Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:40 pm
Valentine smiled and stood next to Lena and looked over at Damien
"he's protective...but seems friendly.." Valentine asked  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 pm
"Yeah..." Lena sighed and smiled a little, but blushed when Hiro said that he'd be lying if he said he didn't love her.

Damian's eye twitched. "I'd fight you, Mr. I'll-Just-Go-Marry-Lena-Behind-Her-Brother's-Back, but as you can plainly see, I'm not letting my sister go." he huffed while hugging the air, thinking it was his sister.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:49 pm
Valentine smiled and mumbled " Git.." he looked at Hiro and shrugged his shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 pm
Hiro looked at the spot were Lena was when she was in Damiens arms and laughed. "You crushed your sister into nothing." Hiro told him. smiling over at Lena and Valentine.

Yumaki yelled out to Damien. "She's over there!" Yumaki pointed in her direction.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:06 pm
Damian blinked and looked down at his empty arms, his eyes widening to the size of plated. "Oh NOOOOOOO!" he cried and fell to his knees. "Lena! I've crushed you with my love!" he sobbed and grabbed the air particals he thought his sister was in. "Don't worry! Big brother'll help you! I-I'll just get that Russian to revive you!" he sniffed then paused when someone yelled at him and pointed. He looked to where he pointed and lit up when he saw Lena. "Lena! You're ok!" he beamed and wrapped her up in another hug. "I thought I lost you! Oh, to think I almost asked the Russian for help!" he cried while rubbing his cheek against her, referring to Nikolai.

"Don't make fun of him." Lena frowned at Valentine then squeaked when her brother hugged her. "Don't worry about it, Damian." she smiled and pat her back, but frowned a little when he mentioned Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:11 pm
Valentine shrugged his shoulders and stepped back before going over to Alec and lifting him wrapping his arms around his shoulder " I better get Alec back to the dorm.." Valentine said smiling  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:20 pm
Hiro sighed and looked at Lena . "Want me to buy you those curly fries?" He asked her and looked at damian. "We should talk as well, come eat with us." He said without emotion, trying to get the subject away from nikolai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:24 pm
"That'd be great." Lena smiled softly and broke away from Damian's grasp then looked at Valentine. "Ok. I'll see you soon." she smiled and waved good-bye to him.

"Hold it, Mr. I'm-Going-To-Date-Lena-Behind-Damian's-Back! I'm coming with you!" Damian huffed at Hiro, a little upset that he didn't have a nationality to call him by.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:26 pm
( who does he mean?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:27 pm
((Hiro))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:31 pm
(OH)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm
Hiro smiled and walked with over to Lena. "You didn't hear anything I said did you?" He asked, remembering when he said he loved her, he half-wanted her to her it but also half-didn't, he looked back at Damian.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm
"I heard everything." Lena smiled gently.

Damian had his arms crossed and an impatient, plus protective, look on his face. He was tapping his foot like crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Hiro blushed but shook it off quickly. "Damian, I know you dont like me but it's not your choice what Lena does, in a way im like you, I care for her greatly and wouldn't let anything hurt her..." He said and walked up to Damian, holding his hand out to him. "So lets put this behind us."  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:36 pm
Ray sighed sadly and walked back to the bowling ally, knowing Lena would be there. "hey Lena, very nice of you to leave Nikolai hanging when he was about to leave" he scowled, his voice full of hate. "oh by the way, you dropped this." he said and held out the present
((sorry, had a freakin virus on my computer))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games