Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:07 pm
(Tails: I said over three years crying I don't know when I joined. Well, cept that I first posted when DT was here. Well, when he was captain. Also, I know I was here longer than you, I was your kazekage when you first joined.

Kuro: I accept your apology, now, anybody up for some hot chocolate and cookies? ^__^)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm
Firu Shinra
(1. Timber is at the front door, Hiro is on the roof. Also, Hell's ears. It's an ability that I basically always use with Nanashi. I hear everything in my kingdom. Also, he just opened the window behind me, so I can respond to what he said, without my ears.

2. Look back a few pages...that is the reason she started hiding behind Flower and Paper.

3. I don't metagame, I use the abilities that I have acquired with my RPC. So next time, read everything before you accuse someone, especially a crew member who has been here for over three years.)

(this)  

Sindenky

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 pm
(( I just have one question. In Ame's OOC, I said that when Kuro Finds Stitch, it would be messy. You said you'd like to see that.

What Changed you mine? *Smug smile* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm
((I thought i was on tha roof... i dont care though cause i want some ******* hot cocoa.))

Zadok was on the roof simply listening to what was going on beneath him, ready to capture anyone if needed or to take the necessary action. Zadok wasn't the best at stealth so he knew that the S rank ninja inside would naturally have sensed his presence by now. Zadok decided he would still stay up on the roof just in case, but he found this to be a very hard task, because the otokage was offering them hot cocoa, and he loved hot cocoa.

brileone

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 pm
((I'm going to fight tomarrow xD I should be at top shape by then....could I have coco and a cookie? <:3))
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at everyone and took a deep breath and smied at the words Kuro said....He really did believe in her.This was her mission and she had to do what ever it takes to get it done right "I will fight Stitch and bring him back to the rain." she said closing her eyes. This would be her first fist and like her first mission, she was going to succeed.

Edit: For kuro xD
User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm
((( Why do I even bother posting every everyone's gonna ignore them? My Evasion, and now my little speech. No mention whatso ever D: ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:30 pm
I Kuro I
((( Why do I even bother posting every everyone's gonna ignore them? My Evasion, and now my little speech. No mention whatso ever D: ))

((I EDIT!! >_<))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 pm
mrk11
I Kuro I

((I EDIT!! >_<))

(( You should always hit "Preview" before you post, and be sure to read that thing under the post screen. That's what I do and I'm sure allot of people do it too. I'm still pissed about doing the evasion and not even getting a "Your Fast" =.= ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori remained close to paper throughout the exchange, her wide, dark eyes darting between each person fearfully. There would be a fight after all -- or else they had failed. Failed! Her first mission was a failure! Was there no way for them to work this out peacefully? She started to open her mouth, but then, suddenly, Paper began to dissolve beside her into -- paper? That would explain her nickname -- or codename. Nori's eyes widened in slight alarm as the sheets swirled around her and she felt herself being tugged elsewhere.

((To . . . no clue. Muse?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:41 pm
Koneko Kuromira
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori remained close to paper throughout the exchange, her wide, dark eyes darting between each person fearfully. There would be a fight after all -- or else they had failed. Failed! Her first mission was a failure! Was there no way for them to work this out peacefully? She started to open her mouth, but then, suddenly, Paper began to dissolve beside her into -- paper? That would explain her nickname -- or codename. Nori's eyes widened in slight alarm as the sheets swirled around her and she felt herself being tugged elsewhere.

((To . . . no clue. Muse?))

((Back to Ame))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:54 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro looked up, waving to Daughter and Paper as they left. He ended his wave back cracking his wrist. and dropping his hand to his side. With a huff, he pushed himself up. He wasn't going to leave, Kaguya weren't cowards, he would stand; and die if necessary. His tension was gone, but he still remained fairly ready to pop into action at any moment. If that Kid threatened Kuro again, he would hammer his face in. Kuro was passive, and by the look on his face, he didn't wanna be ******** with. Though, his expression changed when he thought about the all powerful Otokage. With time, Kuro'd be able to fight him. Kuro imagined all the Taijutsu styles and techniques he' learn by then. His mind began to swim in though about a new style of Taijutsu. No Augmented chakra, just fists and feet. A style based around rapid chained assaults and repetitive false strikes, similar to that of Bruce Lee and Ip Man. "Sebia, when we get home, I'm gonna make you a Taijutsu style." He said to remind her that they would be going home eventually.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:57 pm
(You do know I left the topic right?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm
(( *Sigh* Not untill you told me =.= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:02 pm
(Lol, XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:28 pm
(Pffffft, why would I say you are fast? To me, that is nothing.)

"Well, unless of course your sensei gets here with the paperwork first, then you don't have to fight." Nanashi said with a warm smile. "Now seriously, who wants some Hot chocolate and cookies?" Nanashi asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games