Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 pm
violent cookies
(bye)
Sehla nodded "Um sure, go ahead." She got up and touched Tom's cheek "You're cold?! You're freakin' hot!" Sehla noticed what she said and cussed at herself in her mind. "And it's warm in here, sorta, so you should take off your jacket. Some snow still left will melt and then it will be wet." Sehla noticed and small leaf and some snow still in his hair, she giggled and took out the leaf and brushed the snow out of his hair "I wonder how you ever got a leaf in your hair."
Jonathan jumped through the window, as a wolf and looked at Sehla, he smiled and turned back human "Sehla.." He walked up to her and hugged her.
Sehla blushed, her ex hugging her. She hugged him back "Hi Jonathan." She knew how awakward it would get with just one girl and two guys.
Jonathan looked at Tom, hoping Tom wasn't Sehla's new boyfriend. "Hi I'm Jonathan and you are..??"
User Image

User Image

"tom a good friend of Shela" he said hoping he wasn't Shela's boyfreind
((sorry i haven't been on got loaded with hmwk))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm
Johan studied the man who slapped him carefully then smiled gently. "Horus?" he mused.

Damian blinked as he felt a little different then normal. He shook his head and heard Rena. "No," he said. "I won't leave my sister." he said with a serious tone then looked at Lili and put a hand in front of her. "I won't let you get hurt, either."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Horus summoned a Magnum Smith and Weston, which was probably built out of holy silver, which was also pointed at Johan's forehead. "Yup. What gave it away? My eyes or the fact that I have a gun that's gonna kill you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Johan was unphased. He just smiled. "Just your rashness." he said, not noticing the gun pointed at his head.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:25 pm
Lili blushed slightly feeling strange, she felt slightly tingling inside but ignored it. "We can take her with us"

Rena smiled slightly "I agree with Lili, we should take her and leave."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Damian pondered it then sighed. "Fine, but where?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm
"Strange, but I've been complimented on many things today. One, my hotness, by two different girls, might I add." He glanced at Lena and snickered. "Two, my godly-ness, which is apparently pretty awesome."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 pm
Lena managed to laugh a little from Horus' comment.

Johan smiled and chuckled a little. "How good for you." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:37 pm
Horus cocked the gun. "Yeah, now explain why you're here. Anti-Christ." He said, saying Johan's title with disdain.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:38 pm
"Well Ive touched the stage, the soccer field, the park, the mall, and the hot spring in the last 24 hours. Which means that it is the safest way, but we can go anywhere if you want" Rena smiled at Damian.

Lili sighed "I should explain, Rena can use portals. She can teleport us anywhere but if shes been to the place in the last 24 hours then its safer. Not that it isnt already safe." She smiled  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 pm
Johan blinked. "My, it's been a while since I've heard my name." he said, drifting off to his memories then looked at Horus. "I came to see how my project was progressing." he said simply.

Damian blinked then heard Johan and clenched his fists. "I don't care, just get my sister away from him." he growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 pm
"If you wouldn't mind explaining?" Horus asked, partially asking what that was, but it wasn't like Johan was getting much choice. He did have a rather large bullet in a rather large gun, specially created to kill whatever it was pointed at. Hell, it would probably kill an anvil. And anvils don't live.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Khemical Kandy rolled 8 12-sided dice: 6, 6, 3, 7, 1, 8, 5, 2 Total: 38 (8-96)

Khemical Kandy

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm
Well I think you are all great writers I like to write too can I join question  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm
"Hotspring!" Ren shouted as she made a portal appear in front of her and outside the hotsprings. "Come on Lena" she smiled gesturing for her to go through.

Lili walked over to the portal "You coming too Damian"she said quietly.

((brb eating))  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm
"That girl, Lena I believe her name was," Johan started. "Did you know that she wasn't always a demon?"

Lena looked down and quickly ran through the portal, she didn't want to hear about her past.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games