Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Jack chuckled and he simply stepped back souls flew from him absorbing the blow..this made him sigh..in slight annoyance.

"I am thinking for myself girl. I AM PART OF THE DARKNESS HE SUMMONED. IT IS OUR WILL TO DESTROY ALL! You however try to control your soul..WHEN ALL YOU SHOULD DO IS SUMMON ONE THAT ALREADY SUPPORTS YOUR CUASE!"He growled and in a eruption on flame from the Earth..the fires all went to attack the girl and the best..however Jack aimmed a kick at the creature to distract..or injure it. He let souls collect around his hand before throwing a knife..covered in them..at Nyx..either the creature took a serious blow for this girl who tries to force him to do things her way..or he just saves himself.

Vincent sighed and he pulled out his gun..shooting quite a few..cuasing some bullets to roll off hitting the walls..shaking the building. But of course Vincent spat some dust out of his mouth and shook his head sneezing. The wind made his cloak go up a bit..and wave frequently. Now Vincent was getting a bit annoyed and charged aimming a knee toward Shadow's injured arm. Of course he also let his wings fling out..getting one to slap across his face at first. He aimmed the sharp bones at the end of one wing toward his head and torso. He however pulled out his sword aimming for his gun..trying to make him drop it.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:59 pm

User Image
Shadow's quick instincts catch wind of Vincent's assault as he knocks his right elbow down hard on his knee as the sound of the collision with the two forces made the wind explode. At that moment, Shadow felt his arm crack thinking to himself,"Ah Damn it.". He saw the wings come at him as he pushes out his aura and pushes them back with the energy surrounding him leaving them an inch away from his face and torso. He then sees the blade coming as he flicks his gun 's edge to the side of the blade and pushes it back. The whole thing lasted in seconds as Shadow stays in mid-air Holding Vincent in a dead-lock. the pressure with Shadow's aura in an enclosed space kept him in mid-air as his power began to shake the building with his growling battle cry echoing down the hall. At the last moment, Shadow throws a kick to his face and as the motion causes him to fly back in a flip and landing skidding back across the floor on his feet.

Shadow grunts getting his position straightened as he thinks while looking at Vincent,"Damn, this guy's good.". Shadow puts up his guns and reaches for his Katana instead of Reaver, which would be possibly more effective, yet he cant risk tearing down the building. Suddenly, Shadow begins to feeling woozy for a moment as he begins to realize he was lowering on power. " Oh Crap, my body is still too strained from the last fight. I cant use my full power and my arm feels like its made of jelly", he thought as he wields the blade in both arms. He hesitated for a moment from the lack of feeling in his arm and lifts the blade up, powering for for his next attack. "I have no choice, I have to take this sick b*****d down now. ZANGETSUHA!!!!!", Shadow shouts as the black flaming aura makes the blade burn black and he swipes it downward, launching a crescent-shaped black energy wave. The releasing of the attack caused the building to shake up.

Background theme

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Vincent growled landing on his feet and his blade became absorbed with dark energy aswell. Vincent jumped forward his blade holding the force of the Zangetsuha and both powers where deflected...erupting threw the upper building..completly destroying the roof. Vincent then aimmed a huge blast..the dark matter exploding threw air..forming devilish black butterflies..as it shook the foundation of the building. It was not half as strong as Vincent would normally make it..but definantly stronger then the worn out Shadow could counter with another attack..after his Zangetshua failed.

Cross heard the explsion..his eyes widened and he ran past Abyss. He took flight and went tioward the now wrecked street. He landed abruptly on the opposite end of the hallway..the rubble would be hard to get through..so he let electricity come from his hand destroying the rubble in a blast. He however was blinded for a moment..coughing as he walked through,
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:56 pm

User Image
"Even my Zangetsuha has been strained. i cant unleash a full wave.", crossed his mind seeing that his half-assed Zangetsuha wasn't enough. Shadow quickly places Reaver in front of Luna, pointing is wide side at her as he steps forward crossing his arms and bracing himself. He Unleashes the little power he has lets as he roars pushing back the devilish butterflies Vincent unleashed. Reaver acted as the shield to protect Luna from the intense blast wave of Shadow colliding his power with Vincent's. He starts to lose his balance as the impact feeling like he is continuously getting hit by a train. Shadow give one last push and unleashes a powerful shock wave the shook up the ground and cancels out Vincent's attack. Shadow arms drop as he pants heavily,"I....I'll...get..you". Shadow falls you his knees and passes out on the spot while still sitting up. The look in his eyes were lifeless as he used up the last of his strength. Its a miracle he even survived through that.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Vincent walked past Shadow..his hand grabbing the now unprotected Luna. He looked back at Shadow and shook his head.

"I could kill you right now boy...I hope you realize that."he said softly and dispersed out of the room with Luna..flying away.

Cross watched Shadow collapse. He slowly walked forward and he sighed.

"Great.."he muttered and sat down..knowing the trouble was gone..for the moment.

Jack and Jackle disappeared..leaving there two opponents in silence.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:33 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna was too distracted and she didn't even notice Vincent had grabbed her until they were flying in the air. She started struggling to break free. Her body was getting colder and she was starting to worry. "Let me go! Come on!" she shouted before the tattoo stopped glowing and her body heat returned. She stopped struggling as she knew her sister was alright. She then let a soft sigh escape her lips before she looked up at Vincent. "Why me? Out of all of the other hunted, why me?" she asked him quietly as she stared back down at the ground below her. Nyx was curled up in a ball with her eyes shut tight, thinking she was going to die. There was no way her beast would try to protect her. He didn't even listen to her. She couldn't really find a reason why he would show up to fight Jack anyway. Maybe he just wanted to fight. Though as the minutes kept going by, she slowly sat up. Her beast was no longer there and nothing was attacking her. She was alone but at least she was safe. She pulled her knees to her chest and her seal stopped glowing. She looked up at the sky and wondered what happened to Luna. She could feel her twin wasn't close by anymore.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Vincent laughed.

"Your sister wasn't close at the time..and I need Cross's blood."he said gently and looked at her.

"You don't complain as much either."he laughed and kept going.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna rolled her eyes but actually smiled a bit. "Well thank god she wasn't close enough. And good luck getting Cross's blood because I'm not going to help you one bit. Oh and I hate flying!" she said in a whiney tone. "Why couldn't I fly first class? I hate the wind on my face! This flight is horrible! Could you at least fly a little better?" she complained mockingly before she laughed as well. Sure he was an enemy but for right now, she didn't care. If he was going to kill her then it didn't matter. At least her sister was still safe and she would have Cross to look out for her. Nyx slowly turned around and stood up slowly. She sunk her claws into the bricks of the apartment wall and she started to climb up until she reached the window she had been pushed out of. She climbed through the window, avoiding getting any glass in her and then she walked over to Cross. She noticed Shadow was out cold and she kneeled down beside him, shaking him gently to see if she could wake him up. She couldn't say anything since she was still in shock and there were tears rolling down her cheeks but she didn't seem to notice.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:23 pm

User Image

The world crossed through Shadow's slumbering mind as the sound of screams and destruction. A pair of terrifying blood shot demonic eyes and a raging growl stared at him from beyond the darkness of the mayhem and death all around him. Just then four figures tried to reach out for him as one of females called out to him in a soothing voice. "Dont give in!!! Stay with me!! Shadow, please i.....beg you......help us", she says in a weeping tone full of longing and caring and then began to get weak and pitiful. The dream fades away as Shadow felt a teardrop landing on his hand.

Shadow lies there looking like a lifeless, pitiful child for a moment as he began to breathe and grunt silently. He moves his head and opening his eyes from the face down as his blurry vision clears up to see one of the twin girls weeping in tears and shock in her eyes. His mind was still blank with only his instincts to guide him for the moment. He lifts up his hand to her and gently wipes a tear from her cheek. He looks at it for a moment, when suddenly, his mind springs back into reality. He immediately remembers what happened with the last glimpse of Vincent reaching for Luna before he blacked out. Shadow struggles to get back on his feet as his whole body was turned into butter. He was cover in dirt from head to toe and was completly drenched in blood and sweat. The pain in his arm came back even worse than before since he fractured it even further while fighting Vincent. He uses his Katana as support and turns to reach for Reaver with his lifeless red eyes glaring at it. "T-that dirt bag.", he says in an angered whisper as he grabs Reaver's handle and tries to pull it out. "Why would he take her? S-she has...nothing to do with ...this", he whispered. It appears even in his condition, Shadow is still willing to fight more then ever now that Vincent has involved and innocent bystander.
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled a bit as he wiped a tear away but it didn't last and she leaned against the wall with her knees to her chest again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she heard Shadow talk about Vincent taking Luna. She banged her fist against the wall to release some of the tension within her before her ears flattened against her head and she looked back at Shadow. She noticed how hurt he was as he leaned against his katana and she turned to Cross. She tugged on his sleeve to get his attention and then pointed at Shadow. She wanted to know if there was anything Cross could do to help him. She couldn't heal him or even speak for that matter. She was completely useless at the moment as she slowly realized this was all her fault. Again. Luna got hurt. Again. She screwed up and got everyone in trouble. Again! Her fist punched the wall once more as her thoughts screamed at her. No spirits wandered around her anymore and she wondered if they'd ever come back. Or if her beast was really gone for good. But most of all, what was happening to her sister?

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Vincent sighed letting her hang..her face connecting with..and snapping two branches of a tree.

"I can just kill you slow..so painfully that your god damn sister will NEVER stop screaming from the nightmares it'll bring her!" he growled sharply. He then pulled her up..he didn't want her dead yet.

" Cross will come for you..thats all I need you for girl. After his blood mixes with the air..the void will be mine for the picking."he chuckled.

Cross pushed Shadow back down and he sighed.

"You can't fight Vincent in your condition. You know that..he deflected your move like it was a joke. If anything you need to rest..so we can stitch you up..and I think I met someone who can help that arm."he said gently and pulled out a jug of water..offering it to Shadow.

Abyss walked in holding a cane in his right hand..he sighed.

"You shouldn't have fought in such an condition..I warned you about Vincent.."he sighed and slowly knelt down looking at his arm.

"Thats not even a fracture...thats a complete break..it'll take me atleast a good 9 hours to heal it back into place."he said grunting.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:37 pm

User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron grimaced as he felt an odd slithering sensation flickering through his mind. His eyes widened fractionally as he grasped at the amulet around his neck, feeling the ancient metal heat to the point of glowing almost white hot as he tore it off. He hissed as the steel and the mark on it seared itself with a unpleasant stench of burning flesh into his palm. A cackling laugh escaped him, a sound of insanity as Chaos slipped through the mental crack made by the unpleasant pain of the runic circle being burned into his skin, though the laugh seemed to fade away. Ash panted heavily, pulling his trembling fingers, which had clenched the silver tightly against his palm. He winced slightly, realizing the amulet had effecively burned its symbol into his hand and skin. Faint wisps of gray-white smoke floated from his skin as he stared at the amulet, which he knew to everyone else would look like nothing more than a silver disc sticking to his palm.
~OOC:

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:43 pm

User Image
Shadow's was completely worn out to were he could even remove Reaver from the floor. Suddenly, he gets pushed off and falls on the floor by some stranger. At that moment Shadow became greatly irritated as he glares at the stranger for a moment with the lifeless expression in his eyes. Just then, his glare turned into a look of awe as he sees the strangers wings. Looking up at him, he noticed the expression was full of grace and kindness. Thats when only one name could describe a sight,"Cross...". When he handed the water to Shadow, he calmly looks down and waves his hand to say 'no thank you'. He then looks at Nyx, now realizing why Luna was taken. "Hmph, now I get it", he thought to himself with a sign of reassurance in his eyes. Just then, Abyss came into the scene. "What would warning me accomplish. Theres no way ...in..hell I'm backing down.", Shadow answered Abyss in a bold, yet pitiful tone that he was still determined to fight. "Guh....Aiiii.....rrrr", Shadow grunts in a flinch as his eyes widen when Abyss checked his arm. "Anyway. What the hell are you doing here? I....didnt.....call...you..", Shadow's vision slowly blacks out as he losses consciousness again.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Abyss sighed.

"You aren't the only one who can little brother."he said softly and began to heal the bone..slowly reconnecting it.

"So he does heal fast.."he said gently and starred at Cross.

"What took you do long to finally show up kid?"he chuckled.

Cross scoffed and smiled.

"I didn't know I was so popular."he joked laughing.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna hissed as her face hit the branches and she glared up at him. "Then go ahead and do it! My sister will get over it. She's strong like that. And I'd rather die then be your stupid bait for Cross." she said as she looked back at the ground. She then quickly started struggling again to try and break his grip on her. But it was still no use. She then remembered the glock she hid by her waist and she tried to at least get one of her hands free. Nyx watched Cross, Abyss, and Shadow silently. She watched as Abyss healed Shadow's broken arm and she couldn't help but smile a bit at Cross's joke. Her gaze then turned over to the window as she felt a cold chill and her seal glowed for a moment before dimming again. She sighed and her ears flattened on her head while her fingers twirled the little bird charm in her hair.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games