Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:57 pm
The bigger they are the bigger the 'splosion..... or something like that.
I'd rather play more of the viral sagas, and less of the pretty boy genre.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:03 pm
I want viruses, not Plagas.... gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

CM_Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:13 pm
East Africa, South America it's close enough lol, and *this is just my opinion* I hope by starting a new saga in the RE series (i.e. ending T-Virus replaced with Plagas) they keep some original characters, and maybe I don't know kill off one (Leon maybe?) but keep that resident evil feel.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:59 pm
Yes there will most likely be more plagas but not in 5, they'll make us wait after the fake sample. Damnt them, the only good part of 4 was that ending.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:33 pm
CM_Punk
East Africa, South America it's close enough lol, and *this is just my opinion* I hope by starting a new saga in the RE series (i.e. ending T-Virus replaced with Plagas) they keep some original characters, and maybe I don't know kill off one (Leon maybe?) but keep that resident evil feel.
That Resident Evil feel has already been lost. But I do hope Leon gets killed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:04 pm
You know what they could do, start the first scene of RE5 with Leon dreamin about plages and saving the world s**t, then finds himself strapped in some viral compound. That way RE4 was just a hoax and never happened. Ohh yea Leon actual dies and doesn't get the girl. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:09 pm
MM-212 Beta
You know what they could do, start the first scene of RE5 with Leon dreamin about plages and saving the world s**t, then finds himself strapped in some viral compound. That way RE4 was just a hoax and never happened. Ohh yea Leon actual dies and doesn't get the girl. xd
Well Leon wouldn't get the girl anyway. Ada ran off. He didn't wan Ashley (Even though it's as good as he'll ever get.) And Sweet piece of Hunnigan turned his a** down.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:23 pm
Makes you wish they had surprized us at the end and had Leon wake up in the hospital or someplace screaming and then sighing that it was all just a bad dream.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:00 pm
Or that he got crippled and can't walk anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:22 pm
Or that he has testicular cancer. Or some other kind of cancer.  

Elliot Salem

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:57 pm
XD
( The crippled Leon comment reminds me of the Decline Of VideoGaming poke at Metal Gear Solid )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:03 am
Chris: They sent me here to rescue a damsel in distress... Never thought that damsel would be none other than Leon Kennedy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:07 am
MM-212 Beta
He's secretly gay anyways, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:22 am
I can see a spinoff((not really..)) of Leon in a wheelchair rolling away from gawd knows whats comming at him. RE:Handicap edition. Leon: "Oh s**t,Stairs!?....I'm ********! gonk "  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:15 am
burning_eyes Those comments were so great I spontaneously combusted cool  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games