Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:26 am
"Of course, Reaper. And I could so use some decent entertainment after being stuck in this pathetic city for so long..." Mordikai's smirk grew wider as he spoke, but then drew back into a slight scowl as soon as Reaper turned to walk away. Almost time, he thought to himself as he began to follow close behind. Just a little bit more; push everything else aside until then...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 pm
Birth stopped for a moment, dropping Mirela's arm as she felt her brother's presence growing closer. She turned to Mirela before taking her hand into her own.

"Mirela, I need you to listen to me. As of now you are not my envoy, you can't replace Jazz anymore, he is the one that inherited my power, Although, you are now an emissary, one who must assist Jazz in the long journey ahead of him. As for Luck, he is a deity, and must return to the heavens once this ordeal is over, but for now he is fighting for what he sees is right, I am not at liberty to take that from him."

At that moment, the building behind Birth exploded as it's foundation was flattened, wooden shrapnel slamming into the ground. Birth turned as the two figures emerged from the smoke. Force's eyes locked on Birth as he gave a smile.

"Well well, if it isn't my Traitorous sister, out playing with the vermin are we?"

"Mirela....we may die here..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,

The gorge filled with a tower of black and white light as Inner Jazz began to fade, his wicked grin piercing into the exhausted Jazz. Jazz slammed into the ground as his body gave out on him, his body feeling weak as he lay there.

"That....Was crazy..."

Jazz struggled to his feet, slowly absorbing in the light from the high sun to restore his energy.

"Time to get back...If i can make it..."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 pm
(First post of the new year!!! Happy New Years Guys)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 pm
Reaper glanced back at Mordikai to make sure he didn't fall behind as they drew closer to Birth.
When she came into sight he slowed down and went a separate way deciding to take a long route towards her as he felt a familiar presence.

He caught her words hearing what Mirela was, he smiled glad to hear Luck was leaving soon, that would make it easier to handle his business.
Watching the building explod he crossed his arms to see Force and Continuum nearing Birth.
"How fascinating," Reaper said walking forward. "To think you wold come down here Force, it's even more surprising Continuum is here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kalan and Luck stood next to each other breathing heavily, around them were the bodies of the guards and Kalan's men.
Kalan lowered his sword and let out a long sigh, he stepped over a guard and started walking away throwing the sword to the side.
"Where do you think your going?" Luck asked dropping his sword. "We're not finished yet Kalan."
A burst of energy exploded from Luck's body causing a green aura to circle around his body.
Kalan glanced back at him as a yellow aura enveloped him, cobblestones started to lift in the air from the amount of energy enveloping the area.
"Tell me again who you are Kalan."
Kalan stared at him before extending his hand in Luck's direction.
"I am Kalan, the tenth commander of the ninth force and the warrior of justice and love."

Luck scoffed and pulled out his pocket watch causing Kalan to draw straw his eyes narrowing at him.
"I don't know too much about the whole commander thing, however I know you aren't a warrior of justice and love."
"What gives you the right to judge me Luck?" Kalan asked the straw between his fingers extending.
Luck looked around before holding his arms out motioning to the bodies.
"What justice is there in this Kalan! Where is this love you mention!"
Kalan flinched as Luck's word hit him, he averted his eyes from him and went silent.
"Answer me Kalan!"
"I don't know."
"I'm sorry you didn't you speak loud enough for me to hear clearly, what was that?"
"I told you I don't know! I'm doing this to protect Mirela, it's easier this way then anything else ."
"You misunderstand your own actions Kalan. This isn't protecting anyone, this is cowardice..."

Kalan flinched and crossing his arms drew two straw blades his eyes narrowing at Luck.
"You're running away Kalan."
Kalan felt his anger surfacing with each word that Luck spoke, his grip tightened on his sword as he felt something stab at his heart.

"The only person you're protecting is yourself."
"Shut up!" Kalan yelled as he sprinted at Luck as his pocket watch let out a light glow.
"Are you even worth saving now...." Luck mumbled.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor walked forward until he was a few feet away from Tsuliria and Linora who glared at him.
"Linora I must say you're letting off quite the radiance today," the doctor said glancing towards her.
"Save your empty compliments Rai and tell the reason you're here," Linora said adjusting her glove.

The doctor held his hands up to reveal that he held no ill intention.
"You've already killed me once Tsuliria, I'd prefer it if you didn't do it again."
Tsuliria stared at him before crossing her arms indicating she was listening.
"I'll get right to the point then, Kalan...has betrayed us."
"...excuse me?" Tsuliria questioned..
"Kalan wasn't too happy about the assassination on Mirela, I saw him gathering a small force and mentioned rebelling against Reaper."
"...really now...and why should I believe you?"
"Don't you think it's strange, he seems close to this Mirela doesn't he, even though she's involved with Birth."
Tsuliria didn't want to admit it but the doctor was right, Kalan had been too friendly towards her, even after finding out who she was.
The doctor turned his back to the two and started walking away.
"Just though I'd warn you, don't need Reaper getting angry at me so I told you. He headed north with his forces if you want to see for yourself."

With those words the doctor turned and walked away from the two, turning he faded into the darkness of an alleyway with a small grin on his face.
"All is going according to plan...."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 am
Force gave a small smile as Reaper arrived on the scene.His hand raised as he pointed a finger at his brother.

"It seems all of the vermin are crawling out of the woodwork."

Force raised his hand before slamming it down, the gravity around them growing immensely as the buildings began to shake under the pressure. Birth quickly grabbed Mirela before jumping, flying at least twenty feet up.

"His range and accuracy are deadly, but we should be ok up here....for now. Mirela, once we hit the ground I need you to form your spears like you did in the battle with Jazz and Nola. Just leave them suspended until I say alright?"

The ground below them cracked and exploded as the gravity crushed the earth. Force looked at Continuum before turning back to his siblings.

"Will you not join in the extermination Continuum?"

"It looks like you have a handle on the situation."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the outskirts of the city, the mysterious deity made her way in. She seemed lost as she gazed around, taking in the marvels that was the human world around her. Her face quickly changed as she looked off into space, sensing the trees crying out in the middle of town.

"Oh that'd better not be Force."

She quickly ran into town, flowers growing as she ran off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:55 am
Before Mirela had a chance to give her input on the situation, she found herself being grabbed by Birth and sent up into the air with her. Listening to the deity's words, Mirela gave a nod of understanding after getting used to the situation.

"Alright, and if he tries to stop me before anything happens? He doesn't seem like the type to just stand around and let a strange woman play a violin." Shaking her head a little, Mirela clutched onto her violin trying not to drop it. "Judging things by how they look at the moment, he could crush us with little to no effort or all, and Birth I don't know about you but that's definitely a problem by my standards."

Mirela lowered her gaze down to the ground, trying to get a good look at both Force and Continuum before returning her attention to Birth. "Well.. Its your call, what are we to do if I'm unable to do as you say?"

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 am
Reaper chuckled hearing Force address him, seems he was as polite as always.
He looked at Birth before watching her fly into the air, he started to do the same when he felt a strong reaction from Tsuliria's soul causing him to lower his guard for a moment.

Letting his guard drop he fell to one knee placing his hand on the ground.
"Forgot about that bracelet of yours," Reaper said forcing himself to stand up. "Who would give you all the earth's gravity in that tiny gem is beyond me...oh right the same person who gave me this."

Reaper's hand let off a dark glow as a black orb sunk into the ground seeing as he couldn't extend his arm to shoot out a blast of it. Pillars of dark spikes started heading towards Force, punching to the side he created a hole to the underworld before falling into it the hole closing afterward.

Luck fell down towards Kalan as he ran up towards him on one of the still standing buildings.
Kalan swung his swords at him Luck deflecting his slashes with the end of his pocket watch and the chain.
Kalan raised his sword as Luck slammed his watch into his blade creating a large burst destroying all the windows on the building before the two jumped off.

Kalan landed on the ground before dashing at him, Luck slammed his watch into the ground creating a large explosion of energy throwing up the street around them.

Kalan jumped between the chunks before hurling one of his swords at Luck.
In one swift moment Luck knocked the sword high in into air with his watch.
Kalan fell towards him raising his other sword, Luck swung his chain around before turning and throwing his pocket watch extending his chain as the watch part hit Kalan's sword knocking him higher into the air.

Turning his body Kalan caught his falling sword and combined them into into one large sword. He brought it down on Luck who rolled out of the way as it slammed into the ground.

Kalan landed on the ground shrinking the straw before meeting Luck's eyes who opened his pocket watch checking the time.
"How long are we going to do this Kalan?" Luck said holding his arms out. "How long will you fight against me?"
"What about you Luck? How long are you going to bother me?" Kalan said walking back and forth.

"I promised Mirela that I'd bring you back alive. A man keeps his promises which I suppose doesn't make you one."

Kalan flinched and made all the remnant straw hover in the air around him, he stared at Luck who kept his hand over his pocket watch waiting for any more movement from him.

A chain slammed into the ground between them before Tsuliria landed a few feet away of them pulling her chain back, Kalan's eyes widened seeing her before Linora landed on the opposing side drawing Luck's attention.
"...I can't believe that annoying doctor was right, Kalan why are you not doing your mission?"

A chunk of building fell off and started falling towards Tsuliria, however Linora acted cutting it causing little bits to land on her, she brushed some off her shoulders and looked at Luck.
A light glow faded from his pocket watch as he met eyes with Tsuliria.
"Normally I'm against attacking a babe...however I'll make an exception for you."

Tsuliria turned towards him before crossing her arms, meeting eyes with the enraged Luck.
"I've been wanting to see if I could kill a deity, I suppose you'll do. While you lie in a pool of your own blood know that your two friends will join you soon."
Tsuliria glanced over at Linora.
"Linora take care of Kalan."
"Yes Mistress."
Linora turned to Kalan who immediately got back into a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Force brought his hand back up, clenching it into a fist before two fingers extended. The ground shook as he flicked his wrist, his fingers commanding the earth to rise. Gravity reversed itself, greatly decreasing as the rubble began to float off the ground.

"I'll cover you. You just have to trust me."

Birth looked into Mirela's eyes before she slipped her hands out from under her, her small body beginning to fall. Birth quickly summoned her spear as she too began to fall. She knew that once she hit the ground she'd have to hit her brother hard.

The world around them turned to chaos as the gravity flux lifted the foundation, boulders flying in the streets as Force gripped his glove, pulling it tighter around his hand. A small smile came over his face as he stepped forward, placing a hand on one of the flying boulders. In a moment the boulder shot, it's speed and acceleration rapidly increasing. It's target? Mordikai.

"There is no place in our world for you Birth, die like the dog you've become!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virtue peered her head out from behind a barrel as she witnessed the battle between her siblings. Behind her stood a mysterious figure, he was clad in what seemed to be ancient robes and his face was hidden behind bandages. Virtue turned to look at him with a slight smile.

Mistress seems to be having a little trouble. We'd better find Luck so he can help.

The man's cold blank eyes stared at Virtue as she nodded, taking him by the hand and marching down the back street.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:16 pm
"Summon Blade, Numeral Null!"

The huge, metallic-black blade materialized in space before Mordikai just in time to fend off the boulder. He glared at Force between the arms crossed in front of his chest, one side of his face visible around the side of the elongated pentagonal blade hovering before him.

"Dammit. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to flaunt this before it was ready, but I suppose it's good enough..." He continued to glare at Force, obviously annoyed, as he adjusted the metal bracers he'd snapped onto each wrist. Finally satisfied that they were properly in place, he snapped the fingers on both hands, and the blade rose up into the air. It hung above his head like a waiting guillotine as he strode forward, a menacing and disgusted adorning his face, the casual mocking smirk long gone and far away.

"Only a Deity can slay a Deity, huh? Interesting." He stretched the muscles in both arms, rolling his shoulders in wide circles. Force was essentially ignoring him, focused much more intently on Birth and her companion; after pissing Mordikai off, that was possibly the biggest mistake he could make. "Doesn't mean I can't beat the s**t out of you, now, does it?"

"Summon Blade, Numeral Null: Secondary Function, Division; variable of two."

The blade above him twisted and morphed as he spread his arms to either side, intently focused on the Celestial Being before him. At last, the blade split in two, forming a pair of smaller broadsword blades. Though each was half the size of the original, they were still menacing in their own right; a good five feet long and four inches wide, they fell from the sky to strike into the ground to either side of Mordikai. Clenching his hands to fists, the blades rose from the ground to hover above each of his arms.

Just because I'm still getting used to the emphasis on strength doesn't mean I can't wield these things effectively...

Mordikai dashed forward, remaining just outside the area of Force's gravity well; as he reached the perfect distance, he drew his right fist back, and he threw it forward as he took his last step. Obviously, his punch stopped far out of range, but the blade accompanying it barely seemed to care. Mordikai released his clenched fist, and the blade flew forward, sailing just over Force's shoulder and scraping it ineffectively; a near thing, but still a miss. Drawing his arm back to his chest, Mordikai brought the blade soaring back. With it back under control, he jabbed with his left fist, the other blade flying forward, directly at Force's chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:02 pm
Force jumped to the side, dodging the spikes from Reaper. As he landed, he was thrown off as the blade grazed his shoulder. He turned to see Mordikai's second blade before raising his hand, slamming the sword into the ground. His body began to radiate as his temper began to flare, his eyes a light shade of brown.

"I've had enough with these pests!"

Force took grasp of the gem on his wrist, ripping it from the chains that binded it to him. Birth hit the ground, seeing the opening in Force's defenses.

"Death! Now!"

Birth threw the spear in her hand, along with four more spheres behind it. She quickly formed another spear before beginning to dash at her brother, hoping Death had also seen the sign to attack, and that Mirela was ready to go.

On the outskirts of the capitol, Soles and Lunes were arguing as they entered.

"Soles...I don't think we should be here, let's just go home."

"Oh be quiet Lunes, aren't you having fun? Look people!"

The two ran into a large festival going on in the Capitol to celebrate the election of the new Emperor of the land. Balloons flew through the air as the cheer and rejoice rang through the large square. Soles was over excited as Lunes tried to contain her brother.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am
Tsuliria's chains hovered around her as she stared at Luck who held his pocket watch open staring at her, Kalan kept his eyes on Linora as she stared back at him.
"Now!"
A shadow appeared over the four causing them to look up to see a large building flying over them.
Yolor and Kailos stood on one of the buildings on the right side, Tsuliria's eyes narrowed seeing them, especially Yolor.
However her attention was soon re focused as Yolor sent out a burst of flame forcing it to wrap around the building before Kailos jumped towards the building.
Kalan quickly drew his straw though he doubted it would do much while Luck opened his pocket watch.
Kailos kicked the building down towards the four jumping off it at the same time, the building hit the ground sending an explosion of fire and flaming rubble everywhere.
"I hope that was a good enough signal," Yolor said chuckling. "Let's return."
Kailos nodded and the two jumped off.

Reaper opened his portal and threw Luck out, he brushed fire off his arms before looking around to see he wasn't under flaming rubble, looking at his pocket watch he saw the light glow fade.
"Since I saved you make yourself useful," Reaper said stepping out of the portal.

Hearing Birth he looked at Force to see he was holding his gem, he quickly sprinted at him as red energy formed behind him.
Drawing closer the red energy formed into two of the eight arms, the hands opened before green hellfire shot out of them towards Force
He built darkness into his right arm as his eyes went to Birth watching her movements.

Luck let out a small sigh and ran after Reaper clutching his pocket watch as he followed behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:26 am
Mordikai jerked the loose blade back, and as it slid into place above his arm once more, his vicious scowl returned, with even more reckless abandon. "Alright, here we go! Time for the party to start!"

With the gravity fluxations gone for the moment, Mordikai began to sprint headlong at Force. From the corner of his eye, he watched Birth begin to hurl spears at the Deity; as he drew closer, he actually had to sidestep one to avoid it. But the motion only put him at an advantage--as soon as he was out of the way, he planted his foot and skidded to a stop, then threw a third punch, this time a menacingly fast close-range right uppercut.

"Ahahahaha!" The boy laughed spitefully as he followed-up with a low jab, then a right, left again. He threw a heavy flurry of punches, all as fast as his own fists could fly, not weighed down by the heavy blades accompanying them. He laughed even more as he saw the cooperative onslaught begin to take it's toll on the Deity's focus.  

Sir Blackout

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:57 pm
"Someone help me!" Mirela tightly clutched onto her violin case, holding it close against her chest. Squirming as she fell, Mirela prayed that she wouldn't land on her head or anything sharp. 'Birth has to be insane, how am I supposed to trust her if she drops me from this high up?!' "Birth! Luck! Kalan! Somebody, anybody!" She didn't even know if any of them were still around, or if they could even hear her. Hesitantly shifting her gaze to the arena beneath her, Mirela was left in confusion at the sights she saw. Upon thinking about it some Mirela took notice of everyone there, including Luck.

The fact that Luck was around without Kalan saddened her. 'Maybe he couldn't bring him back after all... At least he tried, I suppose. Maybe if I find him I can convince him to come back.' As Mirela continued to fall from the sky, she began to remember what Birth had told her to do. 'Spears... Just like when I fought Jazz and Nola. If I survive this I can do that.'

As she came closer to the ground, Mirela quickly shut her eyes, completely unaware of the change in gravity that was beneath her. As far as she was concerned, she was either going to break quite a few bones or snap her neck, depending on how she landed. 'Please, someone don't let me hit the ground... Someone catch me, please!'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm
Reaper threw an orb of darkness in the air with his left hand before closing his hand causing a large amount of little orbs to fly at Force, they divided into separate dark orbs as they continued towards him.
They followed slightly behind the four crescents still flying at Force horizontally as Reaper leaned forward gaining more speed a smile on his face.

"Well if I'm doing this then I'm going all out!" Luck yelled straightening his chain.
Seeing Mirela he sped up his pace preparing to catch her should she hit the ground, however due to the light gravity she probably wouldn't even touch the ground.

"Mistress....what do we do?"
"First can we get him off my leg."
Kalan held tightly onto Tsuliria's leg lying on his stomach his cheek against her exposed leg.
A barrier of chains surrounded the three as Tsuliria held her hands up a bead of sweat running down the side of her face. Chains extended from her sleeve holding the flaming rubble up.

Focusing she quickly threw her chains up forcing the rubble to the side before pulling the chains back into her sleeves flinching at the heat.
"I'm weak enough as it is, that didn't help," Tsuliria said putting her hand to her head. "Luck was lucky enough to be saved by Reaper."
"I don't want to die!" Kalan yelled.
"Kalan," Linora said bending down to him.
"I'm too handsome, I have a decent future ahead of me!"
"Kalan."
"I only stole it once! I was young and curious!"
"Kalan!"

Kalan opened his eyes and looked around, seeing Tsuliria he quickly stood up and brushed himself off, he cleared his throat regaining his composure.
"Good job Tsuli...I saw you had it so I didn't pitch in."
"Your knees are still shaking."

While Kalan looked to check Tsuliria fell forward before Linora caught her, her eyebrows lowering as worry crossed her face.
"Mistress..."
Tsuliria's breath became ragged before she looked at Kalan.
"Kalan....I need you take care of Rai."
"The doc.....Tsuli I don't think I can handle two assassinations."
"Fine I'll call off the one on Mirela since I'm busy and Linora's watching over me while I'm in this state."
Kalan rubbed the back of his head, he was happy that he didn't have to kill Mirela but still upset about having to kill doc.
"This doesn't mean you can meet her though Kalan."
Kalan came back to reality hearing this and looked at her.
"What? Why not? I don't see why I can't."
"She's still our enemy, so no getting involved. We may have a truce however if i see you near her I will kill her myself along with you. Understand?"
Kalan lowered his head but nodded to show he understood.
"I'll depart then," he said before turning and climbing over the rubble before fading into the distance.

Tsuliria glanced at Linora who stared back at her.
"Linora....your hand."
"What Mistress?"
"Your hand...is on my..."
Linora quickly moved her hand down and bowed slightly.
"Sorry Mistress."
Tsuliria's coughed a few times blood trickling down her mouth before her eyes closed and her body went limp.
"Mistress! Hey wake up....Mistress!"

"What do you mean they're not dead?"

Yolor took a few steps forward fire hovering around his hand as he glared at the doctor who sat in the darkness resting his cheek on his fist.
"They're not dead," the doctor said. "That wouldn't kill them."
"Then why send us to do it? It seems like a waste if it doesn't do anything," Kailos said crossing his arms.

A small grin came across the doctor's face before a red and yellow glow came from his eyes.
"Oh but we did do something..."
Yolor hearing this held his arms out and spoke.
"What would that be then? Oh all knowing leader."

The doctor stood up and took a few steps closer before chuckling, he put a hand on Yolor's shoulder as the light caused his glasses to glare showing only his red eye.
"We got their attention."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:48 pm
Mirela opened her eyes to the realization that she just wasn't going to hit the ground. She then looked down and smiled faintly, seeing Luck ready to catch her. When the falling finally came to an end, Mirela placed her hand on his shoulder in order to shift herself closer to the ground, wanting to make sure she could stand properly. "Thank you, Luck."

Holding the violin case a small ways away from her, Mirela quickly undid the latches before removing the violin. Setting the case down, she prayed that it wouldn't float away before she moved the violin to playing position. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Birth!"

Sliding her bow across the strings, Mirela began to play a familiar melody. As she played, the four pale green entry points that she had conjured many times before began to form around Force.

Two formed around his feet diagonal from each other and were angled slightly upward while the other two formed above him. The ones above were positioned diagonally as well, opposite from the ones below angled downwards. If one were to look from directly from above, it would look like an 'X.'

Mirela readied the spears for launch, increasing and decreasing the tempo and dynamics as needed. A few moments later she activated the release, attempting to catch Force off guard while the others proceeded with their attacks. 'I hope this works, if Birth really can cover me, I doubt that she'd be able to keep doing it for too long.'

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games