Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:05 pm
Asiril hopped the ledge with ease again nuzzling Larkas shoulder gently with the tip of his nose whispering to her, "it wasn't natural.." He then changed his dark quiet tone to hide his feelings with ease, "Poor Jeff, I guess feathers are all talk these days" he gave a chuckle as his tail swayed."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 pm
Larka stared down at Asiril. Not natural? What could that mean? "We could ask the Griffin," she said, nodding her head towards the big bad mythical creature that was now on his back like a giant pup.

"Bakher? Could we talk to you for a moment? Or at least could Asiril? He needs help finding something."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm
Asiril looked up worriedly, the fight flashing before his eyes, every cut and bite. He sighed looking away as she called Bakher, he didn't like relying on others it felt weird for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm
Bakher looked at the little hyena with a look of regret, then rolled himself upright and looked towards the She-wolf and the Fox. checking quickly to make sure his plumage was all in order, he sat back on his haunches.

"I'm always available, Larka... whatcha need found?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Larka nudged Asiril forward with her paw. She saw the fear, but he had to be strong if he wanted to find this... Thing. "Asiril says his injuries are from a 'large dog'. When I asked him to specify, he gave me some very... Interesting details."

She pushed the little fox forward again, urging him to repeat his description to the Griffin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 pm
Asiril grumbled at her, eying her and sighed. He took a step towards the large creature, and spoke but not before gently whacking Larkas paw with his tail. "A large dog like creature, black fur, he was a size resembling a lion. It had hate and bloodlust in its eyes, and not natural. Not normal of this world" He stared at Bakher curious to his reaction.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 pm
Bakher fluffed up his crest in interest, and mulled over what the Fox had said. He cocked his head to the side as he thought. Big as a lion, black... unnatural? he shook his head as a ugly suspicion came to mind, but didn't give voice to it. He focused on the little fox, who barely came up to his knee, and wondered at how lightly the little canine had gotten off.

"Sounds bad.. where did you encounter this creature, and how long ago did you fight it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm
Asiril stared up at the griffen, although not small for a fox he felt tiny next to the creature. An unfortunate habit had his eyes darting towards the large animals possible weak spots. He had hoped Bakher would not notice.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 pm
Bakher noticed the little canines worried looks at him in particular, at his vulnerable points. He flicked a talon off his armored chest, and smiled as reassuringly as he could.
"If you are looking for a weak point on me, little one... go for the throat if you can.... So, were did you find this creature, again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:11 pm
Asiril sighed nodding apologetically. "in the forest of my birth, several days travel from here." He cringed a bit back, feeling unnerved that it had said the throat.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:41 pm
"I think I know were you mean..."
He noticed the little fox cringe, and clicked his beak; he was harmless to those who didn't intend him harm. He lay down so he was on the foxes eye level, and nudged the fox, gently, to show he meant him no harm.

" Little one, stop acting scared around me... I am harmless, to those who don't do me harm. Calm down already...your acting like a nervous hen!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 pm
Larka put a paw on the fox's head and ruffled his fur. "He has a reason to be so anxious. His attack wasn't that long ago. Some memories take a while to die."

She laid down, as Bakher did, and looked up at Asiril. She really did wish he could be braver and take on his attacker. Whatever this thing was, it did not need to be anywhere near the Den.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:59 pm
Asiril sighed, comforted by Larka he awkwardly laid down next to her, feeling safe by someone he trusted he looked to the griffin. "I have been dodging large shapes for a while, habits die hard. " He sighed shaking his head, "do you know what it was, or have heard of anything like it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 pm
"unfortunately, yes, I have...my kind knows them as Erinyes...you would know them as Furies... the humans I knew called them "Hell Hounds...and they are only present when someone is fooling with some VERY dangerous magic..."

He'd fought Furies before; they were smart, and bloodthirsty as all hell. They were also fast and tough to kill. he eyed the fox again, wondering just how in the name of the gods he had gotten off so lightly.

"Few fight Erinyes...fewer live to tell of it. They are a threat even to a Greater Dragon in enough numbers.... and they never work alone."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games