Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am
"Of course I am! Circus' look so cool, but I've never been to one before. With lions and tigers...and all sorts of creatures, I mean." she said with enthusiasm, still smiling excitingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:36 pm
Erik chuckled and looked around. "If you like animals then you'll love their shows." he said and saw a tent where people were gathering. "Come on, a show's about to start." he said and took her hand to walk her to the tent.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm
Rose followed him comfortably, not minding that he had took her hand. "Ooo....." She said as they were about to walk into the tent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 pm
He let go of her hand just as they entered the huge insides of the tent. Bleachers surrounded the striped walls and had a very good number of people seated there to watch the lion tamer dare put her head in a lion's opened mouth. The crowd oohed and awed when the lion didn't even lower its jaw an inch. To keep some of the kids entertained, there were a few clowns on unicycles that juggled bowling pins and told jokes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 pm
Rose watched the show with delight as they went to find a seat. She was amazed at the lion and the tamer, when the lion didn't eat the tamer. Usually lions try to eat people.. she tilted her head in curiosity. Then noticed the clowns and looked at them wide-eyed in fear and covered her eyes, peeking a little at them -.o, then covering them again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:59 pm
Erik watched a clown pass by with faint amusement then looked over at Rose to see her covering her face with her hands. "Hmm? What is it?" he asked gently.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am
Rose lowered her hands once the clown passed by, and looked at Erik. "They seem to be quite frightening" she frowned a little as she responded. She had been told rumors of stories of clowns who would go around murdering people anonymously because of their disguises in the circus', ever since then she had a fear of them although she had never seen one up close, until now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:32 am
"They're not bad." he assured and watched one throw a pie at the other, knocking him off his unicycle. "A little bizarre, but silly nonetheless."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:23 pm
Rose tilted her head at the clowns wondering why they were throwing things at each other. "Silly..." she nodded then smiled a little to Erik, and her fear seemed to fade away slowly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Erik noticed Rose's smile and softly returned it, glad to see that she was overcoming her small fear. Just then the lions wandered back to the back of the tent and the spotlight shifted to the entrance to bring light to a giant, old elephant that trotted its way into the tent.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm
Rose looked at the elephant with curiosity. "What an interesting animal.." she said as she watched intently to see what the elephant would be doing next.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm
"Just huge." he grunted and watched a man with a whip lash out at the great beast until it stood on its hind legs. A few people in the audience laughed and tossed peanuts at it, only a few being grabbed by the elephant's long trunk.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:38 pm
Rose nodded. "It looks amazing though." She replied as she watched as it stood on it's hind legs and took the peanuts that people threw at it. "I couldn't imagine being in a circus. They're all so talented"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm
"Well surely you must have a talent, I mean how else did you get in the school?" Erik said and looked at her lightly. "Come now, what are you good at? Singing? Playing Piano?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Rose laughed softly and shook her head. "I'm not so great at those things" she said a bit shyly. "But one thing I am talented at is dancing...I love dancing" she smiled.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games