Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:42 am
Traven looked at the weapons the clapped his hands and began the transmutaion. the substance was ectracted then the remaing material was tossed aside. after collecting it all he began to condesce it. the material that came out was of much higher quality that milosh would be expecting.

"there you go."

Traven also had done something very sneaky he had use just a bit of the metal to make Blin a note with a peice of his staff in it so they could talk useing the telepahice nature of it.

Note to blin-

Blin it is me traven i am working with Milosh as a double angent did you bring the carcoal and btw you can use teh peice of staff there to talk with me telepahicly with out Milosh hearing hell only me an dyou can hear it don't worry it will become nul and void when i take the peice back, g2g hurry up i dont want him to get too powerfull.

end not to blin-  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:59 am
A bright flash of fire erupted from a petrified stone near Milosh.
"Thought you had lost me, Milosh?"
Li Leeshay had returned.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:57 pm
No, I was sure you of all people would make it,

milosh grabs the Orchilam Omega

however you are a little slower than I expected. Exellent work, Traven. Mind getting rid of this pest?

Gesturing casually at Li  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:11 pm
"Slow and steady wins the race, ugly."
Li grinned.
"And I know you're only asking the drained sith-boy to take care of me because you know you can't."
He spread his arms wide in a confidnet gesture.
"Act as powerful as you want, you're a weak son of a b***h, ugly."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:42 pm
Brett decided it was now or never. He drew his sword, moved out from behind the tree, and charged at Milosh. "YAAAAAAAAAH!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:45 pm
True, I am weak, but strength alone is not what what determines victory, you should know this, NostraDumbA**.

Milosh makes a small indent in the darkness to trip Brett  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:34 am
Fortunetly, Brett was darting side to side, so he didn't trip in the indentation. He swung his sword at Milosh when he was in range.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:39 am
Kenton Alkemi
Maybe the wind was just playing tricks, but it was as if the single periscope lock of hair on Kenton's head had suddenly twitched of its own accord, if only for a moment. His expression melted into one of panic.

"Um... uh... C.B.? I think we should get out of here... Now? Please?"
"I agree with on this one Kenton." She gulped and quickly went towards the direction of the Redlight District. "C'mon, Kenton!" She called.

((To the Redlight District.))  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:37 pm
Kenton was more than glad enough to get away from that place. After all, running away from everything was his specialty.

((--> To the Redlight District...))

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:01 pm
"It ain't the only thing, but it's enough to make you suffer, Milosh."
Li stepped forwards slowly until he was about even with Milosh.
"I call upon thee spirits of Byako! Grant me thy power!"
Dark threatening thunderheads swirled in the air above the petrified forest.
"DAN DAN REV!"
Two bolts of lightning erupted from the clouds, burning the air as they passed. One struck Li and the other struck Milosh. A massive explosion sent shockwaves rippling through the forest. As the dust cleared, Milosh found himself standing atop a dance dance revolution pad besides Li on a matching pad. Li's outfit had changed slightly, giving it the feel of a dancer. He pointed a finger at Milosh and said,
"Show me your moves!"
The arrows began to flow.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:36 pm
Brett tripped and tumbled into a tree. "Well, this is Byako. Everything makes sense here." He stood up and watched.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:47 pm
Milosh was in trouble; though he had sonar hearing and breath scence he was blind but the misic was playing so that he could "see" Li perfectly he mimics Li exactly so they were tied.

The Black Cloak blocked Brett's attack, "Back off."  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:07 pm
Li noticed Milosh's tatics.
"Volume Up! Player Two!"
The volume of the music playing for Milosh incresed to the point where he would no longer be able to mimic Li.
"Just for the record, loser dies!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:21 pm
Milosh raised up the darkness like a buffer to the sound

Not bad, Litch, but what happens if we tie?

they were still on even ground as far as points  

HasmatX

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:33 pm
"You die."
Li grinned as the console muted his sound as well, so that Milosh could gain no more steps from him. Milosh's score began to plummet.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games