Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:49 am
Julie scoffed in reply as she rolled her eyes, looking back at Chekondai.

"Perhaps. But I've brought him here now. He disgraced himself and so rather than letting him cause even more trouble, and ruin my name for not finishing a job, I decided he could be more use helping me out on the ship. And everyone seems to disagree." She looked back at the chef with an eyebrow raised in question.

"What do you think?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:07 am
"Well...I think their problem is trust. They don't trust him due to the attack...Give them time."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 am
"And if we have violent confrontations?" Julie rose an eyebrow.

"I have no doubthe'll end killing more o them, which will make matters worse."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 am
"What happens....Happens..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm
"Well aren''t you helpful." Julie grunted, clearly unhappy with the chef's answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm
"I'm the Chef. Not a Fortune-Teller...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 pm
"Then why the Hell am I talking to you?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm
"I dunno. Why did you come DOWN here?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am
"You're usually more helpful than this." Julie grunted, looking back at Chekondai to see what he had been doing during the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:41 am
"I'm not an expert on Native Indians, Julie..." Antoine sighed, scratching the back of his head.
"...I don't even know any of their favored meals."

Chekondai was looking around the room.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 am
"So why don't you ask him then? He speaks English." Julie gestured her hand towards the native, watching him curiously.

"Something wrong, Chek?"

Solaris stood by boredly as William and the elderly woman mingled. Her mask hid her face and eyes, allowing no emotions or expresses to be shown. And for what she was about to do, a mask was good.

As the other two were busy with themselves, Solaris raised her pistol and rested it at the back of William's head. She pulled the trigger with no hesitation, not wanting to give the man a chance to even realize what was going on.
The old woman looked at Solaris in shock. As she opened her mouth, either to scream or shout at Solaris (she honestly didn't care which), Solaris grabbed the whip on her side and flicked it at the woman. It glowed with a strange blue hue and after the woman had been lashed she was suddenly swallowed in ice from head to toe.

Solaris then casually placed her weapons back on her hip, and left the old woman's home.

She later returned to the Highwind, her task of killing off William finished. Whoever the crew decided would be Captain was free now to prance about with his power. Solaris could care less. As long as he proved useful to her desires and needs, she'd hold off on calling another mutiny.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 am
"I don't like to come off as rude." Antoine chuckled.
"If he wishes for something, he can ask."

"...The amount of food here could feed my people for three years."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 pm
Rob sat on the deck, picking his fingernails idly. He was waiting for the captain to get back so they could finally get moving again. He hated when they docked somewhere. It always made him slightly worried that his mother would find him and give him a telling off. He smiled. Here he was, a grown man, and he was still afraid of his mother.
Solaris came back and Rob frowned. That woman made him nervous. Something about her gave him the creeps. The mask, the whip, she just didn't seem...human.
"Hey, Solaris," he called out happily, jumping to his feet. You'd never know his feelings about her from the way he acted, though. He treated her the same way he treated everyone else. "Where's the captain already? What's taking him so long?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm
"How is asking a simple question rude..?" Julie muttered to himself, though just loud enough Antoine would have no trouble hearing as well.

"And try not to get all... Oh what's the word..." She trailed off as she rolled her hand.
"Picky. I have a lot of men on this ship, who work very hard and get very hungry. Not to mention Antoine often mixes foods together to make one dish."

Solaris looked coolly at Rob as he came to her. Her eyes, while normally bored, seemed to spark up slightly as he neared. Something about him caught her attention..

At the Rob's question, her twinkle disappeared and was replaced with her usual dullness.
"William has been dealt with." She spoke casually, as if her murdering of the Captain and his elderly friend meant nothing. Because it did.
"He'll no longer be barking and spitting in your faces for the mistakes you make." She spoke loudly, wanting to gather the attention of the rest of the crew so she wouldn't have to share the news, or let rumors possibly pop up on what the circumstances were of William's disappearance. "We will not be seeing him anymore.
"With William gone, we need a new Captain." She glanced back at Rob, before looking back to the rest of the crew, gesturing her hand towards the male. "I elect Rob to be our new Captain. All who oppose, speak up now."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out