Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:59 pm

-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"You are talking to a person who revived him from the dead...and a person with that much power can put that person back." She said with a wink. But if she confronted Mikyo again, she will have to destroy each molecule of metal before she could kill him completely, otherwise she could seal him away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 am

Sojiro

User Image

User Image

"Feh."

With an annoyed utterance, Sojiro formed handsigns and held the last sign for a moment. Bamboo stalks popped up from the ground all around Anika and the young man, encaging them in a tightly packed cube of bamboo.
                                                                  All that could be heard from Sojiro was a humored laugh as the cage submerged into the ground, and began to burrow away from the Amekage.
                                                                  She had just lost her audience with the bamboo elementalist.

The bamboo cage travelled for many miles, carrying both Sojiro and Anika towards the intended location. (The Old Farm, in The Fire Country subforum)

User Image

xxxxxx◎ ℬamboo ℰlementalist
xxxxxx◎ ℋumble ℊuardian
xxxxxx◎ ℍe ℍas ℝeturned

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 am

A young ninja, Genin, kept hold of his bloodied and battered headband, with the crest of the Country of Sound imprinted onto it. he was in a ditch surrounded by wolves he had been separated from his group that he knew was K.I.A. he opened his eyes to see the blue sky one more time
I am Hikari no akuma

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/josh_da8/soundnin.jpg[/img]]gaiaonline.com
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:22 pm

[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi entered the village and didn't look back to see if his sensei was there, he needed to see someone, he needed to see Akkari.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Treading through the mud Squad 14 had returned to their homeland. What once were cheery, bright eyed kids had returned bruised, torn, and beaten both physically, and emotionally. Hiro looked raised his head in what he considered defeat, holding his rib cage from a previous encounter. They all looked like forgotten raiders, covered in dirt, tattered fabric, and covered in cuts and bruises. On his shoulders Hiro carried Armand, a member of his squad who decided to defy the orders of his leader. "Your free to do as you wish right now Zatoshi. I suggest getting checked up at the hospital while I tie up some loose ends." Hiro's voice was cold, broken, as if the joy in his life was cut into two. With that said, Hiro took Armand for some "rehabilitation."

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:12 pm

User Image

After watching the squad return, she knew from their state that their mission was a rough one. All she did was sigh as she looked out into the endless field of rain.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 pm

"The rain always has a peaceful sound to it..."

Yun stands next to the Amekage as he was ready to walk back to the Mist. He has an umbrella over his head.

"...Its the kind of peace this world should have, as beautiful as the rain."

Yun puts away the umbrella and takes out a scroll. He activates it and takes out his Mizukage hat and puts it on his head. He starts to walk out of the village.

"That ninja...calls himself X...find him a good teacher, for he has the potential to be a potent ninja."

Yun heads to the Mist.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:15 pm

User Image

She looked at the Mizukage and listened to what he said to her. Once he left she looked back to the field of never ending rain, now she started to think about the group that came back from their mission.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:57 am

"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Hello, Amegakure! My dad's gonna be pissed that I left without his permission. But, then again, he was out of it. So... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." Trudging off towards the village, the boy was ready to have some fun.

User Image

"... strikes, again."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 pm

"The Crimson Dragon..."

HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Gennin//Fire-Lightning//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Returning to the gates, the boy prepared to go back to the Castelo Country.

User Image

"... strikes, again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:54 am

--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain
"Booyah!" Could be heard loudly all around the gates, as he was using his clan prowess to run extremely fast. He was very fast when it came down to it, and blew through the gates like nothing even with the rain pouring down, and the guards seemed to be with a question mark on what the hell just happened. Red X ran speedily across to where his destination on the paper map with all his bloodvials full, and 2 scroll on the back of his belt.

(Exit---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:33 am

[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi reaches the gates and he waits there for the others, he would hate to go alone.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:49 am

User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She arrived at the gates and then met up with Zatoshi. She was happy to see him all ready for the exams. It was something that she was not even close to being ready for. She didn't see why she needed to be going to these but to see to Zatoshi. She gave him a hug.

-----My Melody-----
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 am

Hiro approached the two shinobi at the gate after resupplying and sharpening his projectiles."Alright if everyone's ready we cam set out for Tue grass village." Just before heading out, Hiro hesitated before stating one last thing."One last thing team, this Ian't a social outting, I don't want to see you mingling with the opposition." With that said Hiro made his way through the gates and began to lead the way to the exams in the grass village.

(Phone text, Zatoshi I give you permission to meta my character on the journey to grass just so I don't slow you down.)

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

(Tails, since nobody Told Kemuri about this, is all on you to make sure they behave on this mission.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games