Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:38 pm

(Brain explodes...)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Knux_nyan
(Brain explodes...)

(What? its only over a thousand words... no biggie. If I wasn't trying to give everyone a chance to respond to it, I would have continued and easily gone over two thousand if not three thousand words.... And now I wait for someone to respond.)

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:49 pm

(What happened? did I scare everyone off with my incredibly long post?)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 pm

(i'd be lieing if i said no..)

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:14 am

(I apologise. For an indefinite period of time I must rely a pre-paid internet. So I won't be online as often as I would like))

Kaishin collapsed to the ground, his head feeling like is about to split open. he had heard voices, humans, Bakhers and Meakara's. From what he had pieced together from the images and voices that assaulted him, it seemed that Mea had been captured by humans and the drugged somehow. he had felt emotions of fear, anger and greed, as well as other sensations that he could not describe.

He looked up at the powerful Hippogriff and then slowly got to his feet, breathing heavily. "I... I think... I need some air" he panted and the unsteadily walked over to another spring and gently lapped up some water. After finishing, he walked back to the two Gryphonkin. "Well.... that was certainly something" he said. "But some sort of forewarning next time would be greatly appreciated".
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 am

"So technically were in trouble." He said to them. He had also had the experieces but his frost magic protected him from any side effects. "What shall you do?"

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:05 pm

bryceninja
Username:bryceninja
Name:Velgar Tocoitchi
Species:bounda kitsune
Appearance:User Image
Home: anywhere that will accept him
History:Velgar was raised in a Bounda Tribe in the marshlands, a place of desolence. there was a single Alpha(Female so Velgar is instintively submissive good for you laidies!) and he watched over the whole land. In Velgars, however, the disorder ran so rampant, that velgars tribe was cut off to the furthest corner of the marshlands. Velgar was beaten everyday, anytime he stepped in or out of line, they beat him just for pure joy, because he was a Kitsune and they were were-hyenas. So he started building up his speed and using a heavy blade, was able to run extremely fast, while using such a heavy weapon. Velgar was known as a Bounda, which meant he could change into full human, full animal or a mix between the two, which he called his warrior form. . he eventually killed off the kids that beat the hell out of him and was banished to the life of a wanderer.
Mated:No but is looking hard

{{Accepted.}}
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm

(This would make an epic manga.)

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Larka wasn't so willing to rush out to meet whatever was causing such a commotion. She knew Bakher was out there and she hadn't heard any particular call of distress from him, so she assumed he could handle it. However, she could not let her leader go out to investigate alone. She followed behind him and stopped quite a ways away when she saw the previously unconscious winged creature was now up and very awake. She kept to the shadows created by the dim lighting. She knew the Shadows would aid her if truly need be. They didn't like to help, but if she was in danger they wouldn't just leave her to die. They needed her as much as she needed them.

She could hear the conversation from where she was, but she could not stop her body from surging forward when both Bakher and Kaishin went limp suddenly. She would have snarled at the strangely avian female, but it was also unconscious, again. All she could do was stay next to Kaishin until he came to. Even the strange timber wolf had gone comatose temporarily. She tucked her nose beneath her Alpha's neck and hoped he'd be back soon.

Thankfully, her hopes were answered as everyone groggily arose. She jerked away from Kaishin and growled at the hoofed bird-thing. "I'd like some explanations..." Didn't matter that she wasn't supposed to be there, as only Kaishin was requested. She was a vital part of the Pack and with all the chaos going on, she wanted in on it too. Hopefully, Raiden wasn't a part of this scheme as well.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Meakara flicked a ear as the others recovered, and rose.
"Apologies, but it was the only way I could think of to show you what has happened..."
She stretched again, then looked closely at Larka.

"As for what happened, She-wolf, I took Bakher, Kaishin, and the other wolf here on a trip down memory lane...literally."

"And a hell of a trrrrrip it wasssss too... I agrrrrre with Kaisssshin, a little warrrrning next time would help."

Bakher looked around as a familiar presence made itself known, and chirped as,with a flare of energy, Tirtrial popped into existence right above Meakara.

She squawked, and grabbed the Prana reflexively before he could tell her not to. Tirtrial cursed, loudly, and magikally flared, slipping out of the mares grip, and alighted on Bakhers back.

"jeez, the greetings I get around here! Hiyah boss"
He glared at the Prana on his back, and the creamy yellow and ivory white bird hopped off, ruffling his feathers.
"Sorry. Anywho, who's the grabby one?"

"Tirrrrtrrrial, that issss Meakarrrra, and the otherrrrrsss you've alrrrready met."
"Meakara eh? I recall something about you from a fellow Prana... can't remember what. Anywho, thought I should stop by and tell ya that I haven't seen scale or tail of those freaky Wyverns around."
"Isssss that it?"
"Pretty much. See ya later!"

With that, the Prana pulled his disappearing act and vanishedin another flare of energy,and Bakher sighed, then looked back at Meakara.
"That was a Prana? I thought the skill to summon them had been lost"
"By ssssome, yessss, but my Aerrrrie ssstill knew the sssspell. Arrrre you feeling up to continuing?"
"Of course"
"Can you rrrresssstrrrict the effectsss to jusssst me and whoeverrrr elssse wantsss to view yourrrr memorrrriess?"
"To a degree, yes."

He settled back and trilled, loudly,to get everyones attention.
" If you want to ssssee what happened to Meakarrrrra, by all meansss, ssstay. if not.... I'd ssssuggessst leaving, unlessss you want the motherrrr of all headachesssss..."

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:33 am

Larka still didn't understand what the female spoke of. Must have been more Magick. She was about to open her muzzle to decline the offer to "join" them, but nipping at her heels made her look down. Little dark figures turned misshapen heads in her direction. "We look," they whispered. She shook her head discreetly, but the Shadows nipped her again. "We want! See!"

She was never really a fan of Magick; it was always so uncontrollable. Even those who thought they could control it simply manipulated it for a temporary amount of time. There was no controlling something so wild. It always found a way to do what it wanted, as her Shadow friends were pushing her now. "Don't mess with anything," she growled under her breath. She could hear little voices laughing as they brushed against her legs and disappeared again. Seemed like they played with her more than assist her.

She sat back on her haunches and stared off at a wall. "I'll participate," she said loud enough for the others to hear. Unwilling, but she would do it. The Shadows wanted to see for some reason. She wasn't sure how it would go over. She didn't trust the mix of Magicks.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 am

"I have no choice. I must keep an eye on my clan-sister for when she wakes."Leran said watching the female in the water." He had kept her paws frozen together and made a mental ice barrier around her mind so that her abilities were suppressed for awhile.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Kaishin was going to say something when he turned to see the Shadows around Larka.
"Um... Larka dear. What are those things?" he said. He didn't know if they were magikal or not due to so many spells being cast in the area. It was making him nauseous.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:43 pm

With the dimness of the caves, she had hoped no one saw the Shadows become corporeal. But of course, her luck never was high. She smiled at Kaishin and decided to play dumb. If he saw them again at another time, she'd tell him, but for now, she didn't want some strange creature knowing about her "friends". She didn't know who the winged-mare was or what side she was on. No sense in spilling secrets now. "What things, Alpha? Are you feeling alright?" She didn't like lying to him one bit, but it may have been best for all of them.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:19 pm

(Sooo...should I start the memory thing or wait?)
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games