Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 am
User Image

Zara smiles and gives Shinzo a big hug. 'thank you! that means so much to me.'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 am
He patted her back, taking in the hug.
" No problems. It will be fun. Although, the rooms are full so we'd have to share a room if you have no problem with that. We should head there now."
He said, red faced and leading her there hand in hand.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 am
User Image

Zara takes his hand and puts her head on his shoulder as they walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:27 am
( I posted there so it should be on the top in the top subforum in 'dorms'. )  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

Cameron nodded. "I'm fine, Takeshi." She felt his warm hands on her lower back and she blushed slightly. Stop being so stupid! He's obviously just trying to take advantage of you!! The fearful part of her mind told her. Shut up. She told it. She slightly snuggled against him, enjoying the warmth of his body. She looked up at him. "Maybe I should be going to find a dorm now it's getting late." she sighed. Cameron still didn't have a dorm and night was getting closer and closer the more she stood there with him. "But thanks a lot for, uh, keeping me warm." She was still standing there with her head against his chest and his arms around her because she didn't want to go. Who knows when she would see him again?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Takeshi smiled. "Well it just so happens I have one more spot in my dorm if you want to go there,I won't force you." He put one hand on her cheek.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Cameron smiled and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much Takeshi!!!!" She was so happy that she now had a dorm and she was even happier that it was with him. "Do you wanna stay here or go to your dorm?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 pm
(im going to jump in now)

"I wouldnt do that if i were you!" Eri yells from a high shelf, looking down on them. "I dont like the way this guy looks." her eyes start to glow. "And whats worse: I cant read his mind. He probably locked it up because there are dark secrets he wants no one to know about."  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 pm
( Time for a party. )

Shinzo stayed on the roof-top of the building, coming back to see if the two from before were causing trouble. It seems a third party came in and she was a bit mad.
" We will see who starts a fight now... "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Cameron looked up at the girl with glowing eyes. She backed away from Takeshi. "What's going on?" she asked both of them. She could feel the cold wind brush the back of her neck and she started to shiver.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm
Shinzo spoke with a weapon in his hand.
" It's simple! The man standing next to you is not only a demon, but an evil spirited demon of lust. He captures innocent people like you and brings them to his dorm room, promising all the love and affection when the only affection he brings is in the bed. "
He holds the gun steadily in his hand, pointing it at Takeshi.
" You have little time. Escape now or seal your fate. It's your choice. "
He noted, jumping down and standing infront of Cameron as his gun was glued in steady position infront of him, aiming at Takeshi.
" Do you love the fact this gun is less painful to you than a papercut to a human, Demon? "
He whispered with a calm, casual face. Demon, Angel, or even God, Shinzo was not a fan of someone's magical ******** if they messed around with the innocent. Great, now he sounds like a hero...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Cameron fell to her knees. "No..." she said quietly as tears began to stream down her face. Her eyes turned a wolf-like yellow as she looked up at Takeshi. "How could you do this to me?! I trusted you!!" she screamed at him as she pointed a finger at him. "It's all a game to you isn't it?! You don't care about anyone's feelings but yourself's!!!!!" she looked down at the ground and buried her face in her own hands. She felt the frigid wind and the cold consume her, along with her emotions. "AH!!!!!" she screamed as her clothes and skin ripped off and she transformed into a wolf. She jumped ontop of Takeshi and pinned him to the ground. Cameron, now in her wolf form, bared her sharp teeth in his face.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:12 pm
"This looks fun" Eri says as she drops from the top shelf falling towards the ground. Her eyes glow again, and she is slowed to a stop right above the ground, and lands safely. She holds her red katana at her side just in case. "you've made the right choice. i can peer into this mans mind, and he tells the truth. This monster was trying to use you, wolf-san. It was only a matter of time before he got you. I'm glad i intervened when I did.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dont kid yourself... I will bite

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm
He froze, the cig dropped from his mouth.
This is bad! He was much more powerful than she imagined. He remembered the fight with him and Hiro from before. He was close to being a demigod.
" WAIT, GIRL, STOP! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MIGHT BE GETTING IN TO! "
He said, pointing his gun forward and aiming closely. Because he was holding a specially designed Smith and Wesson Governor, he could not fire without accidentally hitting the girl in her wolf form. He held his weapon in ready position, waiting to take aim and fire as a chance opened up.
User Image

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Cameron turned her head to Shinzo. I know exactly what I'm getting into. She said to him through her telepathy. She looked back down to Takeshi and growled loudly. I've been taken advantage of too many times! She thought to herself furiously as she growled at him again.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff