Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostedMidnight

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:45 am

What to call me
FrostedMidnight, Frosty, Frosted, or any variation thereof are all acceptable in my sight.

Who Accepted my Application
WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I miss Role-play rather desperately, I haven't had a chance to do so in a while.

Gaian Age
2807 days. A long time--a very long time.

Predicted Favorite Forum
The Fantasy Forums will probably be my haunt, I would think.

About me
I'm a 22 year old female with a BA in English working on my Masters in English with an emphasis in creative writing. I'm part of the old Gaia crowd, I've been around since its conception, though with a different account.

I enjoy reading, although graduate school has killed my love for the moment. I love playing games--card, board, video, you name it, I will probably play it. I love to write, particularly poetry. I'm a rather shy person and I normally find it easier to express myself on paper rather than verbally.

Secret Code
Ft

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:35 pm
What to call me
Kukie Bun (Can call me either Kukie or Bun or both)

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I just enjoy RPing, I also do a lot of Image RP and I haven't been putting my text RP into much practice.

Gaian Age
About 8 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I like a lot of Romance and stuff... but I think I'll like them all equally <3

About me
I'm a pretty nice but I can be an a** when I have to be. I've been told I'm the kind of person who gets along with everyone, and I do try to get along with everyone since I enjoy making friends. I'm a hopeless romantic, yet a little perverted on the side. Hah. I draw a lot, so you'll see me draw my own characters a lot, I like making their icons for expression, it's one of my favorite things to do. I like to sing, and I like playing piano (even though I suck at playing piano). I love helping others, I'm pretty chill and open minded. I'm very blunt, I hate it when people aren't straight forward with me, it's one of my biggest peeve's. I love all kinds of music, and I mean all kinds (yes, even Country, shhh). I'm gender fluid, but I am more in touch with my masculine side (so I like being called "he"), I'm only feminine when I feel like it and it's usually just for me. But yeah. I guess that's all I have to say, if you want to find out more, you can always talk to me personally.

Secret Code
Butts... Just butts.

Kukie Bun

Desirable Sex Symbol

Carach

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:38 pm
"Excuse me, Miss.."
What to call me
Carach

Someone.. Sorry, forgot.

Why I Joined
Because I'm an avid Rp-er.

Gaian Age
This account.. 1184 days.
On total... Maybe 8 years?

Predicted Favorite Forum
Dunno yet.

About me
I'm the guy your mother warned you about.

I'm a very serious person, with a good sense of humor.
It's hard to offend me, and I'm extremely open, it's scary.
So if you're bored with, or uncomfortable with, or don't like something.
SPEAK UP.

I'm Lit-Adv.Lit-Oldbie.
I'll match you post for post.
I'll match your detail.
If you give me a huge post (6-8, full detailed paragraphs)
I'll return it.

I've role played just about everything.
But I prefer :
Romance.
Horror.
Gore.
Zombies.
Historical.
Fantasy.
Werewolf/Skin walker.
Relationships.
"..Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Secret Code
HC.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:31 pm

What to call me
Kara or Kaho

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I joined in hopes to make new friends and perhaps re-new my enjoyment from when I was younger for RPing, although I may be rusty so please be kind to me.

Gaian Age
8 years on and off I believe?

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not entirely sure.. but perhaps fantasy, love or social?

About me
Well I'm shy but it caught my eye when reading the guilds description " It’s okay to be shy, but hey, it’s the internet. Even if anyone were to judge you, they do not matter. Just have fun and make some friends." and I really look those words of wisdom to heart. I mean it's common sense but being told that was a nice change. Well what else.. uhm.. I like Anime, Video games, Manga and Visual Novels a lot and I can be some what awkward but overall I think I'm a nice person.

Kirenisia

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 pm
What to call me
Cheyenne or any part of my user name that you'd like to call me.

Who accepted my application
WitchAlchemist

Why I joined
I'm really just fond of rping. I really like to write and create characters so it's good practice for when I go to write a story.

Gaian age
Ha ha ha 24 days <.<

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmmmm fantasy I suppose...

About me
Uhm... I like to read, write, and I like to draw anime. I'm a pretty docile/relaxed creature, not particularly pasionate about a lot of things but I'm very curious. I'm a Christian (wont try to shove my religion down your throat, promise, and I wont judge you if you dont agree with my beliefs. I dont hate LGBT people, their sexual orientation has nothing to do with me and as far as I'm concerned go for it.) Lets see... Uhm my father was a huge anime fan since I was like... Three? So I've grown up in anime and for the most part I've seen way more than any human being should have in my life time. Theres probably more but lets face it you dont want to sit here and read about me talking about myself. Go frolic amonst the interweb humans. Go on,, disburse.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:07 pm

What to call me: Cimmerian

Who Accepted my Application: WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined: I've been trying to get back into writing.

Gaian Age: On and off for the past 2 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum: Anything regarding writing.

About me: I'm 20, female. I have 4 tattoos and 4 piercings. I love writing, reading, drawing, art, tattoos, piercings, romanticism, dark clothing, concerts, music, and nature.
I'm pretty outgoing/random, but can be serious when the time comes. :3

Cimmerian Carnage

jock4ever

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:51 pm
What to call me: Jock or Joe

Who Accepted my Application: WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined: I have been dormant for quite a few years, but now that I re-discovered Gaia I figured I should start RP'ing again.

Gaian Age: a solid three years until about half a year ago

Predicted Favorite Forum: I like fantasy, action, sci-fi, and have a guilty pleasure for romance razz

About me: I'm 20, I'm a full time student currently double-majoring in Psychology and Exercise/Sports Science (and I want to kill myself...) and minoring in Japanese. I love to write, so I originally planned on majoring in English but changed to something more applicable, but love to write in my free time. I love to exercise... a lot. I am a dog person and my favorite dog is a pomeranian-husky hyrid AKA a pomsky. If you haven't seen one, it's basically a husky puppy that doesn't grow any bigger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm
❖What to call me

❄My name is Sd512, but anyone can call me Sd for short.

❖Who Accepted my Application

❄My acceptance was done by the beautiful and charming EucalyptusCoral

❖Why I Joined

❄Due to some previous events, I wanted to join mainly for the chance to make new good friends. Other than that, I want to start expressing the creativity bottled up in my head more often.

❖Gaian Age

❄Currently, I am about 813 Days old. (I haven't changed clother in over 80 days...)

❖Predicted Favorite Forum

❄I'm mainly fascinated with action, fantasy, and sci-fi, I'll most likely take a look at all them, you never what you might find.

❖About me

❄Well I guess for starters, I'm almost done with high school. Beside being known for my charming good looks, I'm a pretty casual but fun guy to be with. My favorite hobbies are playing games and watching anime (psshh, typical nerd in high school). I also like to act in plays and musicals as well as make many attempts to make a story. Let's just say I've had more practice in setting up a story than writing one which is why I like role playing. I hope to make some awesome companions and have a good time here!

Secret Code
2S

sd512

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

What to call me
ashford, Ashley if you want to call me by my real name.

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
To look for dedicated roleplayers.

Gaian Age
Honestly I have no clue. I'll say for at least 4 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm really open to everything so several subforums (romance, action, sci-fi, and fantasy).

About me
I'm very friendly. You can PM me and I'll strike up a conversation with you immediately. I love to write and I am currently a college freshman.

Secret Code
DA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm
My name is Lovekeeper01, my gaia age is 327days. I was accepted by EucalyptusCoral. I joined so that I can make friends and I'm new to role playing and I would like to learn more about it. I will most likely be found in the fantasy area as I have a fascination with angels, faeries, dwarves, elves, and dragons. A little bit about me, I'm a fun loving person who can act a bit childish at times, not in a bad way. I get entertained by the simplest of things and I love silly conversations.
Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  

lovekeeper01

Sailor_Of_The_Skies

Married Millionaire

4,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 am

What to call me
You can call me Sailor or Elarinya, I go by either.

EucalyptusCoral

Why I Joined
I really like to roleplay, however it's hard to find a good roleplay in the chatterbox. I had been wanting to join a guild for a long time, and had been searching through all the different guilds when I stumbled across this one. I love everything that this guild is about, so I joined!

Gaian Age
2756 days. I have been a member of Gaia since April of 2006.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, just because I have a great imagination. biggrin

About me
I really enjoy reading, mostly historical fiction. I really love history and I love to learn about new things. I love anything written by J.R.R. Tolkien. My husband and I own all his books and the Lord of the Rings movies (the extended editions) and The Hobbit, Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition). Just to mention, I am married. I have been married for 4 1/2 years now. He's pretty awesome and goes by Balrog_Slayer here on Gaia. I am a chatterbox (with those who I know) and love to be with my friends and family. I am pretty reserved around those who I don't know, but I do not have a problem getting to know new people. I am fun loving and imaginative.

Secret Code
Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:40 pm

What to call me
Jester, Jezix, and Jezi are pretty common nicknames that people have called me. Take your pick, or come up with your own!

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I'm really hoping to get lost in a deep and well rooted story somewhere.

Gaian Age
I think my first account was back in...'06? So about 7 years now.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Ooo, I have no idea. I may dance back and forth between Sci Fi or Historical, possibly Mystery and Horror.

About me
I'm a Computer Scientist, first and foremost. I work in R&D for an IT Department. Some neat stuff. I'm passive by nature, and I love interacting with people, especially when it comes to games and such. My friends often to take to calling me a "video game hippie." XD

But, onto the more relevant "about me": I'm usually a fan of aristocracy, Victorian, and Steampunk roleplaying aesthetics. A dash of macabre fantasy and smog always paints the picture in just the right way, in my opinion.

Secret Code
2J...having read the rules twice, this was still hard to find ><

JesterXIII v2

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:20 pm

What to call me
Used to go as Captain Bishounen when I fist started. Now its Mika or Vic.

yutary Pie

Why I Joined
Friends wanted to Rp and I really had no idea what it was at that time.

Gaian Age
Since 2008

Predicted Favorite Forum
Don't Know...hopefully the Literate forum

About me
I'm British. Full name is Mika Julias Victoria. Thus my avatar name. I have a bachelors in photography and minor in graphic and design. I don't have an accent anymore since I lived in the states for a while. Not much of a fan of anime, but i'm big into manga. I'm blunt, straightforward, vivid imagination, and I have been told that I'm really sarcastic. I try not to be, but can't help myself making fun of other people...in a good way. I'm on and off constantly.

Secret Code
((Right. Lets Rp))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:59 pm
What to call me
Well I'd go by any name you'd want to give me, but I guess Mistah_Narrator will do! If you're feelin' lazy then just use Mistah, Narrator, Nar or any form you'd like to!

The big boss: WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
The reason I joined was because it's been years since I ever roleplayed. Since 2005, in fact! And well, I just wanted to get back into it so ta-da. Here I am!

Gaian Age
Well, with my other account since 2005, so a good eight years. But with this clean slate account...a day.

Predicted Favorite Forum
If anything, I'd probably be lurking round the horror or fantasy forums with the odd outing into the others.

About me
You want to know about me? Well...if you insist. I'm a 18 year old Scottish man living out in England, biding his time with college and now hopefully roleplay again. I try to get along with whoever wants to talk to me, though be warned, I'm not the most normal-est of people. I have only two best friends, one being my cat and another being my Canadian. Erm...okay. Let's be straight here. I'm terrible at these introductions as I always feel like I'm wasting people's time with telling them about me so I'm just going to leave it there and be on my merry way, heh. Anyway, if you happen to do get here, Have a fantastic day!

Secret Code
heart I think I'm doing this right...

Mistah_Narrator

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm

What to call me
tas or you can also call me techno

I clean my inbox in a regular basis so.... this is something I can't reply to even if I really wanted to sweatdrop

Why I Joined
Most of the guilds I'm in are dead and no one is really up to roleplaying. I joined this guild because it looked active and full of good and literate roleplays.

Gaian Age
1843 days sooo... around 5 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Love heart

About me
Alright, so I'm a big fan of Japanese culture and a sucker for K-Pop and K-Dramas. I'm Romanian so yes, English isn't my first language, however I am very fluent writing it and talking it. I speak Romanian, Spanish, and English. I'm 18 years old, soon to be 19 and I'm studying to become a Mechanical Engineer. I think I'm pretty easy to talk to so, go ahead and talk to me. I don't bite.

Roleplaying wise though, I take it a bit seriously. I can wing it at times but most of the roleplay I like to plan it with my roleplaying partner. If anyone wants to roleplay with me, please expect me to talk to you quite often via PMs or in OOC. emotion_yatta

Secret Code
_t

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games