Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 pm

((Someone should talk to Azula please. I feel left out T.T ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:17 pm

((We should make an OOC thread for this so we can discuss ideas and just chat without spamming up this thread. And I would, Azula, but my only character that is near you is unconscious at the moment.))

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

(If we all have ideas we want to put on the table, then that idea is fantastic.)

Roulin managed to stagger to his feet. He stumbled once he reached his full height, but still, he managed to stand. He turned to Demios who had spoke of lifting their downed teammates. "Okay...I'll get Shade...you get Moli alright?" His nose was still leaking blood, but that didn't stop him from helping. He leaned over and took Shade's arm over his shoulder. He hoisted her up and he found she wasn't as heavy as he thought. "Well, looks like you got the heavier package my friend. Hurry up so we can go. Azula!" Roulin called over to the hyper little one. "Make sure no one is following us. We need to get back into the plane and find out where our pilot is. We need to walk around the airport without being seen."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm

(9 If your character is near the beach then they can just join the others. ))

Red mist soon filled the beach, reshaping the form of Dante who looked down at his injured students. " Yikes looks like I missed quite a party. " He looked at Demios. " You know I always liked your other name better. Oh well beggers can't be choosers. " He knelt down beside of Moli and Roulin. " Looks like you two had some fun. "

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm

(( @Nicko: It's okay. lol don't worry about it too much.

Wow. I should head off to bed soon. I have work tomorrow. But I don't wanna go. crying ))

Anya's eyes narrowed again as Lucien began to laugh at her and insult her all in the same breath. Setting her jaw, she was trying to keep herself from hitting him again in the face multiple times to stop his breathing. However, she knew that Lucien was only trying to goad her into more anger just to prove his point, so Anya resisted the urge to kill Lucien on the spot. Instead of hitting him, she gave her own retorts. "And again, all I hear coming out of your mouth is more proof that you are trying to make yourself feel better about a useless ability that you have. So what if you can learn better than the rest of us? So what if you were trained by f***ing Dante? And I certainly don't give a s*** that you were handpicked to succeed Che! The guy who made that choice was clearly not thinking straight." Anya growled, spitting on Lucien's shoe. She didn't care if that only pissed him off more. As far as she concerned, Lucien was just a stuck up piece of s*** who thought he could do anything just because he was the most knowledgeable among the group. "Who told you I can't follow orders anyway? Haven't I already done every damn thing you've commanded me to do so far?" She put sarcastic emphasis on the word commanded. Anya paused for a split second after that. Then, another thought occurred to her with Lucien's last statements. "And since when did you begin to care about anyone besides yourself? Don't lump your pathetic knowledgeable self with us who actually care about the people we work with!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

(lol what a funny verbal beatdown. )

Neo sighed loudly as he came up behind anya and put his arm around her neck not really caring if she hit him in her current state. He was still tired and wouldnt feel it really. He yawned as he spoke up now that he had awoken to horrible nightmares about will torturing him. Will had done a assortment of terrible things to him over the last year including winning a bet making neo be his slave for a whole month. Neo ha dlost all prid ein himself that month. " hey whata the problem about now? something about fear? I dont fear lucien if i did i wouldnt sleep all day instead of following orders. Although i think i do the majority of them. Most are just boring and are done anyway before long. anyway i got off topic anya if you feel pissed here then go have some fun with some of the enemy owls. I wopke up long enough to see an airport get wrecked by a powerful fire user probably one of those other factors you mentioned lucien. I imagine there in a sorry state right now." said neo calmly and sleepily.

Itachi sighed as he looked them all over. He was about to say something when neo finally woke up and said something. " fire users huh. someone else can fight that one I cant do much to them unfortunatly. so then if were all done argueing we should decide on a course of action now. Judging from those disasters over there id say were the only undamaged team who can fight now if you have a plan commander?" asked itachi calmly next to amaya.

Nova sighed as he saw the wreckage. " Alright then id say there likely not in there. should we check the surrounding area or head inside the probably unsound and unsafe structure as it smokes greatly?" asked Nova calmly. HE prefered to go alone so he could go wild in a fight without worry. A reason why benkei with his defense would have been safer but he would take what came. He would simply have to be more careful was all.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm

"It was a party alright. Some crazy girl from the U.N.S took it upon herself to attack us. As you can see, she did a bang up job on the airport." Roulin looked off in its direction before setting sights back on Dante. "Yeah. All that smoke...she did that. She could use fire, but it was ridiculously strong. Then again, can't be in the U.N.S if you're weak right? Anyway, we need to get back to or at least close to the plane. A few of us broke off to go look for the book. They...they need to hurry because if they don't, it's gonna be us four holding off an entire team."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Azula nodded and rushed far ahead and then behind. Making sure there was no one around. She was strangely quiet but being transported such a distance felt odd to her. She looked at Roulin. "No one seems to be following us right now but im going to keep watching." She continued to run in a blur around the group.

Number9Hearts

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 pm

A subtle crackling could be heard around Amara, Jhelae, Anderson and Sibal. The temperature began to drop, ice creeping up behind them and slowly surrounding their feet in an attempt to lock them in place. A slightly deeper, yet still very feminine laugh echoed around them, soon followed by an echoing slow applause. The clicks of stilletto heels against solid ground could be heard as a tall blonde with startling blue eyes approached from behind. "Well, well, what do we have here?" she said mockingly. "A band of fools, if you ask me. Fools...seeking a book. A pointless errand." As she glared at each one, a smirk crossed her face. "Pointless, you fools, because it doesn't exist."

At that moment, the ground began to quake, and the mysterious woman's smirk grew to a smile. The pendant that hung on her neck glowed slightly as geysers of water began to spew from the ground around them. The woman froze water on each of her fingertips and began to throw needles of ice, aiming for the eyes of those around her.

((WOOT! I'm here! Miss me, guys? biggrin ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:05 pm

((And that's why I waited for Neo... lol. dt, get some rest so you can continue bashing everyone tomorrow. During work, you can have fun think of new things to scream at Lucien or anyone else. ))

Amaya's head was starting to hurt from all the screaming back and forth. She was completely out of it when Lucien rhetorically asked about fear. She was definitely intimidated by him.

Armand somehow still maintained a smile on his face, as was usual, but he was genuinely worried for Anya. Before he could answer Lucien's question on fear, Anya had retorted back. She did have a point. Armand did not particularly like Lucien, but he still held hope that the boy would change. "Hey, Lazy, welcome to the party," the scientist said to Neo with a grin. He was actually a little relieved that Neo had said something that could potentially divert Anya's anger away from somewhere else.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Timothy squinted as a change in energy emanated from the caves in the mountainous region. His lips were tugged into a smile when he figured who caused the change. "Our sister is here you guys. This should be interesting to watch...The Phoenix vs. The Kraken. Ahh mythology." He folded his arms and patiently hovered over the mountains awaiting the results of the battle.

(Tis good to have you back. And normally I don't like Bleach, but I like your art. Funny huh?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 pm

He just laughed again. " I rest my case, you ask why I think I am better and when I tell you you just say so what. " He shook his head again still laughing lightly. " You're actually lucky Che isn't running the UNS anymore, if he was you would be a bloody smear on the ground. " He just smiled listening to each of her responses. He couldn't help but laugh again when she ask when he started to care about people in the UNS. " Well you can claim that you will follow the orders I give, however if your heart isn't in something you'll do a p*** poor job of completing the orders, simple psychology. Now to address how little you seem to believe I care about you all. Tell me what have I done to prove with any reason that I don't care about you? Was it the part where I expanded the UNS' power and began taking in OWLs off the streets to give them a home in the UNS? Or was it where I payed for everything you, and just about every member of the UNS currently have? The one who went out of his way to give them each prosperous life styles and opportunities no one else would give. Or maybe it was when some girl getting way over her head blew a gasket and began shouting inane nonsense at her leader because she feels inferior felt the need to take her anger out on said leader and punch him in the face, and yet he just stands and listens to her shouts and whines? yes I clearly don't care about anyone else. " He laughed a little again. " Just because you don't like how I run things doesn't mean youre opinions are shared among everyone else, as a matter of fact who is 'us' that actually care about the people we work with?' Weren't those your exact words? Do you suddenly speak for everyone in the UNS? Do you think that much of yourself? Face it all you've done sense you opened your mouth was proclaim that everyone hates the way things are going and yet you're the only one complaining, and don't hide behind your pathetic excuse 'the others are to afraid to speak against you' because as you can see they're not to afraid to speak against me, I have never killed a UNS member or any Owl for that matter for not agreeing with me, and nothing you say can change that fact. " He looked at her his left eye began to change his pupil became slitted and his eye color became bright yellow. " However even my patience has a limit, and you're beginning to press it. "

Sibal instantly slammed his fist into the ground with his lower right arm cracking the ice around his feet.
" Element: Water
Freezing time: None
Manifest: Yes
Threat: High
Mission specifications: None. " Sibal just let the ice break under him he then refolded his arms and looked towards the water girl, he had nothing to say for her insults, he couldn't feel the emotion anger or pride therefore he had no reason to say anything else.

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 pm

((I think I shall take your advice, Scythe. I'll go to bed now. Plus, I really don't want to do anything with Anya until Lucien posts first. While I want to wait for Nicko to post as Lucien, Anya's reaction to Neo's appearance shall be swift as she is rather pissed off at the moment. lol))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm

(( Aw sorry my post took so long, I had to write a lot lol. Welcome back Lacey. biggrin ))

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:35 pm

((lol B...thanks biggrin I'll try to draw an L just for you, next wink after Wed, NO SCHOOL FOR 3 WEEKS! Freedom!!! Woot! And thanks Nicko! Just be patient w/ me for the next 5 days though. Have finals O_o))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games