Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Damon sighed.

"Alright..then I need to feed off of one of you.."he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Lily looked at him and nodded. She put her arm out and smiled. "Alright then. Bite me." she said with a giggle.

Dawn leaned against a wall and chuckled at what she said. She then smiled and watched them. "Don't worry. If you do lose control Damon, then we'll try to hold you back." she teased.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Damon felt kinda awkward that he had to do this.He took her arm and bit into her skin carefull not to peirce ino her veins.Then blood began pouring into Damon's mouth.His free hand closing firmly as his eyes began to turn a dark dark red.His mouth opened letting go of her arm.His eyes on her.His body already reacting with the blood..as all new blood drinkers got..his throat longed for more.He however tried to hold himself back.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Lily put her hand over where he had bit her. She then looked up at him and smiled. "It's ok. We need to get you to Valcom and Lexi." she said.

Dawn smiled and then ran off to head toward Valcom and Lexi. She used her vampire speed so she was there in seconds. She kept herself hidden in the shadows again.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Damon got beside Dawn in a literal blur.His eyes switching between the 3 surrounding Valcom.His figure appeared among them as his hands flew into each of them like lighting.Damon wasn't aiming for hard shots..more of a distraction if anything.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Lily picked up Val and Lucius. She flew off and headed towards where Dawn and Damon had gone. She landed next to Dawn and then watched as Damon attacked. "I hope he doesn't lose it." she said quietly.

Dawn looked at her and nodded. "I hope he doesn't either." she said as she watched him closely.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Damon tossed two of them half-way down the street and started punching on Raza leaving Valcom trying to stand up again.His figure a bloody mess.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Lily saw Valcom covered in blood and she sighed. She walked over to him and helped him stand up. "You ok?" she asked him.

Dawn watched Damon and waited to see if he would go crazy. She pulled her sword out of her sheath just in case.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Valcom spat on the cement and nodded.

"Yeah..just got packedon pretty bad is all.."he said.

Damon zoomed past Karu grabbing Lexi and reappeared beside Dawn.He nodded.

"Lets go."he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Lily smiled at him and then stretched her wings out. "Sorry, but you're a bloody mess." she said with a giggle.

Dawn looked at Damon and nodded while picking up the kids. She looked over at Lily and Valcom. "Come on!" she said as she followed Damon.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Valcom nodded and ram after them.His wolf pace making it a tad easier.

Damon stopped after they got to the lake that was a good 4 mile run.He dropped Lexi and stretched.

Kiba looked around and sighed.He came out of the palace looking at Kazuma.

"Burn the corpses."he said.

Kazuma nodded and dispersed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Lily flew above them and then landed next to Damon. She smiled at him. "I'm glad your still sane. Sort of." she said with a giggle.

Dawn smiled at Lily and then put down the kids. She looked over at Valcom and chuckled. "It seems like every time I see you, you're covered in blood." she said as she rolled her eyes.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Valcom nodded.

"Yeah..happens."he said.

Damon looked at her.

"Yeah.Thanks.And sorry I got angry like I did.I was really frustarted."he admitted quietly.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Lily smiled at him and shook her head. "It's no problem! I understand. I probably would've been angry too." she said as she wrapped her wings around her. The feather she had put in her hair had fallen out, but she didn't realize it.

Dawn looked at Valcom and laughed. "Well at least one thing hasn't changed." she said with a sigh.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 am

Silvia found Valcom and the rest and flew down in her eagle form, she landed on Dawn's shoulder and ruffled her wings "It's hard to keep up with you people!" She said smiling. Silvia looked at Dawn "Hi Dawn!".
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games