Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:48 pm
Kurai looked back, certain that she could feel eyes on her. Nothing was out of the ordinary, though, so she made one last swipe across the wood with her cloth and prepared to step down. She heard a loud 'crick' and one of the legs of the chair broke. She began to fall backward, her hands trying to clench thin air.

((lol just wondering if anyone is alert..lol just having some fun.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:30 pm
Campbridge heard a noise coming from behind him. Some kind of "crack". He turned around and saw the girl falling from the chair. He would have run to help her, but she was too far from reach. Instead, he just screamed.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Then he closed his eyes so he wouldn't see the girl falling. Some kind of childish reaction, but still...

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:34 pm
Vincet turned around when he heard the loud 'Crick' noise. He dropped everything he was holding and with lighting fast reflexes ran to Kurai. He caught her in his arms before she fell.

"Careful Kurai. I cant save you all the time."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:37 pm
Kurai put her hand over her face in disgust at her own clutziness. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to. Thanks for catching me." She shook her head and laughed, "you can put me down now."  

Asahi10

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:42 pm
Campbridge opened an eye to see why he didn't hear the sound of the girl falling on the floor and noticed that Vincent was holding her.
"Uh...You're fast....But...I hope you two know each other enough to be holding her like you are right now," he said with a small laugh before returning to his scrubbing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:42 pm
"Right. Dont worry about it."

Vincent set Kurai down on the ground. He put his hand to his head suddenly feeling dizzy. He had excerted himself a little too much just now. The dolls had fallen down lifeless, after their master had moved so fast. A few moments passed and Vincents dizziness went away. Trae and Circe got back up as if nothing happened.

"Actually i know Kurai well enough Campbridge."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:47 pm
Kurai looked at Vincent worriedly, "Are you okay? I'm sorry. If I hadn't fallen you wouldn't have had to expend so much energy trying to save me..AGAIN." she looked around at all the dolls and saw that they were back to normal as well. She looked at both of them and laughed nervously, "hehe don't stand on these chairs..hehe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:48 pm
The man look at Vincent, raising an eyebrow. Seems like those two have some history together, but it wasn't any of his buisness. He may be a little...eccentric from time to time, but he knew when he was crossing the line.
"If you say so."
He simply said.
"But it's a weird coincidence that you both ended up here..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:05 pm
((twist time ^^))

"Yes im fine... I think. Okay maybe not."

Those were Vincents last words before he and his dolls fell unconscious to the ground. He hadnt had anything to eat in some time nor anything to drink. He had been walking for a long while, and hadnt slept in days. That last bit of energy was really all he had left. Now after saving Kurai, his body made him shut down at the most inappriopriate moment.

Vincent had fallen backwards now his sapphire hair fanned out on the floor. His dolls did the same however they were near the windows still while Vincent was in the kitchen. Skidding a foot or two away was Vincents mask that had come off from the force of him hitting the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 pm
Campbridge looked at the man falling on the floor and rushed to him.
"Hey? HEY! Are you alright? Answer me?"
Obviously, Vincent had just fainted for some reason. He then looked at the other girl. She knew him, so maybe there was something she knew that could help.
"Hey hum...Kary? What just happened to him? Does it happen often?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Asahi10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:16 pm
"Vincent!" She ran and sat down at his side worriedly. "Vincent are you okay?!" Pulling her pack over to them, she slowly lifted Vincent's head and placed it under his head as a pillow.

She looked up at the man named Cambridge, "Its happened once before...do you know where I could get a rag and some water?" she asked, standing up. Without waiting for him to answer, she began to search the place till she came across a kitchen that looked like it was also still in the process of being cleaned and took a rag and wet it down thouroughly.

Returning to the front room, she knelt back down beside Vincent and placed the wet cloth on his now maskless forehead. That done, she walked around retreiving his dolls and his mask. Sitting down next to him she began patting his cheeks lightly to revive him, "Vincent? Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:27 pm
Vincent slowly opened his eyes and realized what had happened. He sat up, his sapphire hair fell infront of his face, hiding his face once again. He silently held out a hand for his mask. He knew who had it, she was the only one he allowed to touch his mask and dolls.

"Kurai my mask please? I think i pushed myself a bit to far... I need to eat, drink and to rest. Im sorry i didnt to scare you guys like that."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 pm
Campbridge looked at the girl running through the house getting the rag, dolls and mask.
"Hum...Can I do something? I feel kinda useless just standing here..." he told her.

He then heard what the man just said. He put his hand in his pocket and took out some tissues. He open them, revealing some bread.
"Here, eat that. It's the rest of my travelling supply, but I don't need it anymore. I'll go get water."
He walked to the sink and open it to see if some water was coming out. He took the old mug he always had with him and filled it with water and brought it to Vincent.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:31 pm
Kurai handed Vincent his mask and set his dolls down next to him. "Here's your mask and dolls." she looked down. "I'm sorry..It's all my fault..I'm such a stupid clutz all the time." She put her head in her hands and rubbed her face in frustration then picked up her bag and put it back in the place by the door.  

Asahi10

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games