Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:04 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Jeez tiny girls could move fast. It was amazing how fast she was moving, it was a good thing he was in good physical shape or she would have lost him as soon as she set foot out of the door. He was almost out of breath when he caught up to her, except he was able to hold it in and regulate his breathing.

It was really really hard to resist Angelique. Edan wondered if she even knew it. "I-I like secrets." Being out of a group made it difficult not to be nervous. Especially now they were even off school ground. This place must be good, as she turned to face him he could see the excitement in her eyes. It was hard not to be excited for this "secret place" he was being led to. She grabbed his hand and his heart sped up, against his will of course. Edan's focus went on her hand he was hardly listening to her. He only tuned in at the last word. "Wha- Oh yeah wait, of course." He nodded and bit the inside of his cheek.

"Let's.....let's keep moving." Which was his way of saying 'please stop batting your eyelashes at me'.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique smiled at how easily the boy took the bait. Didn't he know appearances were deceiving? Her fingertips once again brushed down his arm, her hand released from his grip. She returned her hand to his own warm one and pulled him deeper into the forest. Because it was closer to fall than to summer, the sun was already beginning to set. A cast of darkness had settled over the forest. Crickets sang in the cool evening. Somewhere the water of a stream sang as it trickled down a gentle slope in the ground. She could pick up the sounds of Sebastian's and Kasey's voices close by, although the regular mortal ear couldn't pick up on it.

Thirst burned at her throat. Breathlessly, she glanced back at Edan before leading him around a bend in the forest. Soon they came to the lower end of the stream. Nearby Sebastian and Kasey talked, but that was much farther upstream where Edan couldn't even detect them. Angelique knelt to the stream and stared at the red blood swirling in the water.

"A predator has been here," she whispered eerily, the hairs on the nape of her neck raising in anticipation.

OmmOmmCookies: My last reply. I swear. x3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 pm

(((I hope everyone replies soon this is the only to I'm in that's really going excpet for judas but I'm waiting on someone ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 pm

[[Same here, that and a one-on-one with Hidden I'm doing. Including the other thread that was previously deleted, this is about thirty pages. I'm so happy we have survived! biggrin ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 pm

[[ You all have me...]]
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

{{SO SORRY EVO. I've been so busy, I barely posted in any rps. I'll post soon, I promise! Just so sick and tired right now. Dont give up on me <3 }}

lilrosebudi

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 pm

**I'm SORRY I'll post not now but at another time. Everything is wonderfulllll omg
i love it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:55 am

bloodylilrose
{{SO SORRY EVO. I've been so busy, I barely posted in any rps. I'll post soon, I promise! Just so sick and tired right now. Dont give up on me <3 }}

[[Actually, I was wondering where you were. Did you still want to be the mortal guy? Because I completely understand if you can't.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 am

Evoblack
bloodylilrose

[[Actually, I was wondering where you were. Did you still want to be the mortal guy? Because I completely understand if you can't.]]

{{I can, I just recently don't have as much time to roleplay. But I can post and keep up. I'm going to be taking a class starting tomorrow for two weeks which will take up a lot of time. Besides that I should be fine. =3 }}
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:57 am

[[That's fine with me as long as you're able to keep up. If you need updates, I'll gladly provide you with one. I'm assuming you need one now? x3]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 am

Evoblack
[[That's fine with me as long as you're able to keep up. If you need updates, I'll gladly provide you with one. I'm assuming you need one now? x3]]

{{Now, might be a good time xD Thx.}}
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm

[[Four new students have arrived. Two are mortal and two are vamp. One is with Amelia and Raven, the other with Angelique. Sebastian is one of them and he is with Kasey. The newest mortal girl is skittish and has so far gone to her room.

Angelique, Kasey, and Sebastian: Sebastian desires Kasey and plans to kill Raven. Angelique and Kasey are in on the plan. Angelique wants to feed on the mortal she is with and is luring him to where Kasey and Sebastian are to freak him out with the blood from Kasey's recent kill.

Raven, Amelia, Alexander, and the mortal: Raven and Alexander had kissed. Raven balked. Alexander felt insulted and his love, Milly, came back from the dead as a vamp. Raven went to Alexander's room to apologize and they nearly kissed. Raven, Amelia, and the mortal are together in the cafeteria and are chatting. Alexander is in his room with Milly.

I'm thinking about time-skipping to dinner, but not until Hidden and Hatter reply.
That's basically it in a nutshell.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

**time skip sounds good. My characters can't do much as of this moment.**
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm

[[ Go ahead and time skip of ya want, I'm kinda blocked with Amelia, and I don't know if I'll be able to get a post out at the moment. ]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She had gone up to her room to change into some cleaner and nicer clothing. Wickwood has this unspoken code of semi-formal dress for dinner, and Raven was quite obliged to follow it. She swiped some red lip gloss over her light pink lips. Once she was finished, she looked into her mirror on the back of her door to see the finished product. Eyes done up with a little mascara, some eyeliner, and black and purple eyeshadow. Raven puckered up her lips and then grinned at herself. She slipped her pale shoulders into her fake black leather jacket (bought from a thrift store).

Raven's heels clicked across the wooden floor before opening her door. She walked down the flight of stairs and headed for the dining hall. Her freshly painted black nails glinted in the yellow and dim light of the school's lights. She waited by the doorway for Amelia to come. Meanwhile, she smoothed out the wrinkles of the front of her shirt.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : Time skipping to dinner, guys! :3
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games