Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Digitality
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Dizz, Is Katsuro and Ryugan still at "good" terms with each other? confused

I sure as hell don't want to face you in close range fighting...)

((Sure..to him Sand is kinda a side home..His allies in his mind are You,Nanashi,Mint,Regula,and Sin. ))

(Fine then....I guess Kaisen isn't an ally in Ryugan's mind. DX And after all that a**-kicking I endured so you could have a little entertainment. XD)

(( There is a LENGTHY So-So list..Those are the people he considers as acquaintances..Those who are on yourside..but u dont know quite where their loyalties reside. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:56 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Digitality
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Sure..to him Sand is kinda a side home..His allies in his mind are You,Nanashi,Mint,Regula,and Sin. ))

(Fine then....I guess Kaisen isn't an ally in Ryugan's mind. DX And after all that a**-kicking I endured so you could have a little entertainment. XD)

(( There is a LENGTHY So-So list..Those are the people he considers as acquaintances..Those who are on yourside..but u dont know quite where their loyalties reside. ))

(That rhymed. XD BTW, I posted a topic in the Shinobi Fighting Arena. I figured I might as well give you a TEENY bit of entertainment....XD Besides, I want you to fight me at full strength; I'd rather die in one post to your full power than sit there and have you go weak for no reason.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

(Lol, Ain't at Sand anymore, Is the Tsuchikage now. XD

But still, Thank god cause fighting you in close range would be the death of me. *Remembers the attack that was inflicted on Katsuro's chest*

I think I would have the advantage in close range cause of my superior genjutsu and most of my ninjutsu base attacks are far range, projectile.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:58 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

(Lol, Ain't at Sand anymore, Is the Tsuchikage now. XD

But still, Thank god cause fighting you in close range would be the death of me. *Remembers the attack that was inflicted on Katsuro's chest*

I think I would have the advantage in close cause of my genjutsu and most of my ninjutsu base attacks are far range, projectile.)

(That was Ryugan? XDDD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 pm
(alright, enough OOC in the office, Let's go to the OOC room. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

The instant which Ryugan's chakra began to surge Regula's left eye came to life. The kanji which rested upon it was focused solely on Ryugan. Regula was gone in an instant. "You call me a disgrace!? I'm not disgrace!" he shouted as he appeared in front of Ryugan's left hand, using Gourai to take the blow which sent him across the room. As this happened two other Regulas seemed to suddenly appear. One came up from the floor, attempting to grab at Ryugan's ankles while the other attempted to come down from above with his giant cleaver. It seemed to be hard to move about the room. This made the motions of Regula sloppy but nonetheless he was still quick. It was clear that Regula was highly angered at his brother's display and didn't let any other emotion but that very one show.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
136 Total Jutsu

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 am
(( ok im like wht ?! am i getting hit or not cause i really dont know anymore ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:59 am
{{Your boyfriend took the blow for you... If I were you I'd bounce ASAP xD}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 pm
(( BALHHHHH !! LOL thx flash ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Woot! Sin is considered xD and still needs to talk to Ryugan too >.> going to be disappointing to hear his kges killed thoo >.<))  

Sindenky

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm
Kaisen's Shadow Clones entered on two different perimeters of the Raikage's Office, hiding amongst the adjacent buildings and trees as to not be detected. They could infer that, being how immensely powerful Ryugan was, that the fight would eventually move out of the office's vicinity, and spread out into open area, where they would be able to report to Katsuro on the conclusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:53 pm
Rahenno seemed to be more alert. A scent re-entered the area. Being an ANBU, Rahenno knew no one would re-enter a fight since unless they were in it or played a signifgant role in the battle. Putting this together, Rahenno stood up and sniffed out this scent. He looked towards the window and pointed. "Choas: Grand Blast." He said as he focused a black energy, forming a petite sphere. Through the smoke made by Ryugan, Rahenno fired at the scents origin. A beam hit the ground three feet from Kaisen, seeing how he was behind a spot were a direct hit would be almost impossible. But to Kaisen, that was a warning shot.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:08 pm
The clone Rahenno was tracking used the Smell Masking technique to make it appear as if his smell had disappeared before vanishing. The other clone was on the other end of the structure, hiding in the forest; this meant that the winds didn't take his scent to Rahenno, as they had for the other clone. They actually pulled his scent in the opposite direction, meaning that Rahenno would no longer be able to track the clone by smell.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Rahenno
Rahenno seemed to be more alert. A scent re-entered the area. Being an ANBU, Rahenno knew no one would re-enter a fight since unless they were in it or played a signifgant role in the battle. Putting this together, Rahenno stood up and sniffed out this scent. He looked towards the window and pointed. "Choas: Grand Blast." He said as he focused a black energy, forming a petite sphere. Through the smoke made by Ryugan, Rahenno fired at the scents origin. A beam hit the ground three feet from Kaisen, seeing how he was behind a spot were a direct hit would be almost impossible. But to Kaisen, that was a warning shot.

(What is that technique? Custom or some bloodline? I've never heard of it is all)  

Official Genesis

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 pm
((Winds can't really had hide scents, in a sense, unless it's continueously blowing. But it's cool lol.))

Rahenno sighed. He walked to the wall and put his finger on it. "Mistorsy jutsu" He said as the particles in the bone wall started to move apart. Basically, Rahenno was 'melting' the wall. Rahenno stepped out of the Chaos of the two bone brothers. He looked around and saw no one. He preformed seals and spoke only to himself. "Kyou Masukingu no jutsu(Sound Making Technique)" This jutsu increased the surrounding sounds of the birds and winds and other sound making elements. Rahenno walked from the side of the building and slowly checked around the corner. Rahenno was looking for the scent he had picked out earlier. Remembering his ANBU training, Rahenno prepared a sneak attack incase he needed it. He used half his chakra and created a glacier clone, one of the Hyouton's clans less known but more powerful justu's. The reason this jutsu is so special is the fact it's nothing like a shadow clone, it is able to use two jutsu and take to hit, but if it takes two hits it fades vise-versa if it used two justu's. Rahenno sent his clone in the nearby woods and had it prepare a jutsu. Rahenno turned to the other side of the house and started to circle around, looking for his target.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff