Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Movie Theater Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm
(( I know, I was joking. XD Although, 500 Days of Summer is still a good movie. >W> I suggest we say Trick R' Treat then and go along with it like we bought the tickets to that. ))

We walked inside, the room being dark and reeking of popcorn and teens. We took a seat near the front, waiting for the commercials to end.
" Damn you Cola..."
Ekuto said under his breath.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 pm
(( I've TRIED romance movies before... Ten minutes into one, I knocked out. So. ********. BORING! Gore is awesome!~ : D Who doesn't like gore?! :{D Eh ya p***y! Lawl, kidding kidding. Man, I haven't seen Trick R' Treat in a looonnnggggg time. Haha ))
Izumi giggled, looking at Ekuto. "What about Coca-Cola?" She asked. She heared something that sounded like kisses, and turned around. And not much to her surprise, nearly evey teenager in the room was making out. Some were even trying to have sex way in the back. Izumi blinked, clearing her throat uncomfortably. "Seriously... Why don't they just do that at a drive in movie?" She mumbled under her breath.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am
(( Trick R' Treat is amazing. XD Most love movies are terrible but if you find a good one, it's nice to watch the progression. ))

He shrugged.
" Movies is movie. Although, why you would make out in the movies before it even starts, and to a scary movie at that, is weird. "
He inquired. Although, the sounds were getting kind of annoying behind him. He really wanted to just enjoy the movie and have a good time, night feel weird that everyone seemed to have a date. Wait, he brought one person with him that was a female. Da fuchk? Hopefully they wouldn't be mistaken as a couple going out of the theater but still...
The movie finally started, showing the scene of the sack boy doing his first murder.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 pm
(( Meh, I'm not bothering with romance movies... I've tried... and failed so much... Eh. Hahaha ))
Izumi heared some moans from behind her and Ekuto. She was afraid to look behind her, and oh lookie. She look behind her, and there it was. The couple having sex. She blinked, and face-palmed.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:11 pm
Bittersweet Sundown
(( Meh, I'm not bothering with romance movies... I've tried... and failed so much... Eh. Hahaha ))
Izumi heared some moans from behind her and Ekuto. She was afraid to look behind her, and oh lookie. She look behind her, and there it was. The couple having sex. She blinked, and face-palmed.

(( Like I said, it all depends on the movie. It's entertaining in a calm fashion. ))

He tried enjoying the movie but it was hard as, well, all the sex going on. It was really quite a weird atmosphere. Erotic as it was, it was also kind of annoying. Oh boy...
Bittersweet Sundown

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm
Izumi sighed, wanting to punch the couple who were having sex.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm
He moved his hand up in the air and began laughing as wasps started swarming from his sleeve. They fluttered around the theater and chased all the people out leaving only Izumi and Ekuto.
" Better? "
He said, giving a chuckle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm
Izumi laughed, watching the people run out. "Yeah, at least we can finally watch the movie with hearing moans of satisfaction.." She said, looking at the screen.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 pm
Ah, finally, no noise. Just the movie. It went pretty well. The movie was nearing the end with a satisfied time with Ekuto.
Bittersweet Sundown

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm
Once the movie ended, Izumi looked over at Ekuto to see what he wanted to do next.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 pm
he thought for a moment, thinking on how the day should end.
" Well...night is already falling upon the day. Might as well scoot on back to the dorm. Atleast the liquor Shinzo has is there. "
He said, removing himself from his seat.

Bittersweet Sundown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 pm
Captain_Shinzo

Izumi nodded. "Yep." She got up, and walked out of the theater with Ekuto.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Shinzo sped up to the entrance. He stopped, turning around with a large grin.
" Aha....I went slow enough for you, right? Didn't want to lose you or anything. "
He remarked, cackling in a joyous laughter at Liz.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm
Lizanna Ram
User Image

Liz caught up to him after nearly ten minutes. "I.... H-How...... Smoke...." she tried to ask but was way too out of breath. She rested her hands on her knees and tried to catch her breath. It didn't make sense! Why didn't he pass out??? Dang, she lost...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:03 pm
" Jeez...I didn't want you trying to KILL yourself. >W> Don't underestimate someone who was made for war. "
He walked over to her, almost towering even for his height.
" Oh well, I'll reward you for being so determined. I'm sure you deserve it. "
His arms in one quick swoop pulled her off her feet, resting her in his arms.
" Don't get any ideas. I just need to make sure you don't die before seeing an awesome movie. "
He said, looking away a little to hid the slight pink to his cheeks.
He walked over to the door, seeing how it was pretty much deserted. Luckily no one was around to think weirdly about this.
" Well, what movie did you want to check out? "
He gave out a glance to all the movie posters and stuff posted up.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff