Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:53 pm
((still i woudl let other vote before we count that as a go. Also mention that...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:54 pm
(I agree fully with Flash)  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:56 pm
(okay i vote for burning down the east side of the caslte, and buy the way it wasn't much gun powder not enough to cause an explosion just enough to set some stuff on fire, i should have asked first i will next time, sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:00 pm
((its okay. Also gunpowder=explosion. Fire reults from that.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm
Her eyes turned a darker shade of red meaning she was putting more power into the spell "I am only doing what my father wants me to do, would you hurt me for obeying my fathers orders?" She said then laid down "Please you are the only one who can protect me, that hunter tried to hurt me, and now im afraid,please?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 pm
Leon's eyes faded slihglty showing he was under her effect. "O...Okay. I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to. I'll protect you, I promise." He looked at her like a kid who felt guilty for making a mess. HIs ice sword evaporated into thin air.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 am
i get home and place the money on the table then say to my parents "don't worry we're out of debt, i can now quit being, a hunter, but i don't think i will, just yet, i need to get someone back for something" i knew my parents wouldn't mess with me after saying something like that, i began to think to myself, how could the king say i was immutre, he was sneaky and prepared i bet nethier the princess or the king knew that i had put the bugs in the castle, all over the castle, he could hear almost everything that would go on in the castle, or was going on, lets see how they react to the fire, i then put earphones connected to the receptor for the castle's signals, hearing what was going on, that poor leon, was being turned into a puppet, he fliped the switch now they would be able to hear him for a short amount of time, i say into the microphone
"You idoit being turned into a puppet by someone like her, discrasfully bad for someone of your stature, murderer, be stronger then something like that" the voice changer was working perfectly, he sounded like kain, almost exactly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 am
(wait is the fire still happening because we didn't vote and you countineued with the story so is it on fire or not)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm
((No fire also i thought this was a third person rp..))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm
((bump for misa >.> lol))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm
She smiled"I know you will"She said"are you tired?"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm
Leon looked at her still ashamed. "Y-yes...kinda.. the kings sleep wasn't very refreshing." He frowned still looking at her eyes. He felt bad. "Why does part of me want to hurt you?"  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm
She looked at him,and held his face in her hands"thats because those evil people brainwashed you into thinking I'm evil"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 am
Leon looked at her when she held his face. He frowned. "I'm so sorry. Please... help me forget the brainwash.." He was completely fooled by her mind trick. He whimpered, he didn't want to be brainwashed, he wanted to help her.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:50 am
She smirked"Of course I'll help you"She said,then looking into his eyes,and started to hum.Her eyes turned ever darker, as she wiped his memory clean, of sable,kain and leon,and his life. And put in memories of meeting me, becoming my personal guard,falling in love with me. how good the royal family was to him.and any other memory that she could think of to keep him her."Do you feel better now,Leon?"She asked  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games