Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm
Zarex was silent. His communication skills, or rather, his lack there of were showing very vividly. He took a deep breathe and then began to talk finally. "The thing the Dr. gave me yesterday. It was... It is a map, and a tracker. The glowing lights all along it looks like a sky view outline of Darga, and it more that likely relaying signals of where we are to the Dr...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 am
Colorless nodded to Sen.

"Uh-huh." Zahzi said, nodding.
"And I already told you that the relaying location that they are receiving is somewhere in Antarctica, right?" he asked, sitting down at the same table as Zarex.

"Even IF they come here in force, they have to deal with the worst kind of Nightmare available...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:14 pm
"I'm not afraid of them coming to us. I'm just thinking that maybe the map is suppose to lead us somewhere..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:26 pm
Amaya wondered into the restaurant and sat in the farthest corner away from everyone.

Flint also finally made his way in with the others. "What's for breakfast?" he asked as he took a seat.

Dania shuffled in as well, still trying to work out the kinks in her back as she sat next to Flint.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 pm
"Belgian Breakfast." Colorless replied.

"Twenty bucks says it leads right into a ******** trap." Zahzi grunted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm
Crash was quiet the rest of the way, thinking about what Amaya had said. He was thinking so hard that even after he walked into the room he kept walking until he tripped over a chair. He immediately jumped up and yelled, "MY SEAT!! T-this is my seat..." His face was red as he scratched the back of his head and clumsily sat down. He started stuffing his mouth, hungry again after such a short time. He listened in on the conversation, wondering what the plan was gonna be.  

Sielent

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm
Zarex looked at his hands and then absorbed what Zahzi said. As the other came into the room the male calmly stood up. He dug around in his pockets already missing his cigarettes and then sighed. He was not a fan of talking.. Or talking in front of a lot of people. Nine others irritated him. "Could be... Obviously is... But if we don't; we won't be any closer to Omega."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:54 pm
Crash decided to pipe up. "What if I go and scope out the place? I mean, yeah, those monsters were pretty big, but I think I can still out run them if I get caught," he smiled, "It's no use sitting here wondering when we can just risk one person to give an idea of what we're up against, right?" He stood up and dusted off his pillow. "If it's a trap, well, then I won't be back... if it isn't, I'll be back to tell everyone." He grinned, some fear showing through but mostly confidence was beaming from him.  

Sielent

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:07 am
"How far away is it? If there's anything bad I'll be able to... sense it if I focus hard enough," Amaya said from her corner in the restaurant. "No one has to run from anyone and if the do see me... well then things get... awesome..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:02 am
"Or." Colorless said.

"I could go to the location." he told them.

"They aided in your creation, therefore they have laid traps designed for you. Not for something like me."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 am
Zarex smiled some. "Its not like I know exactly where they are..." He looked over at Zahzi, then back at Colorless. "Can we extract the data from the key? Display like a map for all of us to see. I'm not sending anyone out without a clear thorough plan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 am
"...I said might." Jack repeated as Zahzi gave him that usual "What the ******** are you saying, dumbass?" stare. It was uncanny how similar it was to Red's, yet they refused to acknowledge each other as family..

Once they approached the wolf who called them out, Jack listened and waited quietly, trying to hold back signs of annoyance as there was a silence between them. At least it shows he's making an effort to not be an a**... He said to himself.

"Jersey Shore," Jack quietly corrected Zahzi as the two discussed the purpose of the odd device that had gotten thrown at them.

"So not only do they want to know where we run off, but they want us to run off somewhere else?" Jack grunted. This had trap written all ******** over it. Hell, Omega was practically writing it on the wall with the Alphas' own blood.

"Here's an idea." He piped up as everyone began to discuss the insane idea of actually doing what Omega wanted. "We throw it in the trash, it goes to the dump, and we don't hand ourselves off to Omega like a bunch of damn lemmings."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm
"Give the item to us, then. The Blue Branch will get all the information you need within a day." Colorless told Zarex, holding out an outstretched hand.

"I second Jack's idea..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 pm
Crash sighed and sat back down. "Even if we chunk the thing, we've been here long enough that they know this is probably where we are and then they'll come chasing after us again," he sighed again, "And we'll have to be on the run again..." He fidgeted with his pillow, trying to keep the tears from his eyes. He knew he wasn't the only one in the room tired of running around.  

Sielent

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 am
"Everyone just calm down.." Zarex spoke as he placed his hand over his face. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and then dug his hands around in his pockets again. "I agree. Obviously it is a trap, but there are several downsides to every option. We want to stop Omega, so even if it is a trap we need to at least inspect what they are doing in Darga. Next, if they come here, they obviously aren't going to come themselves and the trail goes cold; so our best bet would be a mobilization tonight."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff