Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm
"Ah, but things are never as simple as they seem. You should have learned that by now," Mamoru said. As he finished saying that, the two sent to rescue Sothe arrived. One sent a bolt at Mamoru and Kasuna, which Mamoru easily deflected with a shield. "You aren't going anywhere." Mamoru swung his naginata down at them, narrowly missing Sothe as he jumped out of the way.

"Thank me after we get out of here alive!" Sothe said to Nykarian, throwing a knife at Mamoru. The knife appeared to stop in mid air as it was blocked by Mamoru's shield, only to fall harmlessly to the ground. What was that? Sothe asked himself, not knowing about Mamoru's power.

~~~~~~~~~~

A grin spread across Nagi's face. "Ready, Zack?" he asked the older prince. He was asking if he was ready for a special attack the two princes had come up with. A combo attack, if you will. What that attack is, however, you'll have to wait and see. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:01 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian pushed Luna towards Saen as Mamoru attacked Sothe. "Get her out of here!" he shouted, spinning hs scythe as fire leapt to lif on it's blade.He slashed at Mamoru, fire trailing in the air behind his scythe. He didn't expect to hit him, just distract him long enough for Sothe and the others to get away.

Faithfull Fire

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm
Saen grabbed Luna and led her and Sothe to the entrance. He pulled out his swords and decapitated both the guards that he got past and let both of them take the lead, lookng behind him for pursuers. "Ok, that guy who was with me can catch up. Just run as far as you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Kasuna suddenly appeared in front of the group while Sean had his back turned looking for pursuers. "Well seems like your to slow for my taste" he said with a wicked smirk on his face. He then drew his sword which extended long enough to block the entire path. "Before you use your powers you should do your homework" he said to him. The shock that Sean had sent towards him earlier did no effect for he blocked it using his own power. "So lets play" he said to him and swung his sword. With the power he put behind it and its length it could easily cut Sothe and Luna in half.
Zeek looked at the gun and smirked "In order to use that you need to know if it will hit or will I dodge" he asked him. If you looked past him you could see Isabel directly behind him in the line of fire. But Zeek wouldn't endanger her and vanished. He then appeared behind him and swung his sword at Gabriel. With how close he was he would have no choice but use the lance instead of the gun.  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm
Sothe grabbed Luna's hand and pulled her out of the way of the sword. At the same time, he threw a knife at Kasuna. Because of he was moving, Sothe knew it wasn't the best aimed throw, but he hoped it would be enough to distract him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mamoru raised his naginata and held it so the shaft would block the scythe. He allowed his shield to disappear. "So you have finally decided enough is enough, huh? I knew it could only be a matter of time," he said to Nykarian.

((Eh, I'm not too proud of this...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:18 pm
Kasuna watched as the knife flew past him and looked at Sothe "you know you won't get away without fighting" he said to him and pulled two daggers out of his pockets. " I heard your pretty skilled with these" he said to him and tossed them to him. "Now if the girl would step aside I'd like to have a one on one with the thief" he said so everyone could hear. "And I will even make it interesting for you" he said "if you win I'll let the three of you leave" he added. "But if you lose and its an interesting fight then I'll let the three of you leave still" he told him. "If you can force me to use my sword the you have bought yourself a free ticket out of the city" he said to him and stabbed the sword into the ground. He then got into a fighting pose where he would be able to use the blade on his arm and the sharp gauntlet onto the other. "Do you accept" he asked him blood lust blazing in his eyes.  

zeek123abc

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:03 am
Nykarian

User Image
"I decided it was time I took control of my own destiny," Nykarian replied, stepping back. "Are you going to let me go, or are you going to try and stop me? Cause I really don't want to fight right now. I'd rather be with my sister." He let the flames on the blade of his scythe die, knowing there was no point in wasting the energy keeping them going.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am
Zack jumped to his brothers side, holding his broadsword with both han,to his left."Yesh!I am ready when you are! Let's do it!"Zack grinned,he knew the combi,but it was risky,both had to move at the same time or it could lead to heavy wounds,for them.He eyed his brother for a second and gave him the secret sign to move,it seemed to be a simple nod. But with this Zack sprinted forward,dashing at inhuman speed in a zigzag manner towards Elizabeth. This however would be done while Nagi moved in the same manner.this was just part one of their quick and confusing combo attack!  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:49 am
((Sorry I've been gone. My family is coming down to visit for a few days and I've been busy cleaning the house. It's clean now, but today is the day they're supposed to come. I may not be able to get online to post the next few days, either. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm
[[I've been a little busy myself. I'ma try to post in the next few days. ^^; ]]  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am
Gabriel was about to pull the trigger but the zeek quickly appeared beside him. Gabriel didnt have alot of time to react but he quickly deflected it with his spear but the shock from it made gabriel drop his revolver. Gabriel quickly put both his hands on the Lance and made a quick hard stab at Zeek. He wasnt going to give up that easy he was going to get Isabel outta here even if he didnt make outta here alive.

((Im sorry ive been busy lately))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 am
Zeek stepped to the side deflecting the spear with his katana. But because of how close he was he managed to get cut by the spear. He then jumped back and looked into his eyes "Who is this girl t you" he asked him. He then quickly proceeded to lunge at Gabriel. He swung his sword towards his side and knew that it would be blocked. But he wanted an answer before he actually tried to hurt him.

((Sorry about the short post.))  

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 am
((I'm back. My family stayed longer than I thought they would. But I'm here now! Let's get this back up.))

Sothe caught the daggers after Kasuna threw them to him, one in each hand. While the daggers weren't quite the same as the ones he was used to, he was fairly certain he'd be able to wield them equally well...And yet he hesitated. He was a thief, not a warrior, skilled in stealth rather than combat. Albeit not an ordinary thief, but a thief nonetheless. And this situation didn't allow for much stealth, if any.

However, knowing what fate awaited Luna if she were recaptured(and probably himself as well), he didn't have much of a choice. He nodded to Luna, who backed away to a safer distance. "I accept your challenge. I will win our freedom with these daggers," he said with more confidence than he felt. Now if only he could back up that confidence...

~~~~~~~~~~

Mamoru lowered his naginata. "Go. If I'm right about where Kasuna ran off to, Luna and the thief may need your help," he said. After a brief hesitation, he added, "I know the pain of losing a family member. I know it well enough that I don't want others to have to feel it as well. I have felt that pain more than anyone my age should have. Protect your sister to the best of your ability, but don't force her to mourn you. Your life is as important to her as hers is to you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Nagi eagerly awaited the signal to move. When it came, he dashed forward, zigzagging in the opposite direction so that both were heading towards Elisabeth, but it would be difficult for her to keep an eye on both of them at the same time. Fire flickered on Nagi's dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:31 pm
Kasuna smirked "I'm glad to hear it" he said with an excited tone of voice. He waited a few seconds to see if he would attack and found that he wasn't going to he figured it was his move. He looked at Saen "Oh and if there is any kind of interference the deals off" he said to him before lunging at Sothe. He swung his hand that was covered in the bladed gauntlet towards his stomach. He knew the thief would most likely dodge instead of block and counter attack but it was going to be a fun match. He could feel it in his gut.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 pm
[[AUGH!
I've had computer problems and haven't been able to stay online for more than about ten minutes at a time without my compy lagging, freezing up, and crashing. I think/hope/pray that I resolved the issue just now with my latest tweak and will be able to post in the next day or two. Sorry for being a pain, guys!]]

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff