Welcome to Gaia! ::

All type anime! Anime convention Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)
Ranma RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Ranma, don't act like such a baby, it's only Shampoo as a cat. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:20 pm
Gildor Surion
Looks up at Elana. "Just don't shove the cat in his face, unless you really want to be hurt."
oh realy? *pounces on him then gives Ranma a good fuzz job, sticking the cat in his face* here mister fuzz face....*tail twitches with her playful mood* .....I'll cure your little phobia of us if its the last thing I do..... or just make fun of you about it blaugh  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Elana_chan
Gildor Surion
Looks up at Elana. "Just don't shove the cat in his face, unless you really want to be hurt."
oh realy? *pounces on him then gives Ranma a good fuzz job, sticking the cat in his face* here mister fuzz face....*tail twitches with her playful mood* .....I'll cure your little phobia of us if its the last thing I do..... or just make fun of you about it blaugh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... *starts to meow*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:07 pm
*ears perk up* ....so much for being afraid of us.... now you're acting like one of us rofl  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:43 pm
meeoooooooooooooooow  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:26 pm
*runs next to Akane and ajusts his glasses*
Well, now you get to see the unstoppable cat fists. If his speed when he was normal wasn't scary enouph, he is evan faster when he is using cat fists. And his 'claws' are very deadly.
*pulls out a plank from his sleeve and tosses it at Ranma*  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:38 pm
that old trick? I don't even need to try on that one.... besides he's only mimicing one of us.... I'm the real thing 3nodding *pins Ranma to the floor and continues to twitch tail* there's no way I'm gona let you mimic us AND beat me xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:32 pm
Elana_chan
that old trick? I don't even need to try on that one.... besides he's only mimicing one of us.... I'm the real thing 3nodding *pins Ranma to the floor and continues to twitch tail* there's no way I'm gona let you mimic us AND beat me xd
*dodges attack, jumps behind elena, smacks him to the ground claws him jumps back* meow!!!!  

Ranmasan
Captain

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:00 pm
Ranmasan
Elana_chan
*dodges attack, jumps behind elena, smacks him to the ground claws him jumps back* meow!!!!
((him? Elana's a girl....))
*easily jumps out of the way and desides to respond, half wondering if he would actualy understand her* translation: you're realy affraid of us huh? then why act like us?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:40 pm
Elana_chan
Ranmasan
Elana_chan
((him? Elana's a girl....))
*easily jumps out of the way and desides to respond, half wondering if he would actualy understand her* translation: you're realy affraid of us huh? then why act like us?
((oops i call every 1 him XD))meeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww.  

Ranmasan
Captain

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:40 pm
....ok I guess thats one thing that seperates you from the rest of us... *pounces on him again, this time using her claw like nails like velcrow*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:56 pm
*pulls out a bucket of popcorn and starts to eat as he watches the fight and then looks over to Akane* Want some?  

Gildor Surion

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mandy_Lockeheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:11 pm
Gildor Surion
*pulls out a bucket of popcorn and starts to eat as he watches the fight and then looks over to Akane* Want some?

*shrugs* Sure. *grabs some popcorn and pops it in her mouth*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:41 pm
*calls out to Akane* don't worry about me, remember I'm part cat by nature, I can handle this 3nodding  

Elana_chan
Crew

Ranmasan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:20 pm
Elana_chan
*calls out to Akane* don't worry about me, remember I'm part cat by nature, I can handle this 3nodding
*run at elena*  
Games (RPG, Video games, ^ game, ect)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces