Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
WWE Discussions: What is the Deal betwen Finlay and Vince? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Deal is....
Hornswoggle for World title shot.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Hornswoggle for Winning Royal Rumble.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not sure. But i might post in this thread.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Death=Peace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:43 pm
that is intersting, since matt is kinda back i wonder if that means jeff is coming back too. since didnt they both have a relationship with lita? i cant remember  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:53 pm
No... Matt went out with lita...and Lita was like a sister to Jeff... and from what I heard that wasnt even scheduled... EDGE GOT BEAT UP BWHAHAHAHAHA  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

XCross

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:01 pm
well, actually in the wwe forum guild, someone noted it that it was scheduled. but they are trying to make it look like it really happened. anyways i'm happy matt's back and i want lesner back. it be good to see him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:07 pm
I think the whole Lita is unfaithful to Matt with Adam is just one big ploy.
Everything points to it the appearance of Matt at Raw was scripted. The segment with Lita's feet we see Matt on the television and then later when Edge and Lita are walking to the ring we see Matt attack Edge and run away. rofl
That's just so stupid!
I mean the segments in between matches are all recorded way before the actual matches. Why would they keep a botched recording?
No, I like how the WWE has used the Internet to play the elaborate joke on people, but I wish they would have done a better job. When they go to such extents to make it look real why did they make such obvious mistakes show that it was just a part of the real show?
It was a good joke on everyone, but it will probably leave many Matt Hardy fans stunned if they ever realize that he has been lying to them for over a year on his website.  

Mass Dahn

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:29 pm
I disagree. I think that being fired by the WWE was too hard on Matt and he lost it. Someone should intervene before he ends up hurting someone, or himself.

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/bytethis/2005/7/13bytethis?view=wvx&speed=300&dynwvx=  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:01 pm
In a way though, that Byte This interview makes me think its staged. On ANY call in show, they screen the calls before you are actually put on the air. There is no way Matt Hardy could have been put on the air if the WWE didn't want him there.  

Leprechaun86

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:04 pm
Why wouldn't they want him there? It's what people want to hear because they find it all interesting and have no lives of their own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:09 pm
Because it makes the WWE look bad if a former employee is able to A) make the company look bad, and B) plug other wrestling promotions on their show. Just because it's what the fans want means nothing in this instance. Matt Hardy would be putting not only Edge and Lita, but potentially fans and others at risk. And with Edge and Lita part of one of the biggest storylines on RAW, it makes no sense to put that in Jeopardy.  

Leprechaun86

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:33 pm
Yeah, I guess so. I just wish they would stop playing this stupid game. If it's scripted, put Hardy in matches. If it's not, do something about it. Anything, just stop confusing people. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:57 pm
agreed  

Leprechaun86

Corollaresse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:54 pm
In reference to your screening calls post, a friend suggested that Matt could have used a different phone...

EDIT: But I suppose they could have cut him off at anytime.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:02 am
i have a sugestion for the next topic, and that is: Hogan, retired? HA!  

vax

Leprechaun86

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:40 pm
Agreed, I'm sorry, Hulk Hogan is one of the greatest ever, but give it a rest. Professional wrestling has evolved so much since his era. I just find it difficult to believe that in today's wrestling ring, a guy can win matches with a big boot and a legdrop without about seven chairs involved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:39 pm
Leprechaun86
Agreed, I'm sorry, Hulk Hogan is one of the greatest ever, but give it a rest. Professional wrestling has evolved so much since his era. I just find it difficult to believe that in today's wrestling ring, a guy can win matches with a big boot and a legdrop without about seven chairs involved.
Hey HBK wins with a dang kick to the face so its kinda the same as for the question with Lesner hek yes I mostly want Lesner back because they need a better heel I mean JBL's stupid Lesner can make the best heel!  

brad013

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:44 pm
badboy012533
Leprechaun86
Hey HBK wins with a dang kick to the face so its kinda the same as for the question with Lesner hek yes I mostly want Lesner back because they need a better heel I mean JBL's stupid Lesner can make the best heel!

I totally agree, JBL is a big loser that needs to join Farooq in the realed section. Brock could have a pretty good fued with Benoit, Batista and, for a funny match,Rey Mysterio  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games