Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 pm
actually his name ends with N Viva is just a nickname...beside why did you think i kept saying "He, his, him"? ninja its okay...just its never happened before lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:46 pm
((There you go... man this guild it seems pushes my characters off the map, I have a ton and all of them get pushed downwards))  

kleptor

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:55 pm
Viva takes up a seat behind the bar counter. He pops open a panel behind the bar revealing a intri8cate web of crystal and starnge devices woven between the blueish white threads. He taces a few of the crystalline threads getting differnt humming tones form the bar counter. He stops after a specific tone emits form the counter before taking his finger away, and replaceing the panel. He gets back up, and waves a hand though the air. Suddenly a holographis view screen pops up above the counter top. Korlon frowns slightly at the strange runes scrolling acorss the screen. He touches a passing rune and the screen changings to some type of scematic. His eyes carefully scan the screen before swiping a finger across the screen, turning the page. He quickly turns the page again resting on screen showing a intricate networks of crystal webbing witn notes written in the margins of the screen. He double taps the top right hand corner of a screen. It darkens as several icons open up on the screen. Viva places his finger on what looks like a inverted triangle suspended in a crosshair. He drags the symbol over to a point on the scematic where a large juntion of thread meet. He pulls his fingers away form the screen. The bar counter suddenly gives off a low whirling sound and small green lights light up on the webs in the view screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:56 pm
kleptor
((There you go... man this guild it seems pushes my characters off the map, I have a ton and all of them get pushed downwards))
(how so?))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:04 pm
((If you scroll down I'm the last poster in at least 5 threads... some the second before last. or something like that.))

He backed up from the bar with his drink and began to watch as the bar lit up.

((I have nothing to go on XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:19 pm
((tahts why i gnerally stick ot one or two charries...if i can help it. I've been using Viva for like three years now.))

Viva stares intently at the screen as the notes in the margin change. His eyes quickly scanning the text. He waves his hand in front of the screen and it disappears.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Hogua suddenly snaps awake having in his sleep observed all that is necessary
he quickly rushed over to the merchant

"you!"

he yelled pointing as he walked toward the man

"you know...things....tell me what am I?"

(Hoguas profile is here if you need reference you might not be able to know everything,but you should know something about what he is,and nbo he has no idea http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=534405&page=30)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:43 pm
He looked and reached over carefully snapping a hair off of the strange man and examining it. The hair seemed to disintegrate upon his removing it. And another one seemed to grow within it's place. He leaned in and looking into his eyes carefully his own eyes widening. "You are powerful." He said in a slow calm voice. "Your power is not a normal one. and it is not well developed but if it were it would be extremely-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

He was cut off by someone kicking in the door. His eyes were blindfolded and scars seemed to leak out from behind the thick red cloth. He pointed at the man in the fur coat. "WHO ARE YOU!?" He said almost in a pained voice putting his arm over his eyes quickly. Kane could see auras and quite frankly this boys was enormous, absolutely enormous. It filled the entire room and pushed others out of the way, it was almost palpable you could feel his presence in the air. "You must come with me..."  

kleptor

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Hgoua's body shifted back with out him realizing it as he spoke in a almost whisper

"Unless...UNLESS!"
he found inspiration in his voice
"UNLESS YOU HAVE.."
he calmed again
"answers.."

Hogua was not sure why this was,why some part of him deep down desperate clung to the idea that he actually felt,genuinely could be afraid,feel in danger,but in that instant something inside him had wanted to at least pretend that he wanted to fight for himself,that he had that survival instinct,perhaps to try and convince himself that the other feelings were there as well.
but Hogua had long ago accepted what he was,something that only felt if he desired and thusly something that cannot truly feel,this he reasoned as all others seem to have no control over there emotions,while his functioned as if flipping a switch.
but the pretend fear left him as soon as it had surfaced and he regained his composer...well as much as he ever has that is.

Hogua's head dropped and slowly rose "just who are you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:50 am
Kane turned away so that he could be more comfortable. "You could say I have a sort of... sight." He said softly and carl way too confused for this sat down at the bar and watched silently. "I can't see anything, I haven't been able to since birth when a cruel raven tore them out with it's claws. But it left me with a gift." His red cloth was tight around his eyes. "I can see, through people I don't know what they look like but I do know who they are, what kind of powers they have, Have you ever heard of an aura?"  

kleptor

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:05 pm
"yeah I heard of em..in like kung fu movies and stuff,some old folks like to ramble about em from time to time,yeah I know"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:32 pm
"Well the normal persons aura is maybe 2 or 3 feet off their body at absolute maximum." He said carefully. "Except right now, most of us in this room are standing in yours..." He said quietly. "What you don't seem to understand is right now you are one of the most powerful beings in existance. You can't conjure fire but you can create it, you cannot bring people back to life but you can heal them. All you need is practice." He said quietly. "Your only power is your extensive aura." ((I read your profile about having influence over things around you. Really thats extremely powerful. I can imagine your handicap is your ability to control it. I hope I am getting the right idea.))  

kleptor

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:17 pm
"I've found out...that I apparently can do allot of things"

these words Hogua choked out as he fell onto a barstool and began coughing in between words

"and...I've been told before that theres so many more things I could do...but I'm not really as obsessed with doing things as everyone else seems to be...no I have no dreams of granger, I don't much care where I am nor what I do from one moment to the next"

Hogua paused to let out some nasty sounding coughs

"but the one thing I'd like to know before this husk of mine drys up,is what I am that is so...unusual,don't much care about anything else,so unless you have my answer I don't much care about whatever else you got to say either"

Hogua pulled a toothpick from a pocket and put it in his mouth which immediately ceased his cough.

((not quite,see the handicap is that he does not know just how far he can go with it does not know what he is,what he can do,nor really how to use any of it,its all mostly on instinct,this is a problem because he has almost no actually urges of any kind at all,had he not been so curious about his origin he would be content with wandering around looking at things all his life,in essence he literally has almost no capacity to feel,want,or in essence be motivated,he's nearly a personality-less husk driven by who knows what,but there is SOMETHING there,and thats just enough to drive him ever so slightly to find out what he is))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:01 pm
He sighed. "You know how... some people are born blind? Or some are born geniuses? Perhaps even with that rare glass bone syndrome thing... Thats it. You don't have any super amazing origins. Jesus didn't... He was just the kind of person that tried to convince himself and others that the powers he got were from god. Your powers are a gift, a births accident. Weather you decide to use them for good or simply for entertainment. Or even at all, you should know you are extremely powerful." He took a coin out of the air. He then flipped it "Call it in the air."  

kleptor

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:43 pm
Hogua having no reason not to,but by no means due to any interest in the game,decided to play along,and gave his honest guess.

"neither..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games