Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:18 pm
Leila looked up, pouting. "Oh, it's no big deal. I just accepted a stolen book from an old beggar woman, he was the original owner, now he's royally pissed and wants to kill me, but can't without said book. So now, he's after my book, which is, by forfeit, mine. Luckily, my friend took it from me to study it, but it won't last long. James will find it, and I will die...again."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image max stared at her as she talked he didnt quite understand it but when she was done he sighed and sat back his mind was spinning but he kept a blank look "well..sounds like youve had a long day princess.. he motoined the waiter for 2 coffee's and then went back to talking so im guessing this note book is pretty important, and if this Orignal owner guy Wanted it so badly he wouldnt of forfeited it, i dont know what this is all about really, a kill book? but i know we better find this James before that happens, and we better take those coffee's togo... he stood up and offered his hand to her  

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Leila stood as well, smoothing down her dress before taking his hand. "I just hope no one dies because of that idiot. If anything, that's my job as a Neutralisa."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image he squeezed her hand and smiled it will be okay... he thought Your such a worry wort you clumsy kitten, your smart so no one will die, now i can transport anywhere, just tell me where, and hang on and we will go, and what exacly is a Neutralisa? is it some kind of fruity drink" he smiled sarcastically at her but there was a hint of seriousness  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:14 pm
Leila ignored the sarcasm and sighed. "A Neutralisa is a female version of a Neutralis, which is a kind of in-between for the races. We decide who lives and dies, and technically can't be killed. We also can't side with any race, we have to remain fair and neutral. It's a thankless job, but someone has to do it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image i see what shes saying hm makes sense.... he thought then he chuckled and pated her head "smart one little clumsy kitten, well i know im not humaintiy but..." he looked into her eyes and smiled "Thank you" he winked then said "where to?"  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm
Leila looked out the window and smiled softly. "Somewhere I can yank these stupid heels off and just run. What about the beach?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image he was taken back by her pretty smile then he smiled and said "Atta girl, thats what i talkin about! he smiled in good spirits and wrapped his arms around her his skin glowing then they dispelled transporting to the Beach  

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

The lazy Sin plodded into the shop and ordered a simple coffee. He needed time to work things out and time at a coffee shop would do just that. He took a seat at a lonely table near the window and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. Ikuto and he were supposed to go on a date tonight and he had to be there when he was flirting with a girl. What a mess... He was going to break the poor dear's heart anyway, but he liked the boy, he was innocent and sweet, he didn't want to break his heart like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image

Ikuto walked into the Coffee shop slightly upset at what he had seen but then again what was he expecting from him,he's only known him for like three day's but he really was starting to like the lazy man and his quirks.He walked up to the counter and got a iced java coffee then found a seat in the corner so he could drink it in peace. 'What on earth was i thinking he's a substitute teacher and he's probably half my age but he's about the only person who's ever been that nice to me let alone talked to me.' He thought to himself as he used a spoon to scoop some of the chocolate bit's out. 'Not only that but I'm Innocent really innocent there's noway he'd want someone who would be attached to him after well I'm not going to say even if it's in my head.' He thought blushing madly and hiding behind his iced java cup.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image

Nikolai buried his face in his hands and quickly sat up straight when he heard someone. He glanced to his side and saw his waiter hand him his coffee and thanked him before taking a sip. It was good, but he needed an old Russian flavor. He pulled out a flask from inside his coat and added some liquid courage in his coffee then took another sip and smiled at the improvement. Flowers definitely won't work on him now, he thought and kept his eyes closed. I could call in a few favors and take him to a wonderful restaurant, if he'd still go... Oh what a mess you're in Nikki dearie.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 pm
Ikuto was still eating the chocolate bit out of his iced java as he thought about things. 'Maybe i should still go out with him tonight then i could ask him but then i might just end up getting hurt again.' He thought to himself as he crunched a big peace of chocolate he'd found. 'Wait again where did that come from?' He asked himself slightly choking on his chocolate peace.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

The sound of coughing and gagging broke his concentration and set him in a rather bad mood. He opened his lime green eyes and saw some people muttering to each other and pointing at... Ikuto??? Nikolai blinked. What was he doing here? Did he know he was here the whole time? Wait... he's choking! The Sin quickly strode up to the boy and put his arms around him, making sure to ball up his fists and press it against his stomach. With a deep breath the teacher tried his best to help Ikuto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 pm
Ikuto felt slightly built arms wrap around his stomach and press.Still coughing he spit the chocolate peace out then rubbed his sore throat. "Thank~" He started to say as he turned to look at the person with there arms around him. "Nikolai!" He said shocked. "I thought you were at the park." He said in an asking tone.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

Nikolai smiled brightly and unwrapped his arms from Ikuto. "I was, but I had to get things ready for our date." he said then frowned. "We are still having one, yes?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games