Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 am
User Image

Takeshi looked at Damian. "She still loves you,I remember when I touched her once on the cheek and she got really mad saying 'Only Damian can touch me!'" He chuckled softly,He looked at Dragon. "I like the name." He lifted his shirt,Giving Damian a wink,He showed his dragon tattoo to dragon. "I like dragons so I like your name,The only animal I like more is a wolf."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:29 pm
"Dragon....wolf......" Tabbuu gasped. "Dragon! i just remembered something! it might just help us find your father!" Tabuu laughed and looked at Takeshi. "you might have just helped us find Nikolai again!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm
Damian smirked and forced himself a blush then shifted his hand into a fan. "Lordy lordy! It's gettin' hot in here!" he teased while fanning himself off until her heard the Russian's name, making him clench his jaw.

Dragon stared at the dragon tattoo and rubbed his arm shyly. "Thanks... I, umm, I've got a pet dragon, too, i-if you wanna see her." he murmured with a shy blush, part of him glad that he had a moment without fights about his parents. He let go of his arm and let his hand fall to his side when he heard his grandpa mention finding his dad. There went his moment. Though he wanted to talk to Takeshi a little more and maybe show off his dragon, he still had a vow to keep. "What is it?" he asked, his tone and expression losing the shy appeal of a kid and regaining a dignified one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:02 pm
Tabuu laughed happilly "Nikolai was part of Russia's space program! the name of one off his ships is the Dragoon, and another is called the wolfen! I know where the central base is around here!" he smiled "Dragon, maybe its not to late!"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm
Dragon winced a little. "We're going to Russia?" he asked with a small frown. That was so far away! He turned to look at the school. But he didn't have anything to lose...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:37 pm
"We might not! there is a spaceport about a mile up the road from here. Nikolai might be repairing his ship when we get there!" Tabuu smiled "you wanna try it?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Takeshi growled at Tabuu. "Leave the damn kid alone,Your starting to anger me,If you want to find him then do it yourself,If he wants to go then he will so stop pressuring him." He pulled his shirt back down,Did it run in the family to ruin everyones fun? He looked at Dragon,Maybe it skipped a generation.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:30 pm
"Takeshi, Dragon was the one to convince me to look for nikolai, dumbass" he sighed "Dragon's the one who wants to try to find him, i think he's gone. i just simply put it in his mind where he could be. you American's are all the same. only thinking of yourselves, always assuming things before you get to know whats going on." he chuckled and looked at Dragon. "if you know how to fly a plane, then we might be able to find him"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 pm
Dragon shook his head at Takeshi. "It's ok." he frowned with slumped shoulders. "I made a promise to find my dad, and I plan to follow it through." he forced a smile then looked at his grandpa. "No, no more fighting. I'm through with that." he sighed and put his fingers to his lips, whistling loudly. A loud roar came in response. "I don't know how to fly a plane, but I've got Dog." he smiled a little, wanting to see his only friend again.

Damian frowned pitifully at Dragon until he heard the alien Russian. Did he just...? "Oh Hell no!" he snapped. "Don't talk about America like that! Only I'm allowed to be racist!" he fumed until he received a scolding glare from his nephew.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm
"I don't think Dog can breath in space." he sighed "but he will do until we get there."he said and looked at Damian. "Wold you like to come? you might be an astronaut" he smiled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

Takeshi growled at Tabuu. "Don't call me by my name you low life,And who is the dumbass? I'm not the one trying to get my grandson to try and kill my mother, For not loving him,And retard,I'm not American." His eyes turned their demonic red.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

A large blue dragon swerved in the sky then landed behind Dragon, her giant snake like body circling her master protectively. She sensed the hostility in the air and roared out at the people until Dragon pet her snout. "Easy Dog." he said and looked down at Takeshi. "No more fighting!" he said, eyes fire red now. "Please, I just want to find my father and end this stupid feud." he begged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked invaded by the dragons roar of the color of Dragon's eyes. "If that is what you want I won't stop you.Just don't let your dumb father manipulate you." He said as his eyes went back to normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:03 pm
Tabuu huffed in annoyance. "Nothing will befall my grandson, and apparently your friend" he said and looked at Dragon. "you may ride him to the station, but from then on, you must act human. you mihgt cause panic if they see a dragon"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:01 pm
Dragon smiled apologetically at Takeshi then flinched when he heard his grandpa, it was as if he was told to kill Dog! "But... Dog's the only thing I know how to ride..." he murmured and pet her mane. The dragon huffed comfortingly, still keeping a wary eye on Tabuu and Takeshi.

"Wow, it got huuuuge!" Damian breathed at the giant monster. "We should open a haunted house with her!" he laughed at the idea then nudged Takeshi. "Right?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff