to get to know them first of course but yeah come over any time of day or even at night doesnt matter to me" He said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 am
Devon smiled and lightly kissed Albel's hand. "I'd invite you to my place but my big brother is a jerk." He was not going to sugar coat it. His brother was a cruel man.  

Nico-Selvatico

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50

X-Chaotic_Aeon-X

11,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:47 am
Albel blushed at the small friendly gesture and another blush crept onto his face. He shook his head and smiled. "Maybe another time then, but it's ok I guess I can tell you, my whole was nothing but cruel peopl and beatings and torture and whatnot, so it's alright I do my best to ignore mean people but its your call, either way is fine with me nyuu, if you'd like you could sleep over to anytime you wanted,I guess you could say I really enjoy company." He said with a embarassed blush.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games