Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:51 pm
Abagail stared at the floor with a hazed expression. She was confused, and her still tired mind made it hard to think. The last place she remembered being was in the hot spring, resting away... How did I end up in a hallway, walking..?

She looked down at herself, seeing the sweats that had been left behind in the room. When did I put these on..?

As her mind started to clear up, she felt hands on her shoulders. She understood shortly after that someone helped her. She wasn't sleep walking, or sleep anything. Someone had come in and took care of her. She felt slightly touched, up until she heard Alan's voice.

"WHAT THE ********?!" She screamed, jumping forward and looking back at him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm
Alan just raised an eyebrow.
"..........What?" he asked, tilting his head.

".......Something wrong..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 pm
"You mean besides the fact that I'm dressed in a hall now while you touch me?" Abagail snapped, glaring at Alan.

"You sick, disgusting, hypocrite pervert! How dare you invade my privacy!!" She screamed, backing away from him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 pm
Alan's eyebrow continued to raise before nodding.
"Ohh, I understand now. No, no. I didn't go in after you. It was a female worker. I'm just helping you wake up right now." he replied, giving a shrug.

"Oh, that reminds me. How do you like your casual wear?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:30 am
"And how do I know you're not lying?" Abagail growled, ignoring his questions on the clothes. Truth be told, it was nice, and even made her a bit more tired as they helped her relax.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am
"Would you like me to find the worker who helped you..?" Alan asked, tilting his head.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 am
"No, because knowing you, you're having her lie." Abagail growled.

"You're sick.. You know that?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 am
"Oh come now. You have me COMPLETELY portrayed as a bad guy right now..." Alan scoffed.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:51 am
"You molested me! You are a bad guy" Abagail yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:55 am
"Now, now. You can't tell me there's not a little part of you that enjoyed it." Alan chuckled.
"Besides. I can promise you I won't touch you for the rest of the day." he replied, looking down the hall.
"Well, since you're up, you can walk on your own now....Unless you like being carried.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 am
"No, I didn't like any of it. I hated everything about it." Abagail growled lowly, glaring at him hatefully again.

"And can I know you're not lying? You're clearly a closet rapist who likes to molest girls."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 am
"And how can I prove nothing else is going to happen..?" Alan asked, walking up to her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am
"Stay away from me!" She snapped, quickly backing up as Alan approached. "I don't want you near me ever again." She growled, continuing to back up a bit more slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 am
"No, that can't be done. Name something else." Alan replied, walking a little faster towards her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:29 am
"No! You stay the Hell away from me." Abagail growled, backing up at the same pace he was moving forward.

"I don't want you near me ever again, you creep!"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games