Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am
Knile heard yelling from out of the room, so he walked to the door, and opened it slowly, and sneaking out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 am
Shane yelled at Karuda, ''That is NO excuse. You're not the only one whose had bad things happen to you, Karuda. That doesn't give you an excuse to ******** someone I love dearly. It doesn't even give you close to one,'' He said, in an angered tone, and slightly cooled down, ''I love you. As a cousin. I always have. But... after this... I don't know..''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 am
"Love? You know nothing of it!" he practically hissed "You can't go outside with out falling in love with something, whats it going to be next Shane? A tree? Or maybe a dog?" his eyes bored into Shane "All you see in people is their value in sex, then once your done you throw them away!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 am
''I...'' He said, silently, ''Karuda, I can't deny that I... I'm.. I know that I'm a slut. I know that I am practically using people. But.. I didn't mean for any of this. I care for the people I have had sex with. I didn't throw any of them away. Even though it may seem like it, I haven't left any of you behind,'' He said, with a frown. He didn't use them, but... right now, he actually believed it to be true.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 am
"Please Shane, that s**t won't fly for me, you used me Shane... you own cousin, when I was weak and confused..." he shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am
He frowned, ''I just... I wanted to make you feel better. I didn't know how else to do it. I'm sorry...'' He said, sadly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 am
"Hmph... Spare me your crap..." he said "Once your done with Knile can you at least send me the pieces so I can pick them up for you?" he stormed to his room and grabbed his trunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am
Shane smirked, ''You won't be alive, anymore,'' He thought, before immediately lying down on his bed, ignoring everything else. He went into Yama's cage, and had a long talk with him. He was tired of people. All of them. They were all so... short-sighted. ''To think that I cared for that fool.''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am
Knilekuso walked into Karuda's room. "K-Karuda? I... I'm sorry..." Knile looked down, thinking about what he'd heard. Was it true? Had Shane really been with that many people? "W-Was what you said true?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am
"It was..." he said with a stone cold voice and a face to match, he moved past Knile and kicked Shane's bedroom door in on the way out "I always loved you, was there for you..." he said angrily before walking out.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:35 am
Knile was silent. He then ran out after Karuda, grabbing his shoulder after he left the house. "W-Why did you do that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 am
He shrugged Knile off and continued walking, he looked back for a second "If you stay with him long enough you'll know..."  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Knilekuso decided that he needed time to think. So, he headed to the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm
When he woke up, noticing that everyone was seemingly gone, he simply sighed, and walked down the stairs. Once he reached the bottom, he put on a jacket he had not worn before, and walked out of the house.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 am
Sorcam, after leaving a clone at the hospital, had appeared nearby the house in a spray of mist. As the water droplets formed his body, Sorcam stepped up to the doorway and opened the door to his room. He stopped, frowning. Quite obviously, someone had been in here. He looked through his things to be sure that nothing had been stolen, although he found only that his medical equipment had been disturbed. He sighed silently and carefully put it back into the bags and cases that they were fit for.
Shutting his room's door carefully behind him, Sorcam walked through the rest of the house and rummaged through anything to find any kind of evidence of someone actually needing any medical attention. He found a bloody tissue, but that was about it. Shane probably had a nosebleed or something, and someone else started flipping out all over the place. With another small sigh, Sorcam threw the tissue back into the trash and walked back to his room. He opened the door to walk in, and closed it silently behind him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff