Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 pm

[[ O: I havent seen that, but omg you're a genius. Heal Alaster while they are in the shower (:< I want him pissed. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:26 pm
Shadow Alice pat Alaster on the head, "I think it's about time we wake sleeping beauty." she said with a mischevious grin.

Layam thought for a moment, "Hmm, i suppose we could. Lena, go get a fresh robe, please." she said, walking over to Alaster. She picked his limp body up off of the floor and set him down on her bed.

~*~

Alice smiled, "Shower it is then." she said, letting go of Eli's belt. She left the study and made her way to the bathroom, unbuttoning her top as she got inside. Alice left the door open for Eli as she pulled off her boots and tights.

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:34 pm
Lena walked into the study, getting two blessed coats for Layam and Alaster, walking back into Layams bedroom, laying one coat on Alaster and hadning the other too Layam.

"Layam if everyone else got powers they used when they were a shadow, what did i get when you possed me?" Lena asked. coat in hand offering it to Layam as her gaze was fixeated on her, even tho Layam didn't actually heal her, Sabrina did, she still had to wonder what she gained out of the experince.

{The shower idea is perfet that way me and Porcan laao(Laugh are asses off)}

{This time i have to go, i will be on in like an hour.}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:43 pm
[[ he's all talk d: ]]

Eli paced the room. "You can do this. You can do this." he thought. He took a deep breath and walked into the bathroom, "Hey," he tried to sound calm, looking Alice over. He shook off his boots and started undoing his belt.

[[ ur avi is naked o: I was going to get that but it is stupid on guys because the bar is really small lol. ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:55 pm
[[ The Gino Overseer has a great bottom censor for men i can't remember the exact item name but you can tektek search Overseer and find it. ]]

[[ Hmm, Gambino doll? ]]

Alice looked at Eli and smiled, "Hey, close the door, unless you want an audience." she joked, dropping her shirt to the ground as she walked to the shower. Alice turned the shower on, holding her hand under the running water. She couldn't really tell how hot the water was because of her icy skin, adjusting it sevral times before she found an appropriate tempature.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:04 pm
[[ I looked up the ginoverseer. It's like a light, but it also looks like its for women, its got like an outline to it lol, and rather small and its like 3m o:< ]]

Eli smirked and shut the door. He removed his belt and slid his pants off, then his briefs. He was already hard, he took another deep breath before getting in the shower, his skin made the water seem cold.

[[ That little circle cant conceal Eli's 13.5 inches. lmfao, I have like 300k left, I will stick with my hobo towel 8D ]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:27 pm
Layam sat Alaster upright while she put the robe on him, "Well they've gotten their abilities from the power Mal'Naga has shared with them, he gave them most of his powers like blending in with shadows, shape shifting, things such as that. My guess would be he failed to reclaim some of the powers he's shared with your friends. I'm unsure if you've gained any of my powers, but we'll see in time, won't we?" she explained, setting Alaster back down. Layam set her hands on his head and chest, sensing a large amount of hostility in Alaster, "Mal'Naga is a truely sick man." she muttered as she closed her eyes. She quickly located Mal'Naga's presence in his soul, working on flushing him out within twenty minutes. She quietly chanted under her breath, trying to salvage any hint of his mercy she could from Mal'Naga.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 pm
Lena didn't know what powers Layam actually had, she knew if the time came and Naga was back she wouldn't be able to seal him away, thats a Sudent power. Only by blood.

Lena watched Layam chant the spell, wich was wird because Lena understood every single word, and she knew what length of bravery Layam had to try and do this. Could that be the power she gained?

Lena would ask later what powers Layam had, becuase she knew Layam took a break inbetween each healing.

Lena walked over to Porcan on the floor, sitting next too him bringing her knees to her chest, she gently began petting him, he was cold of course, but Lena tried more so on comforting him.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:58 pm
Alaster groaned in pain as his skin faded back to his natural pale looks, feeling that crushing sensation each of the healed demons had.

Layam stood back, watching as Alaster awoke in agony. She knew there was nothing she could do to help him, this pain would go away on it's own.

Alaster opened his eyes, unable to breathe. He frantically clutched at his chest in pain, letting in a small, pitiful gasp. After that came another, and it continued until he was able to breathe regularly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm
Lena walked on her knees over too Alaster, kneeling over him, she noticed his purple hair was it's normally color, and his skin color was back.

"Mr. Price, how are you feeling?" Lena asked sympythetic.

Lena hoped he turned out as good as Alice, everything back to normal, her abbility of memories was coming back, so she wondered if his mercy was back, and she didn't notice anything new that Alaster had that Mal'Naga gave him, except the fire balls.

Lena turned to Layam.

"After we make sure he is okay, can I talk to you privatley?" Lena asked Layam.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 pm
[[ Alaster has always had a pyro sword, Sky. He's able to use fire attacks. I'll make enhanced strength a lasting ability. ]]

Alice got into the shower and closed the curtain, taking a moment to douse herself in the running water. She turned to Eli and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, looking him in the eyes and frisking her body against his.

~*~

Alaster smiled softly, "Never better." he joked casually, sitting up. He had an awful headache after having been punched twice and dropped once, not to mention feeling sore from his fight with Eli. He stretched out, "Crazy ride, huh?" he said to Porcan.

Porcan sighed, "You're telling me." he said, feeling disappointed.

Layam nodded at Lena, "Sure, dear."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 pm
Lena walked the little sitting room on off of Layam's bedroom, Lena sat down on the couch, waiting for Layam to walk in.

"What powers could I be expcting from you?" Lena said.

"Because I just understood every single word in that chant." Lena said, sort of worried, but was happy because she was getting something from her.

She half expected Layam too have over a hundred diffrent powers, she was a powerful woman none the less, and Lena did not think Layam could astrolproject.

{What is Krin's lasting abbily going to be, and wich one of Layam's do you think Lena should get?}

{I am going to bed guys nighty night, sleep tight, don't stay up all night.}  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 pm

[[ Alaster should have to puke or something User Image ]]

Eli ran his hands down her icy back and sides, tracing her curves. He kissed her from her shoulder up to her neck, sucking on it to form a hickey.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am
[[ Omg i was out of batteries and my Wii remote died, but i went in my room and found a fresh pair in my gamecube remote <3 :3 ]]
[[ I'm gunna have him rageface and knock on the door when he finds out. ]]
[[ And let's have Lena realise her power from Layam when she dies. She'll go out with a bang. ]]
[[ There will be no spoilers or hints on Kirin's power. ]]
[[ Lol, don't stay up all night she sais 8D ]]

Layam walked out and stood by Lena, "That chant was in an ancient language native to centaur culture, it's a strong prayer taught to preistess' to ward off evil." she explained, looking at Lena, "Perhaps my abilities have rubbed off on you, we'll have to keep an eye on that." she said, watching Alaster walk into the room.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am
"But i thought most of the powers came from being a Sudent,what if Mal'Naga would come back, would that leave me or Freyak to fight him back and pass away?" Lena asked.

Lena saw Alaster walk in and she smiled.

"Alice is around here somewhere Alaster, the house isn't too big, so there is very few places she could hide." Lena said with a smile, honestly she didn't know where Alice was.

"What are some of you're powers?" Lena asked Layam.

{I am going to bed, good night guys, make sure you sleep, Tina respond anyway i will see it in the morning, and when you get the chance, respond back in Valentino Manor}

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff