Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm
Eon growled. "You're treading on deep water Arisa." he said. "What the hell are you even doing here to begin with?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:37 pm
Without another word to Master Eon, once Arisa showed up, Takeshi had teleported without a second guess.

Makoto smiled proudly. "I was surprised myself to find out that I was actually on time for this assignment." She nodded in agreement in his statement about the other members.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm
Forunately it didn't take long for the others to show up. Knight gave the order and they all moved out to scout the area. "Stay quite and keep focued." he said. "Watch your flanks and be ready to shoot anyhting that may be hostile."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:08 pm
Makoto held her spear in hand since it was against who she was to have a gun in her arsenal. She kept close to the group and walked as silent as she possibly could, making sure each step she took was unheard. Though Makoto knew in her heart that she was nervous about this scouting mission, but nothing about her showed the emotion at all.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:21 pm
An hour and a half they searched for the Horde's base, but it was to no avial. "Damn it! Sir, we've been out here for almost 2 hours, I don't think there's anything out here." said one of the soldiers. Knight didn't respond, he just held up to fingers tellign them to be quiet.
Suddenly, a long tenticle like extremity extended and peirced through one of the soldiers helmets and retracted as quick as it came, taking the body along with it. "s**t! Hunters!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:42 pm
Makoto turned in the direction of the sound right as the tentacle ripped through the soldier's helmet and dragged the body away with it. She cringed as she positioned the spear in the direction of where the tentacle disappeared to. "How did it do that!?" Makoto asked aloud in fear to no one in particular but blurted it out anyways.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 pm
"Their tounges can peirce through anything!" Knight quickly replied as he opened fire. "Now lets get out of here!" As he went to turn around his path was blocked by a very large hunter.
"Where do you thing you're going little human?" asked Dungar.
"Son of b***h..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Makoto took a single step back as she listened to Knight's orders of retreat, still holding her spear at the ready. Once she looked toward him to follow his lead away from the area she saw the Hunter in their path. "Knight duck!" Makoto shouted and with those words she reached her hand to the sheath of her dagger, unsheathed it and flung it toward Dungar's head.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:06 pm
"Foolish girl!" Dungar barked as he cought the dagger and threw it back.
Knight took this oprotunity while the pillar was distracted to attack. He took of his glove to revial the cross tattoo on his left hand fore-palm. When it glowed with a yellow light he thrusted his hand into the hunters stomch. It left a wound, however, all it succeded in was pissing him off. Dungar kicked Knight to the gorund and placed his foot on top of him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm
Makoto wasn't prepared for her dagger to come flying back to her so suddenly and received a cut along her left forearm from not moving out of the way fast enough. She watched as Knight attacked the vampire, but ended up not succeeding. Not waiting another moment she rushed forward to help Knight at least get back to his feet and away from Dungar.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 pm
Dungar easily knocked her away. He loked back down at the helpless Knight and saw the rosary dangling from his neck. "Now what do we have here?" He went to go grab the necklace but was stopped by Knight. "No...please...don't..." he grunted. Dungar simply laughed. "Religious are we? Well I got news for you my freind...there is no god! And if there was, he's dead!" He then ripped off the dangling cross.

Everything went dark and silent. There was a craking noise and the warm taste of metal filled his mouth. When Knight finally came too, he stood above the mutilated corse of the pillar. All the other hunters dead, his hands covered in blood. The sole suvivor of their squad was pointeng his gun at him, his hands shaking from fear, trying to protect Makoto. "What...happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm
Makoto found herself unable to do anything as Dungar slammed her to the ground. She couldn't find any strength to get back up in the least and simply watched as Dungar ripped Knight's rosary off his neck. That's when Makoto watched Knight lose himself completely, she did nothing but sit there in shock of the scene unfolding before her. Before she knew it a soldier was in front of her pointing a gun at Knight no words came to her at first but she formed them at last. "Knight....what did you...do?" Her nerves causing her voice to shudder and take unnecessary pauses as her body shook slightly.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:01 pm
"I...don't know..."
"Bullshit! No human could possibly do that on their own...you're just somekind of beast." the soldier said as he cocked his gun. "And those noises, they sounded...animalistic...wolven almost"
"Makoto...please, understand...I don't know."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Makoto got to her feet slowly as she heard the cocking of the soldier's gun, her eyes looking at him cautiously and with the widest fear she's expressed in a while. "You mean...you don't remember, anything?" She asked while thinking about Knight's situation and looking at the ground surrounding the area. "Your rosary..." She stated while pointing to it.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 pm
Knight simply shook his head. "No, not a thing..." he studdered.
"And what about my rosary?" It was then he rembered that Dungar ripped it off and quickly patted his chest to find it...unfortunatly allmhe found was his blood soaked armor.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games