Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle smiled. "No need to be formal dear. I'm just a student, just like you." Extending her arm out to the new girl, waiting for her to take it. "I'm Avarielle and my element is Ice. What about you?"

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Kira straightened up and took the hand that was extended to her instead, shaking it before letting her arm drop back to her side. "Um...my name is Kira, and my element is wind. It is nice to meet you, Avarielle."  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 am
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"It's nice to meet you too Kira." She said, placing her book in her bag. "Want to walk around or I can show you the cafeteria so we can get something to munch on." Avarielle suggested as she slowly started walking.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image

"I...well, I think it would be best to eat." Kira agreed, following after Avarielle. She had met an acquaintance a lot faster than she expected, and this made her happy. She didn't speak much, so she was finding it better to go along with Avarielle for now and let herself be shown around.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 pm
User Image

Turning around, she began to speak. "I think you're gonna like it here." Avarielle said as she smiled at her. "I like it already and I've not made it to day two." Quickly, she remember her teacher and her smile went away as she reached the gem around her neck.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

"Is that so." Kira replied, noticing Avarielle's expression but not making an inquiry about it.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Avarielle nodded and sighed. "Yeah. It's great." Looking away from her and gem, she began to walk a bit faster.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image

Kira waited until Avarielle was a few paces further than her before she followed. The girl said things were great, and she would believe that, but she wasn't foolish enough that she couldn't see that there was something more that she did not know about. She had only missed a day, so what could have happened? She was sure it had something to do with the necklace, if it was a matter that concerned her, and it wasn't.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 pm
Darmis walked over to the door "Come on if i'm home to late I might get in trouble" He breathed deeply, 'I wonder what my friends at my old school would say, after all they literaly said that i was bad with girls" (sorry photobucket won't load so i don't have the picture right now)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Opening the door and keeping it open, she smiled back at her. "Here's the cafeteria." Avarielle said, using her arm to point it out. "It's not much, but there's a great view through the upstair window."

Auracite
Crew

CygnusTakeru195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

She may be confused about a lot of things but,

Sakura followed after him. "Hm, sorry." She said before yawning.

she knows the only time she's truly happy Is when she's with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Kira smiled shyly and went inside, looking around once she did, "It does look nice." she observed. She turned to look back at her, "What would you like to get from here?" she asked.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

"Oh, I don't eat school lunch." Avarielle said. "I'm a vegan. Been one for about...15 years now. Maybe longer." She smiled at Kira. "What about you? You seem quite hungry."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Kira was somewhat surprised by this infomation, though she didn't show it, "Oh-oh! No, I'm not that hungry at all." she protested lightly, shaking her head.  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

Avarielle nodded. "Okay." She said, looking away from her, looking at the room. "Where do you want to go now? I'll show you where ever you want to go."

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff