Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:06 pm
Haru blinked, turning his head to look. "....I don't know. Doubt he's flirting, though. Madoka is very friendly."

Madoka grinned, nodding. "Neither have I. Then again me coming here is the first time I meant others with powers besides my cousin and people I'm hired to kill."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:44 pm
Zira smiled at Madoka and then at Haru  

The death Goddess

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 pm
Haru couldn't help a small laugh, shaking his head. "Madoka is something else. Can't believe we're so closely related."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Dreams cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise
She knows I was wrong
The notes are old
They bend, they fold
And so do I to a new love

Demitri came to the beach, in his swim trunk, and his dark green towel around his arm. His swin trunks were up to his knees and were deep purple. He set down his towel then went to go touch the water.

Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed
By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:58 pm
Haru laughed, slowly turning his head. He blinked, making sure he was seeing things. No! It was.... "De-Demitri?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:25 pm
Zira looked at the boy
she smiled  

The death Goddess

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

Dreams cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise
She knows I was wrong
The notes are old
They bend, they fold
And so do I to a new love

Demitri heard his name and jumped from the water and looked over to where they were. He smiled, seeing zira and haru. He quickly ran over to them and waved slightly and said with a smile "HEY!"

Swing, swing, swing
From the tangles of
My heart is crushed
By a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm
Haru laughed, trying to sit up but it was very hard with Zira on him. "Hey!"  

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100

The death Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:02 am
Zira climbed off haru
she ran into the ocean and turned invisible  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:33 am
Mori

The Scientific Experiment

Mori arrived begrudgingly at the beach behind Alika. He wa shirtless, but wore a pair of jeans and sandals. Under his left arm was his sketchbook, under the right a bright blue towel. The moment the water came into view, Alika ran towards it at full speed, smile gracing her features. "How can you be a cat, and still love water?" He muttered rhetorically after Alika. The boy laid out the towel and sat down, taking a pencil out of his pocket and opening the sketchbook. Mori proceeded to sketch the scene before him. He admired all the people around him, so friendly and carefree. The beach was the perfect place to draw the perfect happy picture. The drawing seemed to affect his mood, because soon enough, he was smiling a very small smile. Of which was very rare for his troubled soul.

Alika

The second Alika saw the water, she ran straight toward it. She didn't care that she was part cat, she loved water. The neko heard her buddy mutter something about that behind her, but she completely ignored it. The water felt amazing around her feet, and soon enough, she was completely submerged. The girl sighed contently, floating on her back and watching the sky above her. 'I love the beach.' She thought.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 am
Madoka stopped trying to talk up his fellow aura reader, eyes suddenly snapping onto Mori once he saw him. Oh, hello! And he had to admit...the ears and tail were new to him but so cute! At first Madoka thought he was a demon but....there was something.....really off about his aura. It was like someone had put it in a blender and really messed with it but that didn't lesser the pain and suffering he felt from it. Who was that guy?

Trying to keep the smile on his face he slowly walked off. It was hard with what he was sensing from the cat-boy's aura. "Hey! Are you new?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 am
Garnet sighed and walked off
she walked behind a guy with large wings and touched his shoulder

User Image
Illusion turned around smiling at his partner
" Find anything interesting my sister." Illusion asked Garnet

Garnet nodded
" Yes I did brother." Garnet said smiling  

The Death God Erik

The death Goddess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 am
Chaos walked down to the beach
he punched Zira hard in the shoulder
Zira shot up growling at him
" Sorry." Chaos said moodily  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:55 am
User Image
Roxaza walked down to the beach
her dark aura made the beach sand dissolve
she sat in the sand and watched the water  

Chaos Guardian of Life

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:30 pm
Mori

Mori was so involved in his art that he hadn't noticed anyone walk up to him. Even being an Empath and should have been able to sense the persons mood and the proximity, Mori was completely oblivious. So when someone spoke, he jumped, slightly startled. "Oh!" He looked up to see a rather feminine looking man. Not that he minded, Mori was quite intrigued about it to be honest. Mori quickly placed his sketchbook and pencil on the towel and stood. His tail twitched a little as he patted the invisible sand off of his pants and extended a hand to shake with Madoka. (Mori doesn't know Madoka's name. It's just for clarification purposes.) "Um... Yes. I arrived not to long ago. My name is Mori. It's nice to meet you..." He said quietly and politely, a little shy. Mori was almost scared, but only because he wasn't very social and hadn't met anyone else in the area yet. He wasn't really sure how to act in front of these people.
Alika

Alika got out of the water, noticing that Mori had found someone to talk to. Smiling, she walked away from the beach and to her dorm.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games