Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:19 pm
Roy looked at the chipmunk. "A chipmunk can make that much noise?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:34 pm
"yep. creepy things. well, that concludes our trip. you can keep the sword"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:19 pm
Roy gave Nikolai a funny look. "Wha-? Really? That's it?" He paused and thought about what he said. Like I'm staying here! he thought and turned around. "Let's do this again sometime." he smiled and quickly left.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:57 pm
Knightly sighed softly as he walked into the forest, holding his sword in one hand as his other moved to the eye patch, shifting it to cover his purple eye and allowing his demonic red one to shine through the darkness. a dark smile spred across his face as he walked around, dragging his sword on the ground and creating a loud metalic clang that echoed through the forest.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 pm
still holding his sword in his hand, Knightly lifted it up to his arm and started to stroke it like a violin, the sounds coming from it made it seem so as well even though he was bleeding badly and practicaly cutting his arm off in the process.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 pm
Jacob ran to the forest "Rose!? you here? come on speak to me!" he started running toward a heat source he felt  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 pm
already taken over by fire, rose didn't respnd to him; she was busy fighting off a boy with a demonic grinn and even more demonic red eye.
Knightly had Rose pressed up against a tree, his sword at her throat and his red eye glowing through the darkness. his black blood dripped from the sword and gushed from his arm but he didn't notice it, he was too pissed at the girl who'd burned his other arm to a crisp. sure it would grow back if he used the proper spell but his demonic side didn't care, he just wanted pay back.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Jacob brought his trench knife up to Knightly's neck "let her go. make one wrong move, i get a brand new statue for my collection"
((just a BTW, a trench knife is the worlds sharpest knife because it does not contain iron in the blade. it contains Steel and Silver))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:55 pm
Knightly quickly turned around, placing his black sword against Jacob's neck. "would you like to take her place?" he growled, his red eye flashing in the darkness. he was holding him in place with his leg as his other arm was nothing but a chared pile on the ground.
Rose's body was no longer in her control and so even though she fought it ; she still couldn't help it when he body burst into flames and colapsed on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm
he looked at Rose. with one quick movement, he got out of Knightly's grip, cut off his other arm, and used the arm with the sword in it to pierce his leg into the ground. he picked up rose and ran off back to the park with her, ignoring the searing pain  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:03 pm
rose finnaly gained a bit of control over her body and looked up at Jake. "go back! that kid's gonna die!" she hissed, crossing her arms and frowning at him.
Knightly sighed, feeling himself slowly return to normal. "s**t....." he hissed as he fell forwards, not bothering to try and heal himself, thinkingit best if he did die.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm
he stopped for a second "hey, rather him than you. he tried to kill you!" he frowned  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 pm
"i. burnt. his. arm. off..." she mumbled with a small sigh. "can we just go and see if he's alright? i prommissed myself that i wouldn't be the cause of another persons death after i ran from Eris... i don't want him dead." she whispered, tears in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 pm
he kissed her forehead and lay her down in a pile of leaves "alright but you stay here. i cant risk losing you ok?' he said running back to knightly  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:20 pm
rose sighed and crossed her arms and legs, leaning back in the leaves as she waited for Jake to return.Knightly sighed, fealing his body getting colder. "well, atleast... ahh screw it... i really couldn't care less. i'm an abomination. not ment to be." he grumbled, unable to move about; he was contempt with death.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games