Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:26 pm
"Very good, Lacey, now see if you can locate Bardock for me. That saiyan is getting scolded for leaving me alone. Give him a few pecks on the foot for me too while you are at it."

In his mind he thought, "Why do I feel so funky?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm
lacey nodded and went off to find Bardock.

Rio sat there reading a history book. She soon felt a bit hungry " Well it should be safe. I haven't heard father come home." she adventured out of her room and down to the kitchen.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 am
Dee's dragon ear twitched for a moment, then said, "Alas, I am more or less punishing you for dirty footwear on the marble. I don't want people crashing into the staircase, Joe's Apartment, or worse the wall where the sword of Kusanagi is hung. If that sword falls, it will kill whomever it lands on. Important safety tip on that. So, for the dirty footwear, a suiting punishment is to clean the floors. Look, if you manage to finish by the time Will leaves tomorrow, then I will overlook the cheek just this once and Ryu's slap to your face will be enough punishment. I cannot be more lenient than that. I am queen of this galaxy and another distant one, so I have a lot of responsibility."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm
In his bedroom, in his crib, Link had woken up from his sleep and began crying because he was both hungry and dirty.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 pm
Yumi said " Guys. I think there's a baby crying. Did anyone bring a baby with them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Sama said "I haven't brought a cub in here in a while.."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 pm
yumi sighed " Well somebody's baby is crying. I wonder.......could it be the empress' baby? "  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:30 pm
Sama looked back at Yumi "Fine, I'll go pick up the cub for a while..."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 pm
Yumi sighed " If that child is her then why would she leave it home alone. I mean that other guy is sick or whatever and is not to disturbed. Shouldn't she have taken her child with her on this sprite hunt. " She shook her head " This world is too confusing for me"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 pm
Sama nodded "Yeah why would that kid be sitting there when everybody else is going on the sprite hunt?  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Link looked at Sama and was tempted to pull at something on him, but his diaper was dirty, and so, using whatever intelligence he had for being a Bogard, he undid his own diaper and showed Sama the problem.

Inside was a huge load of poo. Link only hoped that Sama knew how to change a dirty diaper.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 pm
Dee too heard Link's cries. She cursed under her breath hoping that he'd be asleep for the entire time she was gone, but it looked like she was going to have to change him, feed him and take him along.

She said to the others, "Please excuse this small intrusion," she was still in dragon mode, not caring about her size at this point, "I must go change my son and feed him. He will be joining us on this journey. I don't mean William, either."

She trekked up the stairs, her long tail nearly whipping the railing. She entered Link's room in dragon mode somehow squeezing through the narrow doorway. "Ah, Sama," she said to the saiyan in the room, "You are dismissed, please, head back upstairs if you are not going on the sprite search and wait downstairs if you are."

Turning to Yumi, Dee said, "Now you see one of my many forms. Pretty cool, huh?"

Dee gently picked up her son Link with her two front paws. Link of course was silent in awe as she did so.

Using her tail, she grabbed a clean diaper and licked the crap off his butt. She used telepathy to speak to the two gawkers, "What? I'm in dragon form. Besides, I am not leaving him with an itchy butt."

Dee then extended her wing, careful not to hit anything, and reached her wing's claw to the milk in the bar. As she was doing so, she said in telepathy, "This is not as easy as I make it look."

Once she had the milk in her grip, she retracted her wing, which folded over, and Link began to guzzle the milk like it was his favorite drink ever. Dee said in telepathy again, "Lon Lon Milk is good for my son since he is half-Hylian. His strength grows with each container. Besides, he loves this stuff. It isn't just good for saiyans."

Turning her attention to Link as Link was slowly closing his eyes, Dee said, "There you are, Link, my son. We're going to go on a little vacation soon. So, I must keep you warm in between my scales here."

As soon as Dee tucked him in, Link curled up comfortably. "Well," Dee said, "This kid is easy to please. He loves traveling. And I think he will be a big help in the search. He won't be lonely, that's for sure. Violet Honshura should be taking care of the ranch as we speak. We will be meeting up with her."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 pm
Yumi said " At least he's safe and with someone who could watch him. " she thought about what Dee had said about her many forms " It's alright. Though you're not the first shiftshaper I've seen"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Dee chuckled, "Probably not. I know your world is filled with them. Wild Wolf is one of them shape-shifters, if I am not mistaken."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Yumi nodded " He is. "She looked over at Link " He's the only baby here right? "  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games