Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Pool Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace dashes in here and sees two people. He slowly walkes up to them shyly. "Sorry, to interupt you nice ladies and gentlemens, but have you seen Damien, he somewhat took my shirt." he blushes. Then he slowly tries to covers his 6 pack then shyly looks away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm
"I can relate to that, sorta." Damian muttered and glared at John. "About hating military boys." He began thinking of how much John reminded him of a boy he knew hated. "Wait," he blinked. "Did he....? Uh-Uh! No talking to my sister!!!!" he yelled and started chasing after him. "Oh, uh, see ya later Vivi!" he smiled over his shoulder and left.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Kandiii_with_Ice

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

♠Ace of spades♠

Ace notices Damien voice then growls. "Damien, come back, I have pay back for youu!" he yelled. The he started chasing Damien around.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16 pm
((he'll be at Nikolai and Lena's dorm if you want ta talk to him lol mrgreen ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Catastrophicc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:17 pm
"Haha, I thought you might think I was weird or something.. most people are confused when I tell them I dislike people in the military."
Vivian answers Damian. She laughs as he finally realizes what John had said.
In between giggles she says goodbye to Damian.
She gathers her things and decides to go back to the school to map out more of the campus.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:51 am
Bella Walks To The Pool In Her Black And Red Striped Bikini And Says " Hiya Everyone!" She Giggles And Jumps In The Pool  

X_Awesome_Muffins_X

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
Alex

Alex walked into the pool with Miri. 'So this is the pool.' he thought. "Well, we're here." He said, walking toward the water and looking in... Just perfect to be pushed in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:51 pm
Miri chuckled and walked behind him "Hello.." Miri whispered. She pushed Alex into the pool and then jumped in.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm
Alex cursed as he fell forward, how had he not noticed that would happen? As soon as he was in the water, he started sinking. Damn, the pool was deep. Why was he sinking? He didn't know, but he was running out of breath, and it'd be too hard to swim when eh was out of breath. Instead, tendrils came from his fingers, grabbing onto the edge of the pool and pulling him up.

((-dramatic fall into the pool-))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:07 pm
Miri sighed and swam over to him "I'm sorry, I ddin't expect that to happen to you.." Miri apologized. Miri blushed deep crimson, embrassed she almost pretty much made him drown.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:22 pm
Alex shrugged. "It's fine, I've experienced worse." He said, not really seeming too winded from holding his breath. For some reason, he was a bit flustered, why was she blushing? He didn't die or get hurt...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 pm
Still embarrassed to hell, Miri swam away, and saw someone who looked fimilar "Is that Ace..?" Miri whispered to herself. She wondered why he was chasing a guy, but then figured out to get his revenge....  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm
Alex shrugged, pulling himself out of the pool, water dripping from his hair. Then there was a breeze, which made him shiver, 'That's cold...' he thought, slipping back into the familiar-feeling water.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:51 pm
Miri saw Alex get out and get back in, she chuckled a little. She went underwater, full body. She didn't have to go back to the surface for air, she could stay underwater for as long as she pleased, but when she did this her brother usually found it as a nuisance to him.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:04 pm
Alex made himself sink in the water, starting to swim around, just feeling like swimming. He may not have been able to breathe under water, but hell if he was just gonna let her think that he was only able to sink... Or, at least that's how he saw it.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff