Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm
(( If you read my last post, she looks like a female Raichu at the moment. ))

Hearing a voice calling out, the disguised Zoroark looked up to see one of the Umbreon calling out to her. Sakkaku slung the canteen over her shoulder and began to walk around the other side of the lake.
"I suppose it can't hurt to say hello" she thought to herself. "I just hope their insanity isn't contagious".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm
* I walk over to the raichu*
um, h-hi. I'm acid
What's your name?  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm
*Raichu* adjusted the canteen she was carrying and looked at Acid. "My name isn't that important... if you want to call me anything, you can call me Shade". She looked the gathering of all the pokemon, "So what's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Well, my friend kiba is hiding from that leafeon over there, and my friend Luna is trying to get her away from kiba. The zorua you saw was trying to pull a prank on kiba, I stopped him, then he targeted me. It usually isn't his insane around here. I think...  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm
*Raichu* raised an eyebrow at the recount of today's events. "I... see" she said slowly, wondering if everyday was like this. She decided against dropping the Illusion for now, as she was unsure how the group would react to a high level, human trained, Zoroark. The problem however, lied in the two Lucario. A high level Zoroark's Illusion could fool all five senses, as well as visual recording devices... but a Lucario's Aura sensing ability was much more difficult, possible... just very difficult.
"Perhaps I should get going..." she said and turned to walk back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 am
W-wait.
Um, c-can you help me with making my agility better?
I-I want to be faster.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:51 am
Sakkaku turned and looked at Acid. "You want to become faster?" She thought on this for a moment, Umbreon weren't the fastest of the Eeveeloutions... all the Eeveeloutions had the same base speed except for Jolteon, Glaceon and Leafeon, who were all faster.

"We've only just met and you want me to train you?" Sakkaku said "That's a little presumptuous of you don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:41 am
"Maybe yes, maybe no. But you never know until you ask. A pokemon looking to improve itself is okay in my books." Said a Typhlosion walking up. "My name's is Preston and forgive me for eavesdropping, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, and I'll be willing to help you improve. Meet me by the training fields in a half hour. There next door to the Arena. And Miss Shade, your welcome to join us if you want." Said Preston as walked away to get things ready.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 am
"IM NOT SCARY OR TRYING TO FIGHT!" She started crying. " No one loves me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:15 am
Ali patted the Leafeon and sighed. "You might not be scary but Kiba is scared of females it seems. I know you aren't trying to fight, Luna was." She pet her a bit and smiled.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:02 am
"Why does everyone have to be so mean to me..." Vin muttered to himself, hiding in the bushes. He pulled out a picture and smiled, reminiscing of what life used to be for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:03 am
"Ah at least he dosent hate me i know a group of males who are scared of me for most leafeons dont know leaf tornado i do it makes me scary to them. And vin ur quite nice ill be ur freind."  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:10 am
Vin jumped and turned to the Leafeon.

"Wh wh what to do you want." He said ready to run. He looked down seeing he left his picture where he had been sitting. "Crap..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 am
" I dont want anything i just know how having no friends is like every one in the medow i grew up in told me i was strange and different i only made friends once i left."  

Roane the fairy 72

Rainbow Genius

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:35 am
Kiba stuck his head out and looked around. "Is it clear now?" He said as the talking stopped.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games